Mobile Should I make a new world?

Should I make a new world with underground base?

• Total voters

EUPHORIA*

Terrarian
So I started to play Terraria again like 3-4 days ago and yesterday I killed my first World Eater and defeated The Goblin Army which killed my old man NPC, which now caused my Guide to move to his house and not recognize his own house for some reason, which made me think and research that underground bases are generally better because of bosses being "not good" towards NPC's etc. Since I just yesterday finished my Demonite set and weapons it doesn't feel like a big loss to start over. What do you think?

So I started to play Terraria again like 3-4 days ago and yesterday I killed my first World Eater and defeated The Goblin Army which killed my old man NPC, which now caused my Guide to move to his house and not recognize his own house for some reason, which made me think and research that underground bases are generally better because of bosses being "not good" towards NPC's etc. Since I just yesterday finished my Demonite set and weapons it doesn't feel like a big loss to start over. What do you think?
If it were me, I wouldn't start over. You could make a an underground base if you'd like, and your NPCS will move down there. I don't see a need for an underground base, but if you feel that that's the way to go you can still make one in your current world. Then remove the base you have above ground.

Your Merchant NPC will spawn again, and he'll move in if you have a valid house for him. Whether it's above ground or below. :merchantsmile:

Yeah I guess I'll just finish everything in this world and make a new one, hopefully when 1.3 launches on iOS.

Back
Top Bottom