Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Normal mode is for pussies

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Normal mode is the best :P

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ImDovy

Skeletron Prime
Hello everyone as the title asks, should I play expert mode and why? I haven't completed it. I only have beaten EoC and BoC. I am doubting my skill and I'm asking you should I just start expert mode and do my best or keep practicing in normal mode? (I would decide myself, but I'm bad at deciding stuff).

I agree with Ppowersteef. Completing Normal mode is a good idea.
However, Expert mode is very fun and frustrating at the same time. I, cannot play Normal Mode anymore because of how easy it is compared to Expert. Once you start playing Expert mode, you'll love it! There's a lot more things and challenges there, including great exclusive items and very fun boss fights (Good luck with the Wall of Flesh, by the way), especially if you have a friend who's down for anything.
If I were you, I'd pray and go straight to Expert Mode. Beating BoC in Expert Mode is no easy task however, so don't doubt your skills that much.
Have you completed Normal Mode, by the way? You'll have a better idea on Bosses since they are a pain in the behind during Expert Mode. Especially The Destroyer, Wall of Flesh and Plantera.

I agree with Ppowersteef. Completing Normal mode is a good idea.
However, Expert mode is very fun and frustrating at the same time. I, cannot play Normal Mode anymore because of how easy it is compared to Expert. Once you start playing Expert mode, you'll love it! There's a lot more things and challenges there, including great exclusive items and very fun boss fights (Good luck with the Wall of Flesh, by the way), especially if you have a friend who's down for anything.
If I were you, I'd pray and go straight to Expert Mode. Beating BoC in Expert Mode is no easy task however, so don't doubt your skills that much.
Have you completed Normal Mode, by the way? You'll have a better idea on Bosses since they are a pain in the behind during Expert Mode. Especially The Destroyer, Wall of Flesh and Plantera.
I played terraria since 1.1 but I'm not that skilled of a player and yes I have completed normal mode multiple times.

I played terraria since 1.1 but I'm not that skilled of a player and yes I have completed normal mode multiple times.
Ah, I see, I was a bit confusing at the first post.

It's really worth a try, you get some sweet expert exclusive rewards, that will help you further.

Well, as I'd put it, it really never hurts to try it just to see how you like it. It's not like it's going to blow up your PC if you end up having a tough time (though, don't give Redigit any ideas.)

But don't be surprised though if it's much harder and rage inducing than normal play. That's how it's engineered to be anyways :).

expert mode is fun. but VERY hard without getting a good reforge on weapons when found/created
[doublepost=1462198126,1462197904][/doublepost]what i do is use a character from a normal world with the boss you're about to fight and fight it with the weapons you have in an expert mode world, but the armor your main normal has. then you learn the attacks and can defeat it easily.
i did that for the twins in expert mode and it helped a TON.

Skeletron's tricky, but not impossible. And again, having a friend to play with is always great.
First, I had a Minishark and had no knowledge about his Expert powers. Was like "OMFG WHY IS HE TAKING ONLY 1 DAMAGE". Just try to take both of his hands at the same time and cover under a small ceiling, his skulls will never hit you.

Back
Top Bottom