• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Should i try master mode? Its not that hard really , i think its easy.

Oinkness

Terrarian
of course you should. depending what you wanted to do. if you simply want to have fun, go ahead and suffer from the extremely buff enemies. if you wanna flex on your friends, go ahead.
theres a few master only items but some of them are not worth it. some of them are just pets, some of them are actually good mounts. so i think you should.
yeah im saying this i want challange but fun too so expert is nice

Marcato

Retinazer
Dude, I only play master, as I lost a 20 hour or so hardmode classic world, I gave up on playing casually, because if I'm gonna keep making world backups, I might as well make it worth all the storage space, and I don't regret it. 50-70 hours in master mode and I'm having so much fun flexing and learning how to bring my A game no matter what. That and it's the only way to get developer items. The learning curve is steep, but not unbearable, and is worth it in the end.

Top Bottom