Dude, I only play master, as I lost a 20 hour or so hardmode classic world, I gave up on playing casually, because if I'm gonna keep making world backups, I might as well make it worth all the storage space, and I don't regret it. 50-70 hours in master mode and I'm having so much fun flexing and learning how to bring my A game no matter what. That and it's the only way to get developer items. The learning curve is steep, but not unbearable, and is worth it in the end.

b.jpg

I mean I’ve been doing a master mode playthrough ever since I got my PC, and it’s not too hard. I played it on a discord stream for my friend and stomped out Eye of Cthulhu, Brain of Cthulhu, and Skeletron within four hours all while only having at most 8 hours of playtime on PC and hence master mode. I think master mode is really just “expert mode for those who cannot physically take a hit”

I mean I’ve been doing a master mode playthrough ever since I got my PC, and it’s not too hard. I played it on a discord stream for my friend and stomped out Eye of Cthulhu, Brain of Cthulhu, and Skeletron within four hours all while only having at most 8 hours of playtime on PC and hence master mode. I think master mode is really just “expert mode for those who cannot physically take a hit”
Maybe some individuals have more difficult things than others, thus master could be a piece of cake compared to others, but master is still a step up from expert, it's not that different but it's still entertaining I assume.

Back
Top Bottom