Other Should there be a mode without crimson/corruption

An Original Name

Pixel Pirate
To be honest, crimson/corruption is just a pain in the :red:, and if you have been playing in a terraria map for quite a while (Via around a year), you will understand what I'm talking about.
Crimson/Corruption can take up your WHOLE world. Now, I understand by the time this happens you will already have something like the terrara blade. But STILL, it can take away alot of the FUN in the game.

To be honest, crimson/corruption is just a pain in the :red:, and if you have been playing in a terraria map for quite a while (Via around a year), you will understand what I'm talking about.
Crimson/Corruption can take up your WHOLE world. Now, I understand by the time this happens you will already have something like the terrara blade. But STILL, it can take away alot of the FUN in the game.
Perhaps a way to remove it all after some point in the game.

So theres reason why we cant do this.
1. It would mean that the boss from that area can not be spawned, and you would not be able to get that tier of armor

2. You wouldnt be able to get the tools to help you progress as well.

3. This would make hard-mode WAY EASIER than it is now, where it is suppose to be HARD.

So all in all I cant support this. SO just get used to using your clemintanator and good luck

I like your th8nk it is a
I know where your going, but after a a while, the crimson/corruption is a good place to be in. I do think console should be updated to 1.3 then later 1.4. But also needs a creative mode for adventure maps

I like your th8nk it is a

I know where your going, but after a a while, the crimson/corruption is a good place to be in. I do think console should be updated to 1.3 then later 1.4. But also needs a creative mode for adventure maps
Ok I dont understand where you got your 1.3/1.4 idea since its way off topic, But this is the reason why we have world editor.... WHICH TAKES OUT MORE FUN FROM THE GAME! World editors should only be used for adventure maps since it makes more sense to use it for that. But we arnt gonna have a mode that will completely wipe out corruption/crimson from the world. My explanation for that is above your post

Back
Top Bottom