Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I don't like the idea but I like the sprite

• I don't like any of it.

• Total voters

BFlat

Headless Horseman
So recently I got hooked on an awesome NES styled platformer, Shovel Knight. I think a Shovel Knight vanity would be nice and fit right in. So without further ado, the information.

Shoveler's Greaves
BjerZcSl.png
Tooltip: Get Diggin' Sold by Demolitionist for 1 gold coin. Defense: 4. Grants the player a 5% mining speed increase.
Shoveler's Bodyplate
1WdpWAHl.png
Tooltip: Get Diggin' Sold by Demolitionist for 2 gold coins. Defense: 5. Grants the player a 10% mining speed increase
Shoveler's Facegaurd
wP1i2Jtl.png
Tooltip: Get Diggin' Sold by Demolitionist for 2 gold coins. Defense: 4. Grants the player a 5% mining speed increase and a minor spelunkers buff (less range and less glow)
Full Set
ksRRufzl.png
and with the full set equipped you are holding a Shovel Blade (will sprite later) Player gets a total of a 20% mining speed increase and a the minor spelunkers buff. Defense: 13

Shield Knight's vanity: Soon

Last edited:
I like this. It looks good but maybe give it a 15% mining speed increase so it could fight against the mining armor (But that is just a thought)

One question. Why is vanity found in Golden Chests? That seems a little weird. Anyway, I had made a Shovel Knight reference that's much more subtle, so I think this shouldn't be a completely obvious reference but something it takes a fan of the game to recognize.

I used golden chests because they are underground, and we don't want it to be an exact copy of the mining set.

Back
Top Bottom