[Show case] LED Matrix Display

Moh.M@gdy

Terrarian
I know this isn't the best design but that's how the real life one work, Also if you can hide the logic gates with shadow paint so it will look better
Capture 2016-10-07 22_32_02.png

Capture 2016-10-07 22_31_51.png

Out of curiosity, why didn't you run the red wire through the topmost lamp and the blue wire under that. (Basically, reverse the wire connections.) That would've made the red wiring just a straight line across. I know it doesn't make much of a difference in practice, but I try to keep wire usage down for editing. Less wire to take down if I have to. (And easier to do with straight lines if you're using the Grand Design.)

Out of curiosity, why didn't you run the red wire through the topmost lamp and the blue wire under that. (Basically, reverse the wire connections.) That would've made the red wiring just a straight line across. I know it doesn't make much of a difference in practice, but I try to keep wire usage down for editing. Less wire to take down if I have to. (And easier to do with straight lines if you're using the Grand Design.)
There was no real reason beside the fact that i connected the blue wires first, So I didn't think of it. I usually try to use the minimum amount of wires but I didn't notice it.

Back
Top Bottom