• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Show to everyone your town (house)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon Asian

Terrarian
Capture 2016-06-26 21_31_52.png

Medium world, in Expert mode, with Corruption. Pre hardmode. The town is still in progress: On the top of the construction, there is a witchcraft house. I even have a fishing house on the bottom (right side). There are many crops.

What you think?

Last edited:

CthuluIsSpy

Terrarian
Does it work with steam screenshots, or is there a screenshot folder that the game itself generates? I've been using steam the whole time.

Draconiator

Terrarian
hmmm, already showed mine up there, but that one is too...Atari-esque...

Sooooooooo....I made a video of it! It's probably upgraded since then too.

Having the Underground Hallow around makes it look pretty fantasy-like too.

Leon Asian

Terrarian
hmmm, already showed mine up there, but that one is too...Atari-esque...

Sooooooooo....I made a video of it! It's probably upgraded since then too.

Having the Underground Hallow around makes it look pretty fantasy-like too.

It gimme me a message: "This its a private video".

Mihn

Golem
My house? Imagine a 12x6 wood box then stack [number of NPC minus Old Man, Travelling Merc, Skelly Merc, Truffle] on top.

Draconiator

Terrarian
Here's another update...I can't stop building lol, I think it's finished for now though. I wanted to try to take on the Moon Lord again (only beat him once so far), but got stuck building haha.

My dad was an auto mechanic, so every time I play a game with building elements, I just excel at it. I tell him I just upgraded my ancestral skills to be on the computer heh.

Draconiator

Terrarian
And I finally have a Moon Lord strategy that is paying off...so I gathered what is needed to make a D.C.U....

and I hollowed out a massive cavern for my town.

That up above is supposed to be a fishing lake, I accidentally lost my water though so need to drain some from elsewhere.

Draconiator

Terrarian
I made a huge sign with letter statues welcoming you to the town, but other than that, this centerpiece means Moria is finally finished. I couldn't have done this without the DCU though, too painfully slow.

ManaUser

Brain of Cthulhu
Skyhouse.jpg

I'm very pleased with how the overall structure looks, but I never finished furnishing the inside, especially the bottom floor.

And yes, in case you're wondering, it's built on a floating island (one that I enlarged).

Doomchicken

Skeletron Prime

This was my main base in a modded thrower playthrough I did a while ago. The bottom half isn't shown here because and I can't show it because I deleted it, but it was basically the same as the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom