Show to everyone your town (house)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon Asian

Terrarian
Capture 2016-06-26 21_31_52.png

Medium world, in Expert mode, with Corruption. Pre hardmode. The town is still in progress: On the top of the construction, there is a witchcraft house. I even have a fishing house on the bottom (right side). There are many crops.

What you think?

Last edited:
Does it work with steam screenshots, or is there a screenshot folder that the game itself generates? I've been using steam the whole time.

hmmm, already showed mine up there, but that one is too...Atari-esque...

Sooooooooo....I made a video of it! It's probably upgraded since then too.

Having the Underground Hallow around makes it look pretty fantasy-like too.

hmmm, already showed mine up there, but that one is too...Atari-esque...

Sooooooooo....I made a video of it! It's probably upgraded since then too.

Having the Underground Hallow around makes it look pretty fantasy-like too.

It gimme me a message: "This its a private video".

My house? Imagine a 12x6 wood box then stack [number of NPC minus Old Man, Travelling Merc, Skelly Merc, Truffle] on top.

Here's another update...I can't stop building lol, I think it's finished for now though. I wanted to try to take on the Moon Lord again (only beat him once so far), but got stuck building haha.

My dad was an auto mechanic, so every time I play a game with building elements, I just excel at it. I tell him I just upgraded my ancestral skills to be on the computer heh.

dc83e14ce05e5d8ac071d8204c2ca247.jpg

And I finally have a Moon Lord strategy that is paying off...so I gathered what is needed to make a D.C.U....

and I hollowed out a massive cavern for my town.

07e325d3e906e9a21e1455d6d8163cca.png

That up above is supposed to be a fishing lake, I accidentally lost my water though so need to drain some from elsewhere.

I made a huge sign with letter statues welcoming you to the town, but other than that, this centerpiece means Moria is finally finished. I couldn't have done this without the DCU though, too painfully slow.

294525c359f83d8c23936983568ff6a9.png

Skyhouse.jpg

I'm very pleased with how the overall structure looks, but I never finished furnishing the inside, especially the bottom floor.

And yes, in case you're wondering, it's built on a floating island (one that I enlarged).

index.php

This was my main base in a modded thrower playthrough I did a while ago. The bottom half isn't shown here because and I can't show it because I deleted it, but it was basically the same as the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom