Show us your pumpkin!

darthmorf

Treederator
Staff member
Welcome to Halloween 2016! This thread is freshly unlocked, so lets see your carving skills!

Well, it's Halloween 2014, and, in the absence of the pumpkin carving contest, I've decided to make this thread: Post the pumpkin you carved HERE! It doesn't have to be terraria related, but has to be IRL.

Happy Halloween!

Last edited:
My pumpkin:
It's meant to be Darth Vader....
IMG_20141031_170406383[1].jpg

Well why not allow pumpkin carvings in Terraria, as well as in real life?
It would be nice to build a pumpkin in Terraria on the night of Halloween, heck even better as a group!
I could host a server and people could join to help build a massive pumpkin patch, it would be way more fun than in real life.

Thoughts?

Well why not allow pumpkin carvings in Terraria, as well as in real life?
It would be nice to build a pumpkin in Terraria on the night of Halloween, heck even better as a group!
I could host a server and people could join to help build a massive pumpkin patch, it would be way more fun than in real life.

Thoughts?
I made this because the competition this year wasn't carving. I though people would post their builds on the competition.

Thank you to everyone who posted their Halloween pumpkins, but the holiday is now past so any more will have to be saved until next year.

Thread locked.

Welcome to Halloween 2016! This thread is freshly unlocked, so lets see your carving skills!

I haven't had a chance to photograph mine yet - but I'll post it soon.

Back
Top Bottom