Showcase [Showcase] The fastest possible heart generator (statue farm)

I didn't want to risk breaking the engine due to the possibility of uncollected hearts, but I probably could've put 2 statues for every teleporter, doubling the amount of hearts.

I'll have to do some more testing to see if that'll actually work, or if it will break.

My discord tag is Pmuuhzedci Sycdan#1310

If you aint breaking the game engine, you aint doing it right!

Thx for the Compact counter and congrats to the new record. I'm currently toying around with activation patterns, but I don't seem to get any more hearts in. It's annoying to plateau like this. Faster collection would obviously be great, but I don't see any more angles to tackle. I tried out a design that moves the hearts diagonal but its speed is worse on every comparison. Well if I find something I'll report back and I'll keep checking in if someone else has a breakthrough :D

Edit, I just tried out the new record holder in game and it is simply hilarious to see. Btw that crab factory, does it have a deeper purpose besides spawning hordes of crabs?

Last edited:
60 hearts/second * 20hp/heart = 1200 hp/sec. This feels very unbalanced.
I love how you can break Terraria in insane ways if you try hard enough.

I'm looking at all the diagrams in this thread and I'm so damn confused.
Time to put this to some good use...

EDIT: Does this work for 1.3.5.3?

Last edited:
60 hearts/second * 20hp/heart = 1200 hp/sec. This feels very unbalanced.
I love how you can break Terraria in insane ways if you try hard enough.

I'm looking at all the diagrams in this thread and I'm so damn confused.
Time to put this to some good use...

EDIT: Does this work for 1.3.5.3?

Yes, this works in 1.3.5.3.

I didn't want to risk breaking the engine due to the possibility of uncollected hearts, but I probably could've put 2 statues for every teleporter, doubling the amount of hearts.

I'll have to do some more testing to see if that'll actually work, or if it will break.

My discord tag is Pmuuhzedci Sycdan#1310

So I have been trying to play around with beating this design for a while now. My first idea was to try and use a super fast clock to teleport the player across a teleporter array. While this does work, it glitches the game out badly where every 500 hearts collected it will have a 10-second cooldown off of fresh statues???? Ultimately due to this it was a failure; shame as it could go as fast as you can stack target dummies.

Capture 2022-08-23 01_40_28.png

So my next idea was to go back to your design and attempt to add a third row to your design. This prototype works but unfortunately due to the spacing, it teleports the player so fast, you cannot pick up hearts from the second row. I even tried to summon them in sooner using a forth wire color - no luck. Two rows is the fastest you can go with this design.

Capture 2022-08-23 01_38_41.png

So ultimately it came down to just improving the existing design. Without doing any of much changes and running it for a while, I managed to get 3601. It might be interesting to try and expand this by adding multiple statues per activation. Maybe offset the player some to grab both.

105600_20220823011012_1.png

So ultimately it came down to just improving the existing design. Without doing any of much changes and running it for a while, I managed to get 3601. It might be interesting to try and expand this by adding multiple statues per activation. Maybe offset the player some to grab both.

I tried this in my design, and it had the same problem as your design; uncollected hearts. It might be able to work with a heartreach potion or even heartreach/treasure magnet, but I don't think so. I even tried multiple teleporters linked to one teleporter, but that didn't work either; it didn't collect any of the hearts from any teleporter, strangely enough

Using some non-traditional tactics (not using mods or world editors), I managed to reach half a million hearts a minute. This equates to more then 5,000,000 HP a minute or ~85,000+ HP a second. At this point there is no point lol. This design is far from perfected, only the very first prototype.

Due to this build abusing a glitch, I do not plan to pursue it any further. Just thought it would be a fun proof of concept.

HeartCap.gif

Using some non-traditional tactics (not using mods or world editors), I managed to reach half a million hearts a minute. This equates to more then 5,000,000 HP a minute or ~85,000+ HP a second. At this point there is no point lol. This design is far from perfected, only the very first prototype.

Due to this build abusing a glitch, I do not plan to pursue it any further. Just thought it would be a fun proof of concept.

View attachment 408819
I don't really get what's going going on.

Back
Top Bottom