Showcase your headquaters!

I got them on item servers. I do not wear the dev armour, I don't hack. I just have it for decoration
As for the sdmg, heck, I have seen hundreds of people using them!

Honestly, I came here to show my build, not to get criticized for having dev armour on mannequins! It's not like i actually hack
%:sigh: :dryadmad: :dryadwhat:

I got them on item servers. I do not wear the dev armour, I don't hack. I just have it for decoration
As for the sdmg, heck, I have seen hundreds of people using them!
If there isn't a legitimate way of obtaining it it doesn't make it ok to use it just because other people use it.

People are being so fussy. Honestly, just enjoy the builds. I won't bother if everyone is such a jerk about the smallest things. If you have a problem with my builds, sue me. I don't care %:sigh:

*Edit* I have deleted the post of the picture, I found out that I'm not allowed to post pics with dev armour and unobtainables

Last edited:
I like to collect and display nearly everything...
I still have quite a few more little houses to build, including rebuilding those boring stone/wood ones, and I need to collect more Spooky Wood.
The chests are organised weapons by type (in order of the wiki).
View attachment 1165
I'm also an extreme collector and hoarder and I really like this base! nice job!

Here is my humble 1.2/1.2.4 dynasty base located in an artificial jungle biome that was never finished. Working on more projects in 1.3 and hope to get them to you all soon! (also the painter and slime are trying to steal the spotlight as they were fighting :rolleyes:)
Capture 2015-07-07 19_42_25.png
Capture 2015-07-07 19_42_48.png

Here is my current building, never have a plan, I build rooms as I need them and then might update them as I find more materials. I love dynasty wood!!!
image.jpg

Also the pink square seems to be a glitch, it was a goldfish in a bowl lol..

nope just for fun
if any monsters die from it ... well good luck to them
edit: I might change out the material at some point, but I only have excess wood to work with right now so I wanted to lay the thing out nicely

I'll upload my tree-house tonight. It took almost 2500 wood to build and I'm afraid I need a few thousand more for furniture and the branches. It also has a floating island above it(noticed it after I started building the top of the tree).

On the world I play the most:
4EB97C7C36F83E561270B3DD371AFBC7B49F837F

It doesn't have housing for all NPCs (the rest are in another village) but it's sufficient enough to be HQ.
Yeah, I used Yrimir's design for the Death Star 3.0, but since construction I did everything to make it stand out.

I built this one after i was kinda done with my world, but now i'm regretting i've never built it sooner as it's such a nice place to live in.
I just made some random squares in the air and connected them together. x)

a81bffcd1f.png

Have a nice day =)

Back
Top Bottom