Showcase your headquaters!

we tore down the thing and made a space ship for all my npcs to live in. I'm thinking i'll make 2 or 3 of these and just link them all up via teleporters.
Screen Shot 2018-09-02 at 8.30.00 pm.png

C0Yu00R.png

A hideout. Perfect for a spawn-point or simply to wait out blood-moons of that sort. The rest of the tree isn't shown here
WOW! I LOVE THIS BUILD! Very similar to what I am trying to achieve. Would you be able to share some more info on the farms and crafting areas? How they are built/arranged/function etc.

I can't upload my image for some reason, it says I don't have permission.

[UPDATE] i was able to drag and drop, but the "upload file" button wouldn't let me do anything.

Last edited:
Sorry to repost the same thing, but I got bored of stitching images together so I've done a video tour of the NPC villages (6 minutes or so):

8c79e425ff0f601f29f62435a4982115.png

A new build style I am working on currently.
Going to make a gigantic castle-ish type community build for my NPC's. The Village for say that I built previously in the world pre-hardmode is going to be transformed into a pillaged village, fire blocks and all.

This tower is the guard station for the city itself, and withholds all of the city's secrets. Still a work in progress.

I am more used to "professional" minecraft building, so 2D building on this scale is definitely new to me.

I decided to go with a more granite feel, and so I am also trying out the 3D techniques.

Pretty simple wooden NPC apartment with terrible chest management (and apparently me not knowing that hardmode anvils are a direct upgrade from iron/lead)
You can see me experimenting with different furniture options though
1691795697911.png

Back
Top Bottom