Showcase your headquaters!

A humble start in the snow.
Screenshot14_zps0c3522eb.png

This entire place is my Headquarters. Took me hours to gather materials for that storage room to the left.
qqBwPof.png
This looks so amazing, I really like the consistency in each building and the main shapes and structures. And it's located next to an ocean, which is actually really nice with that small dock area. I'd love to live in a place like this, I really would.

Here is mine, i started building it for 1.2 when i re-started the game from nothing, the tree was built first and the other buildings were built when i had the need to, in very different styles.

229262RiseCity.png

In this thread, there are some very HUGE and impressive bases, but i still enjoy the little houses. :dryadhappy:

I wish I had my old 1.1 map !
Back when snow wasn't a biome I had a huge :red: winter mansion, I'll see if it's saved on a pen drive or some HD, I know I saved it somewhere >.>

Anyways, nice buildings everyone ! I wish I had the patience again to gather materials and build on Single Player.

Picture 1: My secondary char's base. He keeps crafting out of the question, as he has another place for that.
Picture 2: My main character's storage base. For ingredients
Picture 3: My main character's crafting base. The secondary guy's crafting base is really ****.
Final picture: My new and improved version of picture 2. Now throbbing with evil!
my house.png
105600_2014-12-10_00003.png
105600_2014-12-20_00004.png
105600_2014-12-20_00002.png

Here's mine:
base-png.116099

It's a pretty old picture though, but i don't like to make all those screenshots again
and yeah, it doesn't look THAT amazing compared with other buildings in the thread, but i find it useful.
Remodelling it will only cost a huge amount of time, and i'll miss the base too.
better make a whole new base in 1.3

EDIT:ahhaha! it'll be so much easier to capture the whole base in 1.3

Last edited:
i'll try to upload mine tomorrow. it's a very simple yet luxurious winter mansion that also has an alchemy tower that just looks... welll... magical. using waterfalls extensively, i discovered that i can create truly beautifull things.

I never did get an updated composite of my multiplayer base because the first composite was already such a pain and I didn't want to have to dig it up and repatch it with the new additions, but I do have a map shot...

105600_2014-10-31_00001.png

As you can see it's not really themed, it's just a patchwork cluster:red: of different materials. I'm still studying the builds of better builders on the forums in regards to actually using materials in an interesting and dynamic way...

Back
Top Bottom