Weapons & Equip Shrink ray

Like this idea?

• Like it? I LOVE it!

• Ya

• Meh

• Where would you use this?

• You should go to (insert some form of hell) for thinking this!

Results are only viewable after voting.
The shrink ray would, you guessed it, shrink you to 1 block by 1 block. It would cost around 20 mana a second to hold, and would be crafted from souls of fright and a space gun. Criticsm is apreaciated, leave suggestions below

Last edited:
Reactions: RR
shrink you to 1 by 1.
Woudln't it make more sense to be shrunk down to 2 by 1, considering the player is 3 by 2?
[doublepost=1511795129,1511795108][/doublepost]
what on god's green earth does this even mean

if you mean that it would actually shrink the player to a 1x1 pixel or something weird then i don't think something like that is possible.
I think he means 1 block by 1 block.

what on god's green earth does this even mean

if you mean that it would actually shrink the player to a 1x1 pixel or something weird then i don't think something like that is possible.
I'd assume 1 tile wide and tall.

I really like this concept, but beyond the occasional niche small cave opening to get through, I fail to see much use for it. The player would move very slow while shrunken, and obviously attacks would be severely weakened, as well as defense.

Yeah, I honestly don't see a use for this. Any tiny opening can be surpassed by just... mining it wider. It's a clever idea, but I just don't think it's necessary in practice.

Suggestions don't require sprites. They're nice to have though.
Shrinking yourself would reduce your hitbox, making it harder for enemy projectiles to hit you.
when you forget to @ someone.png

Also @Aa13873 some clarification on this item's ability to "shrink you to 1 by 1" would be nice. I'd assume that, like others have said, it would reduce the player's size to 1x1 blocks. I'm still not sure how this would actually work though.

Back
Top Bottom