Shroomite Armor Headpieces

What shroomite headpiece is your favorite?

• Headgear

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Mask

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Helmet

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Quwa

Terrarian
Hey guys, I was just playing Terraria and had a spare 56 shroomite bars. So, I was wondering: what is your favorite shroomite headpiece and why? Which one do you think is the best for an endgame loadout? I would like to know which one you think I should create and why. Thanks for your time! :happy:
-Quwa​

I prefer the shroomite headgear because of the overall reliability of bows, but I actually cycle through all of the helmets plus the chlorophyte helm for effectiveness.

shroomite headgear because of the stynger golem drop. i usually skip fishron because of the inability for tsunami to deal damage to multiple enemies easily. but arrow headgear is also a decent choice because of chylrophyte shotbow/decent repeaters.

Typically the most reliable loadout would be the Shroomite Mask, dealing a steady amount of dps on single targets. Shroomite Helmet sacrifices quite a sum of dps for great AoE capabilities.

Shroomite headgear combines both AoE and DPS to create the most powerful and beautiful fireworks. Headgear can augment Tsunami's already-massive base DPS, as well as empower its AoE with Holy Arrows. Its drawback is the fact that it's a large fluctuation in reliability: The AoE is dependent on empty space and arrows can be very slow and badly handled if not modified correctly.

shroomite headgear because of the stynger golem drop. i usually skip fishron because of the inability for tsunami to deal damage to multiple enemies easily. but arrow headgear is also a decent choice because of chylrophyte shotbow/decent repeaters.
Shroomite Helmet affects the Stynger, not Shroomite Headgear.

Back
Top Bottom