Console SHROOMITE BULLETS, WE NEED SHROOMITE BULLETS

I like blue, i like shroomite dye, so its always annoyed me how i dont get blue bullets. THIS MUST CHANGE

Since shroomite is simply an altared form of chlorophyte, i thought that shroomite bullets (if they were added) should have something 2 do with chlorophyte bullets

Recipe: 100 Musket balls, 1 shroomite bar = 100 shroomite bullets
Effects: 25 base damage, increased damage with each consecutive hit on the same target, slightly slower then luminite bullets, will penetrate enemies but damage decreases with each penetrated enemy

Perhaps the crafting cost should be increased due 2 it possibly being op

Last edited:
I like blue, i like shroomite dye, so its always annoyed me how i dont get blue bullets. THIS MUST CHANGE

Since shroomite is simply an altared form of chlorophyte, i thought that shroomite bullets (if they were added) should have something 2 do with chlorophyte bullets

Recipe: 10 chlorophyte bullet, 10 explosive bullet, 1 shroomite bar = 10 shroomite bullets
Effects: 25 damage, explosive bullet's area of affect, chlorophyte bullet tracking with a slightly nerfed turn rate, if a zombie survives a shot then it turns into a spore zombie, and an epic blue trail

Perhaps the crafting cost should be increased due 2 it possibly being kinda op but im bad with crafting costs so thats up 2 yall
Uh... that crafting recipe is really expensive and out of place... and the effect isn't really unique... a better crafting recipe that's less utterly painful to craft would be 100 musket balls + a shroomite bar.

On an unrelated note, combining the effects isn't really a good idea. They're bullets made from the only ranger exclusive ore! Don't combine two other effects! One idea is to have them disappear while they travel and increase in damage the more distance they go, but ultimately it's your decision.

I guess
Well seeing as how its just an altared form of chlorophyte it would only make sense 2 havean effect thats at least remotely similar 2 chlorophyte bullets
The increased damage the longer the bullet travels wouldn't be very effective seeing as how theirs a limit 2 how far the screen can zoom out
And ultimately it really isnt my choice seeing as how the devs could altar it as much as they want
Though ur crafting recipe is much better, i was a little high when i posted this

I guess
Well seeing as how its just an altared form of chlorophyte it would only make sense 2 havean effect thats at least remotely similar 2 chlorophyte bullets
The increased damage the longer the bullet travels wouldn't be very effective seeing as how theirs a limit 2 how far the screen can zoom out
And ultimately it really isnt my choice seeing as how the devs could altar it as much as they want
Though ur crafting recipe is much better, i was a little high when i posted this
Bullets actually have infinite range, so it wouldn't be as bad as you think. It would also give an actual purpose to two currently useless items (in PvE at least), the rifle scope and sniper scope.

The reason the effect is flawed is because u cant see ANYTHING past a certain point, even with the scope
[doublepost=1568235600][/doublepost]That effect would also be useless in pve because pretty much every gun u have by that point will 1 shot almost every standard enemy
I would only be useful ih pvp IF u also combined it with a sniper, and it only remains decently useful if u keep a good distance away from ur enemy.
So ultimately their even useless in pvp seeing as how they can be EASILY countered with a rod of discord

Last edited:
I already use them in pvp
The reason the effect is flawed is because u cant see ANYTHING past a certain point, even with the scopes
[doublepost=1568235245,1568235200][/doublepost]Oh nvm, thought u said pvp
[doublepost=1568235600][/doublepost]That effect would also be useless in pve because pretty much every gun u have by that point will 1 shot almost every standard enemy
I would only be useful ih pve IF u also combined it with a sniper, and it only remains decently useful if u keep a good distance away from ur enemy.
So ultimately their even useless in pvp seeing as how they can be EASILY countered with a rod of discord
[doublepost=1568236042][/doublepost]It would only be useful in *pvp
Editing is a thing man.

I already use them in pvp
The reason the effect is flawed is because u cant see ANYTHING past a certain point, even with the scopes
[doublepost=1568235245,1568235200][/doublepost]Oh nvm, thought u said pvp
I would only be useful ih pve IF u also combined it with a sniper, and it only remains decently useful if u keep a good distance away from ur enemy.
[doublepost=1568236042][/doublepost]It would only be useful in *pvp
Stealth is getting buffed in pvp in 1.4, so it's not like it's useless there. Also even something like the megashark would HUGELY benefit from it in pve as it's low base damage could be effectively circumvented, allowing it's high fire rate to turn bosses into swiss cheese.
Also, hitting enemies offscreen is easy if you have a fast firing gun and headphones.
Finally, only one gun can consistently oneshot enemies, especially in expert, and it's too slow to be of real use.
Edit: this bullet would also be absolutely monstrous while fighting the old one's army... That's the only balance issue I see with it.

Last edited:
Meteor shots just ricochet, i dont use influx waver so i dont anything about it other then how u get it
Yes, but penetrating the same enemy multiple times in a row is almost impossible to do. The influx waver's projectiles dissipate upon hitting an enemy then teleport back and hit it again.

Yall happy now?
[doublepost=1568415774,1568415673][/doublepost]

Recipe: 100 Musket balls, 1 shroomite bar = 100 shroomite bullets
Effects: 25 base damage, increased damage with each consecutive hit on the same target, slightly slower then luminite bullets, will penetrate enemies but damage decreases with each penetrated enemy

Perhaps the crafting cost should be increased due 2 it possibly being op

Reactions: Bry
Yall happy now?
[doublepost=1568415774,1568415673][/doublepost]
I shall never even breath near Luminite Bullets ever again. This is how I'll finally take down the Moon Lord on my own.

I like that it has a main focus on the same target rather than using it for its pierce, making it kind of an alternative to the Luminite Bullets that would be useful for bosses. It's also more flexible, though, due to the piercing effect still being there, which might be a permanent turnoff from Luminite.
My vote would be to scrap the piercing effect in favor of the single-target aspect.

The crafting recipe's fine, by the way.

Last edited:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, if they dont chase targets then i atleast want piercing, otherwise ill just stick with chlorophyte bullets and never use the shroomite 1s
[doublepost=1568499043,1568498952][/doublepost]If it doesn't pierce its gonna chase targets, with a slower turn rate then the chlorophyte bullets
[doublepost=1568499119][/doublepost]The target chasing would make more sense seeing as how shroomite is an altared form of chlorophyte

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, if they dont chase targets then i atleast want piercing, otherwise ill just stick with chlorophyte bullets and never use the shroomite 1s
[doublepost=1568499043,1568498952][/doublepost]If it doesn't pierce its gonna chase targets, with a slower turn rate then the chlorophyte bullets
[doublepost=1568499119][/doublepost]The target chasing would make more sense seeing as how shroomite is an altared form of chlorophyte
Silver bullets are altered musket balls, doesn't mean they're better or more economical to craft.

Back
Top Bottom