Blocks & Decoration Shroomite Ore and Shroomite Bricks

Folder

Skeletron Prime
I think It was in a thread about Chlorophyte bricks where someone mentioned that we must also have Shroomite bricks. I liked the Idea, So why not suggest it?

Shroomite Ore

Ore-Mined.png
Ore-Block.png
Untitled.png

Shroomite Ore spawns in the underground Mushroom Biome the Same way as Chlorophyte ore Post-Plantera
Chlorophyte can be clentaminated with blue solution to form shroomite Ore (Idea by @ppowersteef )
Shroomite Bars have a New Crafting recipe- 3 Shroomite Ore + 15 Glowing Mushrooms @ An Auto-Hammer
Shroomite Brick

Shroomite Brick.png
(Can't make a Better Sprite, Sue Me)
Crafting- 1 Shroomite Ore + 1 Stone Block @ an Anvil
This Block...HAS A CYAN GLOW. IT ALSO DECREASES MOB SPAWN RATE. THAT'S ALL I GOT

So, whatchya think of it?

Last edited:
I'll say make it 4, or maybe even 3. Because an specefic ore for such a tiny biome is really a lot of work, compared with the jungle's size.
unless you can clentaminate chlorophyte into shroomite. (which would be cool)

The natural world-gen of glowing mushroom is too small too warrant their own ore, to be honest. The jungle is huge. It stares at your face. It takes up a lot of space. It dominates a sixth of the surface mostly. Whereas the glowing mushroom biome must be cultivated. I just don't see it happening unless it's turned into a major biome first.

I wouldn't mind a brick out of it though.

I support the idea of the Brick!
Though I have to ask what multiple bricks placed together will look like.

I'll say make it 4, or maybe even 3. Because an specefic ore for such a tiny biome is really a lot of work, compared with the jungle's size.
unless you can clentaminate chlorophyte into shroomite. (which would be cool)
I'll make it 3. And yes,Its cool if you clentaminate Chlorophyte into Shroomite (Never thought of that!)
The natural world-gen of glowing mushroom is too small too warrant their own ore, to be honest. The jungle is huge. It stares at your face. It takes up a lot of space. It dominates a sixth of the surface mostly. Whereas the glowing mushroom biome must be cultivated. I just don't see it happening unless it's turned into a major biome first.

I wouldn't mind a brick out of it though.
Gonna change the requirements to 3. And also add the ablity to clentaminate it into shroomite
I support the idea of the Brick!
Though I have to ask what multiple bricks placed together will look like.
Thanks!!!
For Your Question, I also don't know what it would like except its a Bunch of color grouped together :p

Back
Top Bottom