Items 'Shrooms+

(After reading) What do you think?

• The morsels could work.

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Drugs in Terraria? Alright!

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • The Wan Mushroom would be interesting...

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • All these ideas are bad, and you should feel bad.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • If you added a "stimulant" kind of effect to the shrooms, I'd like them more.

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Someone totally deleted their post, but you get what I mean >.< https://www.commonsensemedia.org/game-reviews/terraria
Besides, you think kiddos these days are innocent? They have CoD and that shet, chopping and shooting is normal to them, we can just hope they havent found drugs yet
Terraria wasn't meant to be a children's game. Indeed, the people over there say so, but they also said that Little Inferno should be 18+ once just because of the bus toy. That was a while ago though, and they might have changed that review.

And as for the CoD part, with chopping and shooting being normal, sadly, I cannot argue there. It's sad what the world has come to now. This is why I want kids to play Nintendo or something else. Not because I hate CoD, like the kids say (I actually find it a little bit interesting, TBH), but because I don't want 7 year olds playing that game, especially when most of the games in that series are rated M for Mature. :(

Anyways, going on-topic now, I don't know if Red will let the other 'Shrooms in, because of the screen effects, but they would be cool to see. Hey, maybe they could just add a different effect, like Poisoned or On Fire!.

Meh, I rarely get headaches from seeing things, but my mom gets dizzy from riding in the back of the car.... so who knows what would happen.......

Back
Top Bottom