Map-Survival Sign's Custom Drow Challenge Map

Elder Sign

Terrarian
So I made this map to do a let's play on and I decided to share it with the community if anyone else wants to give it a shot. Lightly modified in TEdit, my first time trying the program out actually, most of the empty space in the map has been replaced with spider walls, ore generation was boosted to 150%, and a large mushroom biome was added just above hell spanning the entire map.

Rules:
Collect every obtainable boss trophy. eg. all but the Brain of Cthulhu trophy
Make a unique house for every NPC
Only use a heart crystal once per banner dropped by a non-statue enemy
Only break background walls to make NPC housing
Start with a new character, only items that can be cheated in/brought from a different world are those items to spread crimson if you choose to also go for the Brain of Cthulhu trophy

Map Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/otiuvo8d4ocdu28/Sign-s_Drow_World2.wld?dl=0

Have fun and enjoy!:happy:

What if you are of those who use an inventory editor just for cosmetic purposes?

Only ask I as I usually do that to make character look how I want them to be. I can't even remember the last time I progressively worked towards the look I wanted...

Either or, still be downloading as exams are next week and I'll need something to retain my sanity.

That would be perfectly fine, vanity items don't affect gameplay in the slightest so I don't see any problem with it.

Back
Top Bottom