Other Silver Bullets Hurting Werewolves More

Should Werewolves Get Extra Damage From Silver?

• YES, AWESOME, GREAT IDEA ROBOT!

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No, not really. It's probably not there for a reason.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • RRRRRAAAARRRG, GROWL, GRRRRRR... Awooooooooooo!!

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Robotguy39

Terrarian
It's old Folk Lore that Werewolves have a weakness towards silver. So in a game that involves body parts of Cthulhu, you'd expect that at least silver bullets would do extra damage to werewolves. This could also be used as a weakness with people using a moon charm. Even Wikipedia says that it should work that way! So, I'm saying, why not? You could even make silver bullets a bit more rare if you wanted to.

This certainely has been suggested before, but once again I don't see the reason why not.
It's an underused item that does extra damage to a single and rare mob. Nothing that seems too imbalanced, so I like the idea. :)

So... does anyone know how these posts work? Do they slowly die, or do they get reviewed by a mod, or...
There are tons of suggestions, the one better than the other.

The staff sometimes look into them, but it'll still be their choice whenever they'll implement it.
Either way, the staff rarely (if not never) replies to suggestions to confirm they'll be implemented.

One thing is sure, this has been suggested before and got replied by Leinfors that it could be a decent idea. So either way, the staff are likely already aware of the suggestion. It's only up to them whether they want to implement it.

Suggestions seem more meant to be discussed with the community than expecting from the developers to be implemented right away. Though there's still the possibility.

That is it pretty much.

Personally, I find suggestions that suggests small changes like this more likely to be implemented at some point than large suggestions that add tons of new features and such.

But my guess is that some people more do it for the fun than actually expecting it to be implented. But it's nice to see the community discuss about such suggestions and hear their opinion about.

i mean werewolves are kind of rare anyways so this seems kinda extra. if they spawned more commonly then this would be great, but they unfortunately only spawn on full moons :(

i mean werewolves are kind of rare anyways so this seems kinda extra. if they spawned more commonly then this would be great, but they unfortunately only spawn on full moons :(
Sounds like they would be just as effective as a Stake Launcher against vampires on a Solar Eclipse. Sounds quite fitting enought that doesn't interrupt balance too much.

(To make it clear, I never use a Stake Launcher during a Solar Eclipse because I would have better weapons at that time.)

Back
Top Bottom