Silver Chainmail (Armor on Body) Does not replace

Fire_Blue

Terrarian
As of now, I've decided that I wanted to help Remaster dnmodular's Elite Knight Armor set from 5 years ago:

Didn't take much time to have all the files connected and supported with the appropriate file names for the new update and the new texture pack support; however, the problem I'm facing here is that only one part of the body won't show, and that is the arms and chest area of the armor for both male and female players, it seems to only show it's default silver chainmail counterpart.

There's the PNG file named "Armor_Arm_3" and "Armor_Body_3" and "Female_Body_3" (The 3 is the Armor ID of the silver armor) yet they refuse to replace the original silver chest piece.

I've attached a file of my current progress on it to help better understand what the problem may be exactly. Though, once it is fixed, I plan on posting the armor set for all the dark souls fans out there, though not without the respect of giving dnmodular the credit to his good work.

Thank you and may the flames guide thee

Attachments

• Elite Knight Armor.zip
    12.7 KB · Views: 105
  • Result_0.PNG
    Result_0.PNG
    105.5 KB · Views: 110
I have old textures for chest armor, creator of the texture pack will ahve to edit it to new one or somebody else will have to do it.

I have old textures for chest armor, creator of the texture pack will ahve to edit it to new one or somebody else will have to do it.
Well, is it still possible to fix this chest problem I'm trying to repair? I've checked the guide on the correct folder placements and I had no luck following that, is it perhaps the image itself that needs to be changed?

Again, I'd otherwise wait for someone else, or the author (who has last been seen in 2017...) to do it, but if everybody told themselves that, it would never get done. So it is why I'm wanting to do this to help those who would otherwise have a harder time with trying to think of the confusingly placed folders. I appreciate the quick response however

Attachments

• Armor_Arm_3.png
    Armor_Arm_3.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Armor_Body_3.png
    Armor_Body_3.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Female_Body_3.png
    Female_Body_3.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 75
Well, is it still possible to fix this chest problem I'm having? I even checked the guide on the correct folder placements and I had no luck following that, is it perhaps the image itself that needs to be changed?
I said it have to be edited into new one which is this:
I can do it, but I don't want to right now.
Armor_3.png

What name directory does the torso armor PNG have to be? I'm just about finished with the format you have given

Back
Top Bottom