Biomes & Nature Similar Idea

REKTIO

Terrarian
The endgame with a moon lord grinding is fun and all but how about something similar like chlorophyte grows after you deafeat all 3 mech bosses, but instead luminite grows like more rarer and in another kind of biome. I mean he would still drop luminite and all the good stuff, but it would be fun for luminite to spawn all around the world and try to find it.

But then, would Terraria become the moon then? Plus, the Moon Lord already drops loads of luminite in the first place, it takes like three fights to get what I want.

Yeah but just sayin' moon lord could be nerfed.
[doublepost=1558006503,1558006156][/doublepost]Some of the people i know really struggle to go through the lunar event event with endgame accesories.

That's why this exists.
Celestial_Sigil.png

It's how to bypass the Lunar Event to just get to the Moon Lord.

Yeah but when you need the fragments to make it you don't always have it and if you fail to deafeat moon lord you still eventually need to go through the pillars.

Perhaps a better idea is a somewhat rare post-Moon lord enemy that spawns underground that drops 1-3 luminite ores. It could perhaps look like the Moon Leech Colt but act like the Dungeon spirit in terms of AI.

I find Tim a common hes not that rare as the rune wizard ir Something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom