Mobile Simple and cheap key mold farm

Yup, corruption, (I had a water candle to help speed it up and a giant bat confused me and my candle disappeared, also, I usually destroy my candles, so,) and Crimson molds

Lol. Well i just create a flat area and fill in the gaps with the blocks thatll make the biome that i want to get the key molds

This is a good set up

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-16-21-51-17.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-16-21-51-17.png
    701.6 KB · Views: 3,922
I made a little arena for farming events and Moons,and I usually get one every 5-10 pirate invasions.I play on mobile,and I have gotten 7 crimson key molds,4 hallowed,5 corruption,3-4 ice,and only 1 jungle.jungle. Btw,on mobile you CAN get coin gun,lucky coin,and discount card.You can also get every single ingredient for the ankh charm except for the vitamins,which the corruptors and floaty grosses drop,and they don't spawn. Just some random information.

Never mind what I said Seamerlin, lucky coin can be found. It's just REALLY rare. My friend has one.
[DOUBLEPOST=1422622492][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh! A forgot to say this when Seamerlin got those key molds. *SCREEEEEEAM!* that many!?

If you want teh scourge of corrupter just go in to a corruption biome and fight eater of teh worlds 15 times (dropped at eleventh)

Ok.So you are in hardmode corruption. You need at least 15-20 worm food.Go fight EoW.Reduce every segement you kill from 2500.after that,it will drop.

Or make only one (five to be safe) and use an awesome bug to use it MULTIPLE times! Tap the item, then quickly open your inventory and drag it in a non hotbar slot before it disappears! :p

Back
Top Bottom