Maps Simple, efficient, and clean TEdit Schematics - Arenas, Crafting Areas, and Housing

GregariousJB

Terrarian
pre-hardmode_starter_house.zip:

yUPTBu0.png

arena_crimson.zip:

2Xj0qSE.png

Additional arenas based on the above design - arena_hallow.zip:

zsKg1aC.png

arena_jungle.zip:

YCmbZEF.png

arena_temple.zip:

SQuc4Ly.png

arena_lunarevent.zip:

XNbiwKr.png

And last, but not least...

arena_hearts.zip:

ha5Ljyi.png

Required: Heartreach Potion
Extremely Recommended: Cross Necklace or Star Veil to increase duration of invincibility after taking damage

This design is carried over from my guide: Universal, efficient, heart-statue-wired arena. It's been modified slightly to include a small honey pool for even more health regeneration (make sure to press the S key to sink down into it - you'll see the buff if you've done it correctly). It's built for Moonlord but is immensely useful for many bosses and events. Simply stand on platform near the campfire and Heart Lantern, pull the switch, drink a Heartreach Potion, and you'll become very hard to kill. The only downside is that it's a bit clunky to turn off - you have to wait until the two 1-sec timers in the top-right corner are lit up and then quickly use the switch to stop it. Or just quit and rejoin the game.

Using this arena, fully buffed, I can withstand Moon Lord's second phase for about a minute before needing to drink a health potion. As mentioned in my previous topic, I've also done the Pumpkin Moon and hit maximum (15) waves and held it until ~17,000 points with a Battle Potion and Water Candle. I'd have gone further but it ended at dawn.

Simple, efficient, clean, and ready for use.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• pre-hardmode_starter_house.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 6,393
  • arena_crimson.zip
    639 bytes · Views: 3,608
  • arena_jungle.zip
    536 bytes · Views: 3,576
  • arena_temple.zip
    408 bytes · Views: 2,004
  • arena_lunarevent.zip
    404 bytes · Views: 2,242
  • arena_hearts.zip
    546 bytes · Views: 2,574
The "Edit" function doesn't seem to be working when I press "More Options" in an attempt to edit attachments, so I guess I need to double-post.

The arena_hearts.zip posted above works fine but it does not contain the small honey pool seen in my screenshot. This can easily be replicated by players but I thought I'd fix it anyway. The below attachment is updated to contain this honey pool.

Attachments

• arena_hearts_honey.zip
    554 bytes · Views: 1,495
my first post on this forum…i love this game and would like to enjoy other peoples designed worlds, such as yours above. can i download and open these and play with it however i choose? if i make edits will that change the design for everyone else using the map? thank you!

Thank you for the submissions!! Also asking for an ocean farm please 😂 where you use slime staff and afk

Wow, email notifications are finally working again for watched threads. Had no idea anyone was posting replies in here.

How can i convert photos into schematics?
The attachments at the bottom of the post are what you want. The .TEDIT files are schematics used by the TEDIT mapping program on Github. Although, I haven't tested these in 4 years and I'm not sure if they still work. Learn more about importing schematics here: Clipboard - TEdit

my first post on this forum…i love this game and would like to enjoy other peoples designed worlds, such as yours above. can i download and open these and play with it however i choose? if i make edits will that change the design for everyone else using the map? thank you!
Of course, that's why I shared them. Assuming they still work. As long as you save the map using TEDIT (link above), everyone else playing on your server will also see the edits. Last I checked, TEDIT only uses vanilla objects, so no one will need a mod or anything else in order to see changes.

What do I do with the files?
See above.
Why would the planters be useful?
Im a newbie so im genuinley unsure
Planters are useful because plants can only be harvested with a pickaxe or the Staff of Regrowth (always use the Staff if you have it - it increases yield of plants and seeds): Planter Boxes - The Official Terraria Wiki . This means you won't prematurely harvest a plant before it's finished growing by swinging your weapons around your base. Since planter boxes are also platforms, it becomes very easy to move up and down them simply by jumping or pressing Down, which is more efficient than running all the way into block hallways to farm plants, and because the hellavator is located at the bottom of the base (you're going to be moving up and down a lot).

could we get an update for TEdit 4.8.5 that uses TEditHGSch files instead of TEditSch files, or a guide to convert them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom