Simple guide to obtaining: wisp in a bottle

Do you want me to make more pet guides in the future, seeing as i have all the pets xD

• Total voters

EV0LVY_PRO

Terrarian
Hey guys, this is a really simple and easy to understand guide on how to get The Wisp in a bottle.

First things first, what is the Wisp in a bottle?
Its a Light Pet, but not just any, its a Tier 8 rare item that has a 0.25% (1:400 kills) chance of dropping from Blue armored bones and Hell armored bones. Meaning its pretty dang rare. Its also a Post plantera/hardmode item (Meaning you must defeat Plantera and unlock the hard Dungeon to obtain).

Now, the part your waiting for, Whats the best way to get this item? Or what gear should i have to farm this item?
Well, i can tell you this. Its a pain in the :red: to get, but 100% worth it, heres what it looks like:

nXzXvW

Strategy and set up

What i reccomend doing is making a big open space inside the dungeon, then placing a campfire on a platform along with a water candle and if you can some heart lanterns. What this does is the Water candle (You only need 1) attracts more enimies, which is what we want. Water candles are located anywhere in the dungeon, theres dozens everywhere. Just simply mine it and there you go! The Campfire and Heart lanterns are completely optional, but it does help that extra bit for staying alive. (As they boost your health regeneration).

Gear

Now for our loadout. We will need weapons that can hit multiple targets and preferably go through objects. These are the reccomended weapons:

Weak (The weakest you can do it with):
• Ice sickle
• Excalibur
• Gungnir
• Light disc
• Yelets

Reccomended:
• Death sickle
• The eye of Cthulu
• Crystal serpent
• Piranha gun
• Daedalus Stormbow

These probably arnt the best reccomended weapons, as youve probably got better. But these weapon choices are aimed for people after just beating plantera :)

The armor i reccomend you have is either Chlorophyte Armor with mask for damage, or Turtle armor for defense. Its completely your option out of the two, i would pick turtle armor if i was to set up a farm with traps, but if your just going around killing things then you should pick Chlorophyte armor WITH MASK.

So, if you follow all of this then you should have the Wisp in no time! This is what worked for me so thought i should share, to help out of course! Thanks so much for reading and taking your time to have a look, stay tuned for more guides, and ill see you next time!

I was starting to go to the dungeon but then i realized that im not in hardmode yet.

Back
Top Bottom