Game Mechanics Simple Mannequin armor swap

Do you like this idea? (Answer after reading.)

• Yeah. I like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't really care about it.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nah. It's just extra work the devs don't need right now.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

poptendo

Steampunker
I had an idea to be able to go up to a mannequin, and swap armor with it. The button would be placed somewhere with the equipment buttons.

The armor-swap will only swap within a five blocks range. The whole mannequin will need to be in that range. It will only swap with the closest one. If there are two in the circle, it will fail to swap unless there isn't even distance. Also, it will fail to swap if there is a wall completely blocking the mannequin.

The problem is, however, keeping others on your server to steal your armor. i need ideas on how to fix this.

This also could be used with vanity items. they already classified as vanity items, they just need to be put in the social slots, and not the armor slots.

I guess this would be pretty neat, but I don't think overall that this is necessary enough to implement, honestly. I mean, the concept itself is good and I approve of it, it's just I'm not sure this would appear in game, that's all.

I guess this would be pretty neat, but I don't think overall that this is necessary enough to implement, honestly. I mean, the concept itself is good and I approve of it, it's just I'm not sure this would appear in game, that's all.
Yeah, i watch one of Yrimir's videos and saw him keep 2 sets of armor in his vanity and normal armor slots. But after all this is my first suggestion, and my first thread. It took me a while just to even find how to make a thread.

Back
Top Bottom