Console Simple money

daunknown

Terrarian
Before you start you might want better gear like iron, silver, gold, platinum or pumpkin for weapons swords do work like once the eye is defeated the blood butcherer or the blade of grass or spears. but ranged woud be best like a magic dagger(hardmode) or bow and stronger arrows or mostly anything ranged could do for this like shurikens, knives and grenades. So all you have to do is go to the crimson and get enough vertebrae for 1 or probably even more bloody spines/suspicious looking eyes And summon them :brain:
And just in case you dont know you have to kill the creepers summoned by the brain before you can attack him which also drops health and mana theres usually 20-30 of them.
A arena for him shoud not be too hard as all you really might want is a box type thing with a bunch of wood platforms so you can make it easy to dodge him and maybe have fireplaces but you probably wont need to go with anything better than that.
. Once you defeat them sell the crimtane ore:merchantindifferent: Note:Crimtane bars might give you more money. Or you could use those for new armor and weapons if you want to.
Btw if you dont want to spend all the time like me to get all the vertebraes then just look up a farm or just make a basic little area with the smallest amount oflava and stay under there this is not mine but its something i do use quite often .Even though you could sell the tissue samples they dont give you as much.

Last edited:
This might have probably been thought of but here I go. So all you have to do is go to the crimson and get enough vertebrae for 1 or probably even more bloody spines/suspicious looking eyes and summon them:brain:. Once you defeat them sell the crimtane ore:merchantindifferent: Note:Crimtane bars might give you more money.
Btw if you dont want to spend all the time like me to get all the vertebraes then just look up a farm . I dont have anything for a crimson farm myself .Even though you could sell the tissue samples they dont give you as much.
Telling people to farm a boss and sell the loot isn't really much of a guide. If you'd like to flesh this out with say what equipment to use, how to build an arena for fighting him/farming the vertebrae then maybe I'll unlock it. Click 'Start a Conversation' under my avatar if you want to discuss me unlocking your thread.

Back
Top Bottom