Map-Survival Simple Starter World

Do you want a crimson alternate to this world?

• Yes

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Have both the crimson and corruption in the same world! (Will take me a long time to do :p)

Votes: 25 58.1%

• Total voters

NdM

Terrarian
vr84hlJ.png

This world contains a nice landscape with sectioned off corruptions and a small starting house with a few random resources.

This isn't some special adventure map world. It is just a standard world that I changed with tEdit a little to make it easier to handle and work with for beginners.
(I'm new with the forums here. If this topic is in the wrong place/wrong prefix then please let me know.)

1G9NFAo.png

Features:

• Flat spawn area
  • Plenty of large trees
  • Controlled corruption
  • 7 Floating islands (5 normal, 2 lakes)
  • 1 pyramid
  • 2 Enchanted sword shrines with actual enchanted swords;
  • Pink Dungeon
  • Lots of beehives in the underground jungle
  • Small starter house with some random basic resources.
  • Repositioned oceans (once were way too high up)
More will be added soon upon request.

World:
pJF9jv7.jpg

As you can see, the corruption is properly separated:
jeV51mB.jpg

(I'd advise downloading these so you can zoom in.) These were made using TerraMap.

Downloads:

v1.0 (Mediafire, Direct)

To Do List: (v1.0.1)
  • Fix and add more palm trees to the oceans.
  • Fix fallen sand in the eastern ocean.
  • Fix Angler's spawn point (doesn't spawn correctly with repositioned oceans.
  • Remove floating grass on western side of world.
  • Remove water outside of dungeon door.
  • Make it easier to traverse the jungle and ice biome surface (possibly remove some water)
  • Add more brick/slab dungeon background walls (make sure they are natural ones) so that a wider variety of enemies spawn post-plantera.
  • Add more surface chests for a smoother start.
  • Add a crimson chest to the world with both crimson + corruption (coming soon)
Let me know of any suggestions and improvements I can make to the world! :nursepassionate:

• Create an alternate Crimson world and maintain it with the same features.
  • Create 6 versions total: Crimson, Corruption, Crimson + Corruption. (along with Expert mode alternates)
  • Make loads of tEdit schematics for the latest version of tEdit (so that they work :D)

Last edited:
East ocean has a floating palm tree and a large sand pit from the sand falling into the ground.
I ran around the surface and it looks good, I'll have to have a new character live in there when I'm ready for a new world.

East ocean has a floating palm tree and a large sand pit from the sand falling into the ground.
I ran around the surface and it looks good, I'll have to have a new character live in there when I'm ready for a new world.
That's what happens when you use tEdit to make trees `:confused: I will add that to the list of things to do in v1.1 :)

Swap out one of the corruption sections for Crimson maybe? doesn't necissarily have to look like a crimson blister as I call them. A crimson'd shadow fissure works fine for me. Pretty sure they updated the clentaminator at some point so you can get red solution which turns sprayed area's crimson even in a shadow world. I think...

Back
Top Bottom