tModLoader SimpleHome (Auto Houses)

alaswing

Duke Fishron
this mod is based completely on the boxinator mod belonging to W1K, the code belongs to him, I only took it to create more homes, the link to the original mod is this.

Boxinator

the mod basically allows you to create a basic home and ready for an NPC to live in, you can also do it in different materials.

i suggest you clean the area before using the item.

zVkQmHd.gif

Glowing Mushroom
JHM7hq7.png
GNzChaw.png

Cactus
8HOOU0L.png
KNLTI29.png

Cloud
lK3Pe8q.png
XsQW92l.png

Copper Plating
qqGBODx.png
9qGigtw.png

Coral
vOdDGwj.png
Jo7RPh3.png

Dirt
0L6YcQM.png
yEvUs1l.png

Glass
tOupxun.png
ShzlnpP.png

Gold
KnK9BPk.png
TCc3TNf.png

Gray Stone
pRFbBTY.png
FB14yor.png

Green Candy
RcqWNSy.png
U6elvtB.png

Hay
d1npTC7.png
zn82pnc.png

Sunplate
SFIGgch.png
6Mtd266.png

Ice
l9p1XbN.png
2gn8frv.png

Pine
ovONTx5.png
n0Yl0Cf.png

Pumpkin
RwoXjEA.png
VVKHbgY.png

Red Candy
NDLyIA1.png
wpOffkI.png

Sandstone
Ofa7pBQ.png
QK2PhVb.png

Smooth Granite
niUSSUw.png
DeNfqgr.png

Smooth Marble
e0gF5Yk.png
e98wiM0.png

Snow
1DgNY8H.png
EUMKsA1.png

Stone
Z8WIGe8.png
PxLgeCU.png

Stone Slab
OTQ6Nqf.png
uenro1o.png

Tin Plating
L2vB8TP.png
iqwltc.png

Wood
5a06Ygj.png
107292w.png

Clay Brick

2dvmkis.png
2rdurso.png

Basic Workshop (Contains, anvil, chair, loom, chainsaw, etc.)
1z5qf7q.png
15ozehg.png

Big WareHouse
pAXdPVb.png
345n8l0.png

Soon I will add more, I hope you like it.

USE TMODLOADER BROWSER TO GET IT!

FAQ

Are these going to be craftable?

1- they are craftable for example wood house requires 100 wood and it will craft into an item.

what will happen if you place it in a space that it doesn't fit? Will it place it and override the other blocks there(which gives a way into the lihzard place)?

2- if it does not fit it will place what it can it wont override blocks.

will it consume the item(possible bug)? Or will it place the blocks in open spaces, consuming the item and wasting the unplaced parts of it?

3- normaly the items like the chair, workbench etc. will drop going into your inventory (not allways) but sadly it will consume some blocks (sometimes, items too, im sorta new in this so im still sorting things out) if you use it in a place it wont fit, so i suggest you clean the area before using the item.

how does the placing work(it seems to place where you are standing)?

4- the placing work like this, when you use the item it will place the tiles counting from where you are 8 blocks to the right, 1 to the left, 6 upwards and 1 downwards (if theres no floor)

Last edited:
Request: Add a ice house and a pumpkin house.

Also, this mod is nice. I really like the idea of W1K's house thingy and it's nice to see that you expanded it. :D

Request: Add a ice house and a pumpkin house.

Also, this mod is nice. I really like the idea of W1K's house thingy and it's nice to see that you expanded it. :D

Sure thing man i just added snow ill add those too im glad you like it :)

Seems like a mod I saw a while ago names something like boxed houses, though I was never sure if that actually got working, but this does and that's cool! Are these going to be craftable? And what will happen if you place it in a space that it doesn't fit? Will it place it and override the other blocks there(which gives a way into the lihzard place)? Will it not place it, and if it doesn't, will it consume the item(possible bug)? Or will it place the blocks in open spaces, consuming the item and wasting the unplaced parts of it? Also, how does the placing work(it seems to place where you are standing)?

Seems like a mod I saw a while ago names something like boxed houses, though I was never sure if that actually got working, but this does and that's cool! Are these going to be craftable? And what will happen if you place it in a space that it doesn't fit? Will it place it and override the other blocks there(which gives a way into the lihzard place)? Will it not place it, and if it doesn't, will it consume the item(possible bug)? Or will it place the blocks in open spaces, consuming the item and wasting the unplaced parts of it? Also, how does the placing work(it seems to place where you are standing)?

Hello, im glad you like it, thanks for pointing things out, ill try to answer if not all most of them.

1- they are craftable for example wood house requires 100 wood and it will craft into an item.
2- if it does not fit it will place what it can it wont override blocks.
3- normaly the items like the chair, workbench etc. will drop going into your inventory (not allways) but sadly it will consume some blocks (sometimes, items too, im sorta new in this so im still sorting things out) if you use it in a place it wont fit, so i suggest you clean the area before using the item.
4- the placing work like this, when you use the item it will place the tiles counting from where you are 8 blocks to the right, 1 to the left, 6 upwards and 1 downwards (if theres no floor)

requests: glass house, dirt house, a house for the other woods(dynasty included), cactus house, glowing mushroom house, hay house, slime block houses, sandstone slab house, sunplate house, cloud houses, smooth marble and granite houses, coralstone house, pine tree house, and candy cane houses

requests: glass house, dirt house, a house for the other woods(dynasty included), cactus house, glowing mushroom house, hay house, slime block houses, sandstone slab house, sunplate house, cloud houses, smooth marble and granite houses, coralstone house, pine tree house, and candy cane houses

ok ill take note, only one thing the dirt house i think it wont count as a home for the npc, cause of the dirt wall, i need to check that out.

Well i hope you like the new additions :)

A suggestion. You can create a wand that will create a box house made from material in the player pocket. For example: stone house with dirt wall, glass platform, ebony workbench, mahogany chair and pink torch.

This mod is cool for one simple reason:
Ability to craft warehouse pre-set. Makes it much easier to manage stuff.
Good job so far.
EDIT:Meant to say workshop, but brain was against it. Either way, good job. Altho I would still reduce cost of wooden house a bit, because for 100 wood you can make more furniture + walls afaik.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom