Simple's AMA

Simple🌳

Official Terrarian
Simple's AMA
Hello, the name is Simple! I am a dude on the internet looking to code and sprite stuff. I enjoy doing pixel art and playing sandbox games.
The AMA might feel a bit off for the first few questions. That's because mid-2020, I opened this AMA to be another AMA about Terraria creatures, my sincerest apologies.

Last edited:
Can golem be considered as a living thing?
Us Golems are not living beings. We can move, attack, defend, and feel due to Plasma seeping into our vessels. This is how I am "Alive." But yes, if we can respond to you, then feel free to call us living beings.
AMA - Granite Golem Happy.png
Us Golems are sentient beings that derive from ectoplasm and granite to help us keep shape. We are not living beings, but rather spiritual ones.

Last edited:
Even though I am a golem, I am feeling quite a bit lonely here...
AMA - Granite Golem Sleepy.png
This place is quite abandoned, us golems are curious why nobody wants any information, but we will respect the tranquility.

Last edited:
Ok, I think it is safe to say that this is the most failed AMA in existence. Nobody even comments anymore. So unless you want to ask a question, I might forget this thread and squeeze it in the corner of my brain.
(This is still the most failed due to today, I am ashamed of my past self. Because now I've blown it, and there is no turning back.)

Last edited:
To fill up the emptiness. What do golem eats? Did they eat hard material, like rock, dirt or ore, or some sort of energy? Or maybe they don't eat?

To fill up the emptiness. What do golem eats? Did they eat hard material, like rock, dirt or ore, or some sort of energy? Or maybe they don't eat?
(I gave up on the Blue text since I figured that made things hard to read.)

Us Golems don't eat anything, though you could day that we eat life crystals and other rocks to help them body build.
AMA - Granite Golem Happy.png
Us Golems feed off rocks to help build our bodies. Consuming Mana Crystals are essential to our health, as they help us gain power and become stronger. We consume ectoplasmic energy from our deceased ones, to keep the newer generations strong, and to renew our strength.

Last edited:
In 1923, James Brown ate a piece of toast with ground unicorn horn on it. As a result, the sky became green. Why do watermelons hesitate to pass gas during a Limp Bizkit concert?

You don't look like a Temple Golem, but if you were, would you feel embarrassed to be the weakest of all the Bosses? I mean, would other bosses make fun of you and snicker because you are weak?

You don't look like a Temple Golem, but if you were, would you feel embarrassed to be the weakest of all the Bosses? I mean, would other bosses make fun of you and snicker because you are weak?
Us golems are usually well tempered. Our emotions are firm and hard to change. I don't really care if the bosses make fun of me. I mean, Plantera would
definitely snicker on king slime and the eye of cthulhu.
AMA - Granite Golem Neutral.png

Embarrassment does not apply to us, as we consider ourselves a network and usually fight in teams, so us being weak does not matter so long as we can communicate.

Last edited:
This thread has been rebranded to a much less cringe-like format. Now, it has been changed to ask me anything. You could still ask the granite golem something (overused type of AMA), but the main focus now is me, myself, and I.

Back
Top Bottom