Simple's AMA

what do you think about the boss golem?
The boss fight is overall weak. However, the design of the boss is very well-crafted. The golem might have a lot of lore behind it, and maybe the temple itself.
The design is very well crafted, the Golem's creators are very intelligent. However, Terrarians that invade our home flawlessly can easily take it down, sadly. We're interested in how the Golem is designed, and what made it up. However, most granite caves located near the jungle will take a long time to transfer information to our caves as air may take some time to travel.
Will you ever join ji
I saw this on @Derpling SnΩ's AMA. I'll probably check it out, but it's probably just like the cheese cult.
We cannot join something that we cannot access, unless ji can come to us like spaghetti.

The boss fight is overall weak. However, the design of the boss is very well-crafted. The golem might have a lot of lore behind it, and maybe the temple itself.
The design is very well crafted, the Golem's creators are very intelligent. However, Terrarians that invade our home flawlessly can easily take it down, sadly. We're interested in how the Golem is designed, and what made it up. However, most granite caves located near the jungle will take a long time to transfer information to our caves as air may take some time to travel.

I saw this on @Derpling SnΩ's AMA. I'll probably check it out, but it's probably just like the cheese cult.
We cannot join something that we cannot access, unless ji can come to us like spaghetti.
Sure ill come to you guys and no it's not anything like cheese cult

What is "granite" made out of? or in other word, where did the granite biome come from?
We are not sure how Granite is made, however, some spots in our homes have tiny streams of magma and lava flowing through it, drying up and becoming Granite. So it's most likely made by the cooling of magma. I guess our home just started out has huge lava lakes.

Granite is a light-colored igneous rock with grains large enough to be visible with the unaided eye. It forms from the slow crystallization of magma below Earth's surface. Granite is composed mainly of quartz and feldspar with minor amounts of mica, amphiboles, and other minerals.

Granite is a light-colored igneous rock with grains large enough to be visible with the unaided eye. It forms from the slow crystallization of magma below Earth's surface. Granite is composed mainly of quartz and feldspar with minor amounts of mica, amphiboles, and other minerals.
I had just read a website that had exactly that text.

If you had to delete one social media platform (this change is permanent, everyone who used it would notice, and would be aware that it was you who did it), which one would you choose?

Normally a person would want to delete twitter with no other thought, but I'd rather take my time observing every social media platform. But facebook is actually more popular than twitter; you just don't see facebook that much on other platforms nowadays because most young gens don't use it. And due to that, drama commentators overexaggerate twitter. I've decided to take surf on Twitter without posting anything or making my presence known, and I swear, those bad eggs who post nasty stuff will always have at least 2 comments telling them to lighten up.

However, despite my analysis between those two I'd delete Skype because Microsoft clearly doesn't support skype no more, and its relevancy on the internet is just low.

Also, looking back at this, this answer is not worth reading because I do not remember why I answered this way. As of 6/28/2021 though, twitter.

Last edited:
Gonna revive this AMA again. Ignore all my previous answers, those are old stuff.
Ask Simple Anything!
Edit: Godamnit you 2020 sparks08.

Last edited:
Assuming you're talking about old questions:
I originally started this AMA to be an AMA about a Granite Golem, Skeleton, and Terrarian. There are questions and answers that are complicated lore-wise because I had this very large headcanon for Granite Golems.

I hope I answered correctly. If I answered incorrectly, would you kindly reword your sentence? I'm a bit confused about "old questions" and "complicated lorewise" in the same sentence.

I've got 10 questions:
  1. What's your favorite Christmas-themed item in Terraria?
  2. Who's your favorite Snow/ Ice themed enemy/ Boss in Terraria?
  3. What's your favorite flavor of ice-cream?
  4. What's the name of your oldest character you've ever made in Terraria?
  5. What's the worst movie you've seen in the last 5 years?
  6. DC or Marvel?
  7. Videogames or Board Games?
  8. Most annoying Boss/ Enemy in Terraria?
  9. What's the most complicated problem you've ever solved in life?
  10. Staples of Paperclips?

I was in the middle of answering this yesterday when the internet dipped. Once got better again, I guess I just forgot to finish answering, haha!
  1. As of right now, Razorpine seems really good when paired up with certain classes. I also like the Christmas Pudding because its an easy way to get a good buff really early-game.
  2. Deerclops has really impressive AI, probably one of my favorites due to that. Plus, I like it when there's a good crossover between games. Everscream is one of my favorite enemies when we're considering the artwork.
  3. Vanilla, plain and simple. Not too sweet, but sweet enough.
  4. I don't remember, it was on my old PC, so I pretty much lost any information on that character. My first character's name might've just been named after my nickname (not Simple nor Sparks or any of my online nicknames.)
  5. Son of the Mask, so bad its funny. Its pretty much a giant middle finger to its parent movie, The Mask. The budget was higher, but the movie grossed $59.9M, which is pathetic compared to its predecessor, which had a budget of $18-23M and received a profit of $351.6M
  6. Marvel.
  7. Video Games, but I really like some board games too.
  8. It's kind of hard to choose, as there are quite a few to choose from. I'd consider them all equally annoying, though. These enemies are: Every bat in the game, Nebula Floaters, Brain Sucklers, Corite, Alien Queens, Fire Imps, Skeleton Archers, Diabolists, and Necromancers.
  9. If you're talking about emotional or psychological problems, I'm not sure, I haven't lived long enough yet.
  10. Once staples get on paper, they stay on paper. Paperclips can switch between papers, so there's an obvious win.

Back
Top Bottom