Simple's AMA

I might make a new, fresh thread and lock this current one. I wasn't as mature as I am right now when I started, and this affected the ask. I'll be migrating all current question that you all have asked onto the new thread. But again, it's a possibility, not a certainty.

Huh, I guess I have to stick with posting comments when everyone is absent.

Also, if you're reading this and have read it before I rebranded the AMA, please check the new answers, they are more well-thought, thanks!

Also also, I posted this two hours late, thinking it was already posted.

Here's some lore about Granite Golems just in case someone would be curious.

Granite Golems are creatures made from Granite and weakened Ectoplasm. They all rely on an aerial network in which they can change the components of air particles so they deliver a specific network. They don't consume food and they don't need much to survive. Their inner body structure are composed of Granite that has strong concentrations of left-over ancient Ectoplasmic waste. Granite like these will keep their consciousness, or "Ectoplasmic soul" intact. If their physical form were to be destroyed, so will their consciousness, leaving only rock.

I might make a new, fresh thread and lock this current one. I wasn't as mature as I am right now when I started, and this affected the ask. I'll be migrating all current question that you all have asked onto the new thread. But again, it's a possibility, not a certainty.

It is the case that it is not permitted to make a new AMA Thread. Members are permitted to only have 1 AMA Thread. Please do not create a new one.

We can change the thread title for you if you desire, you just need to send a report with what you want the new thread title to be. It is also possible to update your opening thread post at anytime by editing it.

Here's some lore about Granite Golems just in case someone would be curious.

Granite Golems are creatures made from Granite and weakened Ectoplasm. They all rely on an aerial network in which they can change the components of air particles so they deliver a specific network. They don't consume food and they don't need much to survive. Their inner body structure are composed of Granite that has strong concentrations of left-over ancient Ectoplasmic waste. Granite like these will keep their consciousness, or "Ectoplasmic soul" intact. If their physical form were to be destroyed, so will their consciousness, leaving only rock.

AMA Threads also need to be kept to a Q&A format. This Forum section can be used to post other topics where you write out your theories: Terraria Literature and Music

For a question. How did you get into Terraria? And what is your favorite Terraria boss?

It is the case that it is not permitted to make a new AMA Thread. Members are permitted to only have 1 AMA Thread. Please do not create a new one.

We can change the thread title for you if you desire, you just need to send a report with what you want the new thread title to be. It is also possible to update your opening thread post at anytime by editing it.

AMA Threads also need to be kept to a Q&A format. This Forum section can be used to post other topics where you write out your theories: Terraria Literature and Music

For a question. How did you get into Terraria? And what is your favorite Terraria boss?
Oh phew I was scared I thought I got in trouble, what is your favorite food

I understand about the title thread name. I just assumed my AMA would be dead because it started off when I wasn't really mature. Apologies for my Post.

I got into Terraria when my friend told me about it. I was really idiotic back then and was extremely awkward. I eventually got addicted to Terraria, but eventually lost interest. I eventually came back to this game as a more matured person and joined the Forums. As you can see, I love people's ideas about Terrarian lore.

Also, my favorite Terraria boss at the moment would be either Plantera or Duke Fishron, as they hint at some massive lore. It also could be the Empress of Light for her unique boss battle.
Oh phew I was scared I thought I got in trouble, what is your favorite food
Hmm... So many to choose from.
(SimpleSparks) Steak, Sushi, Pizza, Gyoza, Spaghetti. Oh, those foods are just splendid!
(Granite Golem)
Us Golems feed off rocks to help build our bodies. Consuming Mana Crystals are essential to our health, as they help us gain power and become stronger. We consume ectoplasmic energy from our deceased ones, to keep the newer generations strong, and to renew our strength.
We've recently heard information from the greater entities about a type of food called "spaghetti." It is the only food we were able to see visually and replicate. We are currently trying to observe on how creatures can eat.

Why are you so annoying to kill?
It should be obvious. The way Ectoplasm works and how we made it allows us to move rock formations flawlessly and quick. The rock formations we control are made of Granite imbued with Ectoplasmic waste, both combined make it a very powerful rock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom