Pixel Art Simple's Sprite Library

Simple🌳

Official Terrarian
Woah, I haven't updated this for a while, huh?

SIMPLE (LOGO 2021).png

Green Sphere Big GIF.gif
Hello! And welcome to Simples' Collection of Drawings and Sprites related to Terraria! This is where I put my Sprites, Resprites, and Drawings that I want to share! You will see a bunch of resprites, because as of right now, I'm trying to better how I sprite. No more recolors, and I say, NO MORE RECOLORS! Resprites are two posts down below.

Painting apps used:
Piskel - The main pixel art app that I use. It's an online editor that really helps with spriting, and it's user-friendly as well!
I used to use MS Paint, but I'll mention it here since it was how I started spriting.

Most Recent Update:
I'm guessing you've grown tired of my resprites, eh?
TSM_Item_9.png
TSM_Item_6.png
TSM_Item_2.png

In order from Left to Right: Acristella, Chloropipe, and a basic dart, all in an upcoming mod!
Acristella (11/12/2021)
Modded Item
TSM_Item_9.png

Chloropipe (11/10/2021)
Modded Item
TSM_Item_6.png

Dart (11/08/2021)
Modded Item
TSM_Item_2.png
Brown Muffin (Inspired by Soul Cake), Starcaller, and an "attempt" at respriting a Lihzahrd.
Broun Mofin.png
Starcaller.png
Lihzahrd Recolor Ver6-13-21.png
Agent Sandstorm Σ said:
Here's an idea:
Resprite every Lunar event weapon to be made out of luminite.
As in, the weapons made out of fragments, resprited to be luminite weapons.​

Resprite Lunar Equipment (Holding off on this until I improve at spriting. But I will eventually continue.)
Item_3474 (1).png
Item_3468.png

Resprite Lunar Equipment (Pending, Suggested by @Agent Sandstorm Σ)
Item_3474 (1).png
Item_3468.png

Original Sprite Fire Elemental (Suggested by @CantWontDo)
FireElement.gif

"These elementals plunge themselves into the depths of lava, waiting for a foolish Terrarian to stumble upon them."
I know it doesn't look very fiery and instead looks more lavarock-ish, but I tried my best and this is the design I came up with.

Resprite Uzi (Suggested by @Agent Sandstorm Σ)
Item_1265.png

The stock of the Uzi is unfolded.
Fire Elemental (Suggested by @CantWontDo)
FireElement.gif

"These elementals plunge themselves into the depths of lava, waiting for a foolish Terrarian to stumble upon them."
I know it doesn't look very fiery and instead looks more lavarock-ish, but I tried my best and this is the design I came up with.

Bowl of noodles
Bowl of Noods.png

"It's simply delicious!"
A fast but fairly detailed sprite. How I made it fairly detailed? A mix of many colors, and that's the key.

Sea Nautilus
Nautilus.gif

"An aquatic dweller that likes to hide in its home."
This was my first good sprite that didn't require tracing or editing other mobs. I'll always remember this sprite as it marked the beginning of me getting better at sprites.

Lanternfish
Lanternfish.gif

"In the darkness, a bright light shines from the scales of this fish, granting a way to catch sight of the deep ocean wonders."
This is the fish that was used for my fish
silhouette, you'll see more of this sprite after Christmas.
The Harpy Knight
"A Harpy Elite that have mastered her fighting skills. She fight with not just feathers, but also spears."

HarpyKnight.gif

A Woolly friend!
"This friendly grazer sure likes to graze, they'll even do it 'till the end of time!"
Sheep.png

Cloudy Glider
"These friendly creatures just want to have fun! Of course, having fun means ramming into thousands of sky-dwellers."
CloudyGlider.gif

Rainy Glider
"The rain can not just anger a nimbus, it can anger anyone that doesn't like being too wet! That includes this guy."

RainyGlider.png

Robin
"This friendly little bird came to perch on a branch."
RobinSitting.png
Robin.gif

The Crystal of the Jungle
"A rare artifact forged from the ancient temple."
JungleCrystal.png

Life Fruit in a Pot / Vase
LifeFruitVase.png

Fruit!
FreshBlueBerries.png
JuicyTomato.png
MelonSlice.png
SpectreBlueBerries.png
SweetTangerine.png

Left to right: Blueberries (Fresh), Juicy Tomato, Melon Slice, Spectre Bluberries, and Sweet Tangerine

Wholesome!
Knowledge.gif

LIHZAHRD DANCEEEEEE!!!!
LihzahrdDance.gif

Smol Star
Item_75.png
SIMPLE FONT LARGE.png

SIMPLE FONT PUNCT LARGE.png
Resprites
Avocado
Avocado.png
Avocado (R1).png

V1 Forbidden Ancient time to 12/17/2020: Terrible.
V2 12/17/2020 to Now: Much better, much more detail... Even if it's just a recolor.

Sea Nautilus
SeaNautilusOldest.gif
SeNautilus.png
Nautilus.gif

V1 Forbidden Ancient time to 08/20/2020: A nautilus sprite... The shading is barely noticeable and the tentacles were exaggerated.
V2 08/20/2020 to 12/15/2020: The tentacles were fixed as well as the hood. This design was the longest lasting one with a lifespan of 2 months. It's lifetime ended on 12/15/2020. It still has problem with shading.
V3 12/15/2020 to Now: The sprite was recolored. Shading is more noticeable and there's an increase in hue shift. By now, all problems are resolved. This is the final version I'll be doing for a while.)

Wanna Delve Deeper into Simple's Sprite Library?
Simple's Secret Library includes Non-Terrarian pixel art.

Lanternfish.gif
Thanks for viewing my sprites, and have a lovely day!​

Last edited:
Sweet Hazy (My favorite!):
View attachment 282179
The first sentence that came to my head once this was finished was: Sweet Hazy Plumberry Forest. I don't even know if that exists tbh. Regardless, this is my favorite! It also kind of reminds me of this cool game made by a person named Toby Fox in 2018, wonder what that game is called?;)
You mean "Deltarune"? That's the sequel to the game "Undertale". Also, nice pixel art.

Bam! A bowl of noodles and resprites of a bunch of staffs in one night baby!
Bowl of Noods.png

Item_739 (small).png
Item_740 (small).png
Item_741 (small).png
Item_742 (small).png
Item_743 (small).png
Item_744 (small).png
Item_3377 (small).png

A bit of a stretch, but ain't life about pushing your skill to the limits? Whoo am I on a streak!

Could you try making a guide mimic? Also you should try pixilart.com
(Unfortunately, I couldn't use pixilart.com because it wasn't too user friendly for me. I just had trouble figuring out stuff.)
Here's the guide mimic.
Guide Mimic.gif

The idea is that it will act like a lost girl. Once it gets aggravated, it's "disguise" will explode and it will reveal it's teeth. After that, the tongue of the mimic comes out, it will behave like the Thorium/ExampleMod octopus, reaching out to the player at a long length and going through blocks.

I might improve or redo it later, but I'm not too experienced at the moment.

Last edited:
Alright, after testing something I will attempt to get started. I'll probably make iterations of the sprite and then try to make many iterations of the sprite.

I'm trying out a new, popular art style across Terraria spriters and modders alike.
In order, random ore thing: Original, slightly gray-styled, simplified version of previous, brightened and slightly simplified version of previous.
New Piskel (21).png
New Piskel (21) (1).png
New Piskel (21) (2).png
New Piskel (21) (3).png

Any tips? My favorite is the fourth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom