Story Sims 3: Ridiculon McSteelman: The Time-Travelling Fairy

Devalaous

Terrarian
Before I made my popular Terraria sims and their related threads, I had this guy, an original character who started my habit of taking hundreds of screenshots of my character's misadventures. You can consider him my own "OC", since some of you have pointed out that I "needed" my own (I just never brought him over here till now). This will all be porting over existing content, with new content coming someday when I have a new computer and am in the mood to continue this (Around the end the file started corrupting, so I had to rebuild the savefile). He's visible in the TCF Guests story as a cameo

Ridiculon McSteelman: An Introduction

A long time ago, I was messing around in Appaloosa Plains with the Loveland family (which later spawned a separate story that I'll post some other time, when I got robbed by an NPC burglar. In an effort to save my stuff that I had JUST BOUGHT I shift-clicked him and added him to the family. Some romance and "woohoo" later, I couldn't stop laughing at the burglar's underwear as it was black and white striped like a stereotypical burglar outfit. Then I noticed his favourites: Sushi, Classical and Black, all black and white too. His swimwear as similarly themed. I got a crazy idea and then rebuilt him as the most crazily ridiculous burglar known to man, hence his name. Black and white is his theme, and early on, stripes were too.

MUzZdhN.jpg

His infamous face that I catch him doing whenever I find him around town as an inactive.
Traits: Proper, Kleptomaniac, Over-Emotional, Daredevil, Night Owl, Rebellious (Social), Adventurous (Graduation)

He has four children, Gardenia, a plantsim girl he grew from a forbidden fruit seed, Jean-Claude, the son of Margot Petit from France, Jamil, the son of Tahiya Shalut from Egypt, and Xiaobo, the son of Sun Young Kim from China. I was experimenting with how children are created in the vacation destinations and the effects of the hidden culture traits and the boys were just kind of...there..in his family tree until much later. They come along for the ride when he seperates from the Lovelands and leaves town for Midnight Hollow. I liked him so much I came up with a new plot for him: He would be present in all of my worlds, in some form or another. Midnight Hollow is his "base" world, where he lives proper with his kids, and he travels through time from that point to all points of time, with a different role in each world. Random background character in one, side character in another, crucial role in he next, etc

lZyHv6h.jpg

My earliest picture of him is a rather bad picture of him getting torched by Margot. He also still has terrible original design which had a pirate hat to add to his silliness level. I got rid of that real fast because I took a liking to his everyday outfit which had no such hat.

OLTELo2.jpg

One time he left on vacation just after his housemate Gracie Loveland woohooed with this sim in an igloo at the fishing hole. She froze, fell over and was still frozen there when I got back (Yes, we know time stops, but still, its pretty funny. She also would not die despite standing there afterwards for 5 days without eating or sleeping, in the middle of raging blizzard.)

irLFUAs.jpg

My first time seeing Jean-Claude and he's living like a king.

x2MCkA9.jpg

Xiaobo was probably the only one with a partially good upbringing; he inherited the fairy occult status, lived in a house with his mother, uncle and aunt, and actually had a crib in the house for his baby and toddler years. Jamil apparently slept with his mother the whole time, while Jean-Claude had his own isolated little sleep-out where he was likely forgotten :D Got to love houses that never adapt to their occupants.

qkK1fhL.jpg

University Life came in the mail on launch day and Ridiculon and Gracie got to be the first sims to go there. The mascot is terrifying to this day

zWSEXxG.jpg

I WILL EAT YOUR HEART

WzGlerd.jpg

I was really pleased with how sloppy the dormies are. Makes a uni life in the dorms a chaotic change of pace from your perfectly clean fully upgraded house with the best items. Its also HIGHLY realistic

I never got the bug where the room-mates never ate, slept, showered or used the toilet, they acted very much like real students. Poor planning, overworked schedules, too much to do, not enough time :D

pF5u0NB.jpg

Seeing this was a real treat the first few times. I still crack up at the sleeping sims..unless its my own, then I swear murder and terrible vengeance and a possible drag of the bladder need to zero.

mCAT670.jpg

Nothing like doing a keg stand with your professor. I really don't understand the whole keg stand thing, its some aspect of american uni culture thats lost to my country

2e1sYIv.jpg

Oh the things you see when people use their backpack everywhere. I really wish children and teens would use these going to school and back while this expansion is installed.

tF4cu2O.jpg

Someone abandoned their skeleton :/

32HmMSq.jpg

Back to Ridiculon! He got ambushed by this girl outside a class building. Likely his five-star celebrity status at work. "HEY HEY I KNOW GRACIE CAN I BE YOUR FRIEND!???"

uXRoNgE.jpg

He took to the Rebel group pretty much right away. While he might be studying to be a better criminal via the Business degree, hes a big fan of herbs, being a fairy that's GOTTA PLANT EM ALL. Besides, as a master thief, he wouldn't pass up a chance to protest the police. When he earned his social trait there was only one viable option: Rebellious

5tAdIgb.jpg

Hes open to the other groups too; who wouldn't want to pull the Lever of Doom?

H9mCEMH.jpg

I have learned that his name is truly fitting; I'll always zoom in on him and find him doing something ridiculous. Here he is having a virtual adventure in the herb garden he planted at the dorm, in his underwear.

t5BJAih.jpg

He also totally invited the Grim Reaper to his graduation. Amusingly, two guys died there from too much sunlight. They felt the need to play with their skeletons behind the gym all day in the blistering sun, and paid the price. Grim ignored them completely!

MlL1v6O.jpg

Gracie gene-spliced a seed and created a forbidden fruit seed, but had no interest in it. Ridiculon planted it and Bloomed it up to see what would come out of the mysterious seed.

KCTH2L2.jpg

"What the?"

32xGnh5.jpg

"Its a living plant person..baby..thing!"

TglrorO.jpg

"Ive always treated my plants like my children, but this is something else entirely! I'll name you..Gardenia! Gardenia McSteelman!"

UbRUAkb.jpg

VXrwy8l.jpg

The gene-splicing experiment has intrigued him into learning science. He knows every skill in the game expect Gambling and Dancing at the current moment in time, he's gonna see and do everything there is for a sim to do, being an omnipresent immortal time traveller and all.

SFHzO4r.jpg

One of his many burglar themed items in play. He particularly enjoys busting this out on the police station grounds.

He felt it was not wise to remain in that household with Gracie now that he had a child to look after and raise (One that wasnt living with its mother in a foreign country that is!) Gracie was experimenting with cloning and had already cloned herself to produce Gracy, a clone that would take the career path she didnt take and also had none of her inhibitions (If youve ever seen the Loveland household, youll know what I mean ;D), who then cloned herself too to produce Grace! (This household still lives on as the "Inverse Personality Experiment" and will have its own thread in time)

WKvPinf.jpg

He left Gracy a parting gift

40fU3ma.jpg

lnpaAFR.jpg

As he was moved in to this house, I realised it was the house of some premades that was oddly empty. Story Progression had utterly ruined this save by now, entire families were gone, half the pets were gone, families had random members arbitrarily deleted, you name it. The town went full-corrupt in time, but not before Ridiculon and his kids were exported, thankfully

LACLHrG.jpg

11oUDio.jpg

Gardenia looks pretty cute after being CASed and dressed properly.

5QGx1x0.jpg

Ridiculon and his many faces of hilarity.

sGPx9da.jpg

UfPRNkz.jpg

While playing Gracie, Gracy and Grace (confusing much?), I would constantly find him making this face wherever he was in town

Next update: Midnight Hollow, pre-ITF

Midnight Hollow, home of Ridiculon

(Some readers will recognise this place as the town where @Loki and Liko did battle)

When I heard about Midnight Hollow, the dark gloomy world where everything is dark or pale, I knew it was THE place for Ridiculon. I went back to the world he was created in, which was falling apart by now, and risked everything to travel to the three vacation destinations again and collect his other children. In the process I had to clear out his glitching inventory, including to my surprise, so many festival tickets that selling them MAXED OUT THE MONEY COUNTER. Well, look likes he can get whatever he wants at any point of time now.

I moved him into the empty house next to Olive Spectre, which over time received extensive upgrades. One of the first was getting a celebrity gate installed in that giant wall

s3jXHtp.jpg

The place came with a mini playground outside the wall, which I have expanded with Generations content recoloured to fit the rest. First time you see Jamil in any of my shots too.

acxbWJk.jpg

The sandpit stands out quite a bit. Its like their in a bubble that blocks the colourdraining of MH.

MzP6V4s.jpg

Simagon Alley at night on a snowy day.

JfU0ut2.jpg

Well uh, this is interesting.

W5GRpDw.jpg

If your going to make an evil snowman, best time to do it is when the snow looks bloody..

iQF3gsC.jpg

Ridiculon upgrades his TV by repeatedly stabbing his screwdriver THROUGH THE SCREEN. What on earth!?

AKqs2rN.jpg

I downloaded some lots from the sharing thread, and this arcade will have to go, its not really textured for MH in any way or form. No offence to its maker, but MH stuff really does need to be made "in world".

Side note: I met up with the other family I placed in Midnight Hollow, who will one day have their own thread. Some of them were entered into the Best Occult competitions recently.

pfiCJLj.jpg

Found Zommy and his IF-turned-real, Peanut, having an argument. BFFs? Yeah right...

TjKwZ1j.jpg

"Oh come on ghost lady, were trying to bowl!"

g1hJeFS.jpg

Ridiculon challenges her to some juice pong. He wins of course :p

FOKlHMq.jpg

Family bonding through bowling.

sFNUjQY.jpg

Fastforwarding a little, I return to Egypt to get some cherries, the one WA harvestable I was missing, and to reconnect Tahiya Shalut to the family tree via Master Controller. Jamil is wandering the market in his formal wear after having a tea party with his mummified bear

5HmcV8T.jpg

Three kings sitting around the oval table discussing diplomacy

pZjdOTh.jpg

Scratch that; Three kings, a queen and a lowly manservant.

FUzg6R7.jpg

"Oh come on dad, why aren't you helping?" "I am not your 'manservant', Jean-Claude"

U3jRx7O.jpg

Ridiculon is snorkelling in the egyptian river.

Sc6thdv.jpg

Ridiculon is having paparazzi troubles in his vacation home, so some anti-paparazzi measures were taken.

g3XVkp1.jpg

Well, uh, thats one way to "reconnect" with Tahiya..

1CILZYa.jpg

I gave his kids max visa levels in their town of origin...afterall, they were born there! The special merchant rewards are mostly dull, but I do like this supertent. EVERYONE fits inside!

k1xdEMd.jpg

"Those annoying paparazzi will never find me now! HAHA!"

DS7phQp.jpg

"BLAST! how did this even HAPPEN?"

5v6E52G.jpg

It never ceases to amaze me how far paparazzi will go to get their pictures. This one went a bought a sailboat to follow him in his snorkelling adventures. I wonder, do they follow in tombs? One followed me into ITF's crashed ship, so I assume so.

xRfqtxk.jpg

Back home I learned that plantsims can indeed wet themselves if terrified sufficiently. Its nasty, their water need drops to zero. That must be really uncomfortable. I wish there was actually a point to that water need though, its just a renamed hygiene bar with a different set of moodlets. Should have been a combined Dehydration death shared with mermaids.

DqpV9NI.jpg

One of my favourite Midnight Hollow objects is this painting. I cant help but see it as a stylised Namine from the Kingdom Hearts series

JlKu98p.jpg

Gardenia harasses Ridiculon while he sleeps..

c242kha.jpg

I don't know how he manages to sleep through this.

Next up: Time Traveller meets Emit Relevart

Adventures in Time

Later that week, Ridiculon experienced something he'd never seen before: A time traveller aside from himself!

ShT7X3Z.jpg

A much cleaner design than he was used to, and seemingly much more stable

Kn42ze8.jpg

"Emit Relevart at your service, fellow ti..do I hear an ice cream truck? I'll be with you in a minute"

OSLITOh.jpg

"I am amazed you have done so much without one of these; this is the Almanac of Time, and it is essential for time travellers."

pdNem87.jpg

The portal is repaired and Emit returns to the future, knowing Ridiculon cant resist seeing an as yet unseen piece of history

MDgGp8b.jpg

The team really worked hard to make your first view of Oasis Landing memorable. I love it, even in Dystopia.

TlTQ01c.jpg

Xiaobo is still tired and goes straight to bed. Way to ruin the fun!

B4BDfv0.jpg

"Your son with the wings doesn't seem interested in the future. Anyway, take this jetpack and give future travel a try!"

JVDG9Vr.jpg

Oh, you show-off

gGIaUvN.jpg

"A jetpack? While it is probably great fun for everyone else, I can fly just fine without it, see?" I really wish they let fairies fly without jetpacks, huge missed opportunity

qyBTQe0.jpg

"Please, just humour me, you need to learn the intricacies of technology here" I really love this chess table btw

6oIWKQV.jpg

Another typical Ridiculon face

f2zs4Kc.jpg

Emit failed to mention that the device could fail

lup6IEd.jpg

"I KNEW I should have just used my wings!"

2q4E4Yd.jpg

"That could have killed me, especially if I landed on the platform!"

zAGSAWC.jpg

Xiabo is very pleased with the view from his bed, now that hes woken up

2cjWT71.jpg

Ridiculon goes to sleep off the aches of his landing. His ears have glitched and gone huge. This happened again recently, I don't know why it does this.

xn0NWEb.jpg

Surprised this is allowed, normally sharing beds are off-limits for all but YAs and up. Dream sharing!

h7FhQv4.jpg

"I have a rocket!" "I hate your rocket, why dont I get one? Stupid science"

aw1mrR4.jpg

The first Plumbot appears.

L4xEqoE.jpg

Sonic showers? Uh, okay. Gardenia cant use them at all, but at least Jean-Claude has a way to clean himself without crying about it afterwards

lo7zIzn.jpg

Speaking of Jean-Claude, hes found some new ball-like device and is prodding it

b1y0oB9.jpg

"Oh wow, its a floating computer!"

k06Qx5n.jpg

"Haptic holographic displays...ahh, its just like Mass Effect"

XJfEW9N.jpg

"I can barely see this TV! Who placed it in front of glass!?"

tsAJ3Az.jpg

Fortunately people still have water-based cleaning in the future. Plantsims and Mermaids would die without them! (Okay, plantsims dont die from lack of water ingame, but they probably would normally)

uyeqRfR.jpg

Trust Ridiculon to give a formal greeting to a non-sentient plumbot.

H7ilgLF.jpg

It just responds the usual way though..despite the fact I see them regularly bowing

3n0BXJf.jpg

Ridiculon is trying out all the new items, and this was one he wished he didnt. He ordered plumbot oil by mistake :D

8o43IVP.jpg

Xiaobo has found a new type of easel to use; holographic!

HJmGKtz.jpg

These things are kind of cool. Shame that girl is like the only decent looking future sim there is, Emit excluded

1JnznXa.jpg

Emit decided to give Ridiculon a hoverboard to speed up his learning of advanced technology. I love these things so much, slower sims like mummies get the most use out of them though. Never again will I see a mummy shambling to work only to get to work when work hours are just about over

JHWCeuQ.jpg

Off to the wasteland for a task for Emit. Now THIS is cool.

0wwNY6m.jpg

Rummaging through trash just like in the vacation destinations, only this time, he's collecting about 6 "mysterious fragment 4"s

oyE97ul.jpg

If there's anything that gets a fairy's attention, its a new harvestable

V1MKkdk.jpg

Jamil and Gardenia are having great fun back at Emit's house. They discovered the game function of the TV

SSL4kcc.jpg

Although I have no idea how they managed to see anything

odjQqfx.jpg

That controller looks nasty

81mOCgc.jpg

Ridiculon's excitement over the new plant is ruined by this graceful dismount from the hoverboard

DO3sEfO.jpg

He finds that the plant absorbs his rage somehow. Fascinating..

T2XbjlK.jpg

Of all the times to find your parasol broken, while in the scorching wasteland.

6fbSdmR.jpg

Thats enough wasteland adventures for now. To Emit!

Next up: Future Adventures Part 2

Last edited:
I still feel bad for unintentionally corrupting your save files qwq
Im glad you managed to recover your sims, though.
I still need to reinstall 10 expansion packs and then hope to god none of my saves were deleted/corrupted.

Future Adventures Continued

None of saves were corrupted, just all the DLC. Its my computer itself that's broken. The graphics card and processor are both dying off.

p8gw2zN.jpg

As Ridiculon travels home, he notices that people are finally paying attention to the environment. A little too late if the dried up ocean is anything to go by

HnF6YTs.jpg

"Oh I have got to get me a hovercar"

hlgkX4n.jpg

I was amazed to see him hover down the stairs. Even more so that he didn't crash.

EzruXnI.jpg

But then he goes and crashes over here anyway

uUGpghY.jpg

Lets go report to Emit

hgyQw9E.jpg

Fabulous exit.

QmcxCfH.jpg

It was a long night out there, Ridiculon is quite tired

QIcA9DZ.jpg

Tired enough he complains about not being able to get to Emit because Emit is in the way. Sims *sigh*

Ef0EbwV.jpg

Apparently neither of them got any sleep.

8gFHcfT.jpg

His last quest out of the way at last, now its just assisting with research. "Go greet a descendant" Sorry Emit, nobody has any :[

gjx4kKN.jpg

Meanwhile these two are playing with old tech in a future setting. Looks weird.

kxpmaBI.jpg

Pong still exists on the future, albeit lightly modified

ofTHbJZ.jpg

Even the kids are falling out of the elevators.

5HCdauZ.jpg

No matter the time period, theres always room for a dance to classical music

mqr1wdU.jpg

Awesome, you can hover UP stairs too. And kids can do it too!

7FhdICd.jpg

Gardenia still leaves flower trails while hoverboarding, but their much more spread out.

ap0Vleu.jpg

Great, virtual pets are still around

RHHThpI.jpg

In the future, zombies are still around, and they do not discriminate between humans and robots

orOZIzU.jpg

I like these holographic displays.

Huo4EOH.jpg

Paper books are gone in the future, everything is holographic now.

8X67Rfk.jpg

No Jamil, that is not a giant magic 8 ball

KLPNUDL.jpg

I love the reactions when people use these for the first time.

K6MPA27.jpg

Oh come on, you cant get to the computer because the desk in the way?

ASM2gnH.jpg

Got to love the way you can sit down, gesture, and have your favourite meals delivered. And they never ever spoil either!

C4Kp9wV.jpg

After all this time, I finally see some native future sims...and oh god they are ugly!

p5XksZk.jpg

Luke Skywalker parody :D

lJKXOTN.jpg

I really like this building.

M0c5e1x.jpg

Jamil has gotten himself suntanned while swimming.

hty9Iuq.jpg

Xiaobo too

DFD5uML.jpg

Oh Jean-Claude, you could have put your clothes back on before doing that :D

8bWtKln.jpg

Last entry today features horrible hair

Next update: The strange paparazzi

The odd paparazzi and the sealed crash site door

Might as well post another entry today

uu95yn1.jpg

Xiaobo and the other kids brought home a paparazzi. I guess they still annoy the hell out of people in the future too. One day they will be purged from the earth, ONE DAY.

4UTrlFK.jpg

This one however, isnt too bad. Shes not that bad to look at, lack of clothing not being counted. She has a strange obsession with Jamil and refuses to put her clothes back on.

jhjxkQm.jpg

She just stands there in his room, writing reports while he sleeps o_O

wc5uQbK.jpg

And is apparently having weird fantasies in the process.

bRRR6IT.jpg

His thoughts tell us what he thinks of this whole situation. I think Jamil becomes some super-awesome ultimately-manly legendary celebrity, because that would certainly explain her reaction to a minor celebrity thats looooong dead in her timeline. (Unless he gets immortality like Ridiculon)

gUFsASi.jpg

FINALLY, she puts some clothes on and leaves poor Jamil alone. You'll love that kind of attention one day, kid, trust me.

On6kgKs.jpg

Then she realises the biggest prize has arrived, Ridiculon himself. Love hearts even sparkle. I may make her the future love interest, since its almost tradition by now for him to have one strictly one lover in each world and timeline.

PwnB0UP.jpg

I catch these two ordering bizarre foods. Too bad you cant make them normally!

7wUDoml.jpg

Hackysack never goes out of fashion, no matter what timeline your in. Just a quick visit to the Bot Emporium.

g9rpc2o.jpg

I dread to think what kind of robot shes looking for.

nhLsZmb.jpg

Chubby robots :D

M0RmtTh.jpg

Somethings not right about this attendant..

ExARPUd.jpg

In the mall I see this odd fellow. He looks like hes part plantsim. I'll have to use this look when I eventually make a full plantsim family for Moonlight Falls.

zIgfqVz.jpg

Awww yeah, I gotta get him one of those.

xuGzSWQ.jpg

Now the game has TWO electric guitars! Well done Store team, you can be highly incompetent at times. (And don't use the excuse that its not in the base game, anything included in a Stuff Pack is coded into the base game or coded into it right after)

I really wish their were future version of the other instruments, but EA people in suits are morons and don't realise that selling EP specific sets would actually make money, as proven by you know, the pet section.

H1BdtyO.jpg

The clothing section is a little creepy. The figures are actual sims that move. Technically speaking.

9W3IDL5.jpg

Sadly no, that is not an awesome helmet.

neogNI1.jpg

Instead it is a new instrument, which sadly isnt something dreamed up by the ITF team. Its based on something that actually does exist..

Xcxhcv3.jpg

At level 1 it makes quite the haunting melody. Level 2 onwards...unpleasant.

nfBHZBR.jpg

"Is learning a new instrument really that news worthy?"

zIEOIOw.jpg

Uhhhh....

0jzlZnL.jpg

SWEEEET, A GIANT CANNON TO FEND OFF ZOMBIES AND PAPARAZZI. Oh, its a hoverbike. ****.

rPOAxpJ.jpg

Gardenia is ignoring everyone else in the mall and reading outside.

iy7wviT.jpg

Xiaobo is busted trying to prank the bathroom.

gzKghDb.jpg

Try and futurise it all you want, thats still a dirty old pickup truck

E1xPrUD.jpg

It annoys me how people just walk up and imitate whatever these display. Sheep mentality much?

hRn5zfU.jpg

Jean-Claude gets futurised, and looks like a complete pansy in the process. But this IS Jean-Claude afterall.

8xvlkaP.jpg

Since theres no future outerwear, I improvised by recolouring the spacesuit from Generations

FXiafBW.jpg

Best waiter ever

gTOn6Ls.jpg

Gardenia kind of likes this one, it'll be perfect with a few edits.

PsSuCdd.jpg

The Ridiculon of the future

033QbPZ.jpg

I wish the coding for owning beds wasnt broken/ignored for Dream Pods. Emit just climbed into Ridiculon's one!

i9fOyaP.jpg

"I am so unlucky.."

IRyikp0.jpg

Shower failure :D

JI4LaV8.jpg

Hoverbike epic failure!

bwdGJwV.jpg

Xiaobo dodges the flamethrower attack of a fembot assassin. Or at least thats how he'll imagine it.

NOQwT6a.jpg

"Take all the pictures you want, beautiful" He loves attention from the ladies.

WxF6m6S.jpg

FgpepRS.jpg

nODrx6i.jpg

Bv7kWyz.jpg

Futurama!

ndxCVJa.jpg

She sure gets around fast. Its like shes taking photos of everyone all at once

8EDORXI.jpg

The new death by falling ghost. Reminds me of pizza.

hD5vyMt.jpg

Time Anomaly looks rubbish in CAS, but is pretty cool outside of it.

SnCGjdZ.jpg

Ghosts whipping out hoverboards?

fqpc6Dw.jpg

Zombie bears still exist in the future, with all of their usual power

VgrcTLm.jpg

Singed Gardenia looks hilarious :D

ggmBqGj.jpg

Back at Emit's house, Ridiculon is furious, Xiaobo will NOT leave the bathroom!

kurYrrK.jpg

Shes still around and has her camera upside down taking pictures of the wall.

pm1dmlB.jpg

Ridiculon writes her a lover letter while she gets star-struck.

j9SFh4I.jpg

Now that thats done, its time to get the rest of the key fragments.

L8klgPt.jpg

Lightning strikes! First time that's ever happened legitimately.

rD3D2sz.jpg

"How the hell did that happen!?"

3KCgXHB.jpg

Magical canned shower to the rescue! Heals burns, shocked organs, urine soaked pants and sweaty armpits/*******. Why cant these exist in real life? You dont even remain wet afterwards!

KNvUWDW.jpg

Nanites are always worth stopping for.

wvNq9YS.jpg

With assembled key in hand, he heads to the crash site...

yEU4tqB.jpg

...and ruins the dramatic event by falling off his board

UvmoBBU.jpg

"Insert like this, and twist.."

EmMN4vX.jpg

EsaPLT3.jpg

*DRAMATIC EPIC MUSIC*

oKSoi6s.jpg

Into the depths!

4p5ekKj.jpg

Look who I found in here!

bTp0U4b.jpg

Hey, dont blame me, blame Ridiculon's Skivvies powers. Now get out of here.

BBlTYWd.jpg

*foreboding silence*

Next update: Gethulon

Last edited:
Gethulon, the underground techbase, and Champs Les Sims

Just copying and pasting stuff over from the old thread when I feel like it.

papJqSA.jpg

After his spaceship adventure, Ridiculon rests up and then returns to the mall the next day. Hes thinking of heading back soon, with a bunch of gear in tow.

ZBOGhhi.jpg

"I definitely wont be impressing any girls with this. I'll pass on a hovercar for now."

ZjKcsvu.jpg

Creepy eating face

kufOXmU.jpg

"Xiaobo...you were practicing your Hot Head prank again, weren't you?"

oEDH9IZ.jpg

Gardenia's no longer falling off this thing. That skill levels pretty fast when you hoverboard everywhere in the future.

Mall furniture purchases complete (I prefer it this way, buying stuff in the past via regular means is silly. Its also more expensive!) Its time to head to the bot shop. Gotta bring home a plumbot.

ECKVpXx.jpg

Okay thats it, I will get to the bottom of this

wNX2N0P.jpg

Skivvies power ACTIVATE.

k0W6fjD.jpg

Look at that, it was a human afterall. The game assigned a townie to the role and gave them a plumbot outfit :/

vH1vmJu.jpg

Time to get to work on the Bot Building skill. Love the interfaces

SF9H7xc.jpg

CRITICAL ERROR!

gO0tpBF.jpg

Ridiculon must destroy this nanite hes had since his first day in order to learn how to create many of them.

AZgaQB4.jpg

It was for a good cause, Ridiculon.

WXZOlGj.jpg

Now, into the plumbot making interface! Now this default model wont do at all

J5P3nx8.jpg

Oh my, a head that looks like a Geth. Design = set

oHvHVxn.jpg

"Awaken, creation of metal!"

Z9xZDZ7.jpg

"You will be a great asset to the family"

ao2pdY3.jpg

"I name you, Gethulon"

I entered him in the plumbot competition, but he didn't get a single vote :[

4BhAGm4.jpg

Gethulon ponders its new existence. Nice advertising there EA :p

K1FQ6uw.jpg

Your Designation is Gethulon, and your purpose is to assist me and my children"

VVaA2ks.jpg

While he has no trait chips yet, he still seems to have character. Thus he is more like the Geth than I expected.

VofeffJ.jpg

The battery icon is great, you can tell at a glance how full the battery power motive is

JRMKLMG.jpg

I love how reflective his black chrome plating is.

AGqFG4S.jpg

Time to upgrade his trait chip slots and give him a chip or two...

fRd7PGU.jpg

..then tune him up to get a boost in quality

6CBtrgv.jpg

He went from level zero to level 5 real fast in here. I made a level 2 plumbot and it left at level 4

IBDECJU.jpg

I really don't get this.

BD88his.jpg

"So this is what I look like.."

iR3MYcz.jpg

CHARGGED PAAARTICLEE BEEEEAAAAAAAAAMMM! Sorry, no, its just power syphoning

mJuM96U.jpg

Two other plumbots having conversations

qXcZ8bs.jpg

Hah, robots catching taxis

RJ5A2q6.jpg

"Why do you make me do this?"

rxwR83i.jpg

He looks rather annoyed by something

fGPBZNE.jpg

Ah, he doesnt like the look of Electro Bolt.

M3GLRdu.jpg

The paparazzi girl is back, and is unclothed again.

uUi133I.jpg

Gethulon seems to be pleased by what he saw before she remembered her clothes

3GyTHXK.jpg

And saddened by her new look :D

JLnZyEh.jpg

"If only I was more human.."

gykavYX.jpg

"Hey, dont look at me, Jamil was like that when I came in here!"

WhWvQJp.jpg

The water resistance test. Finally, a robot that can get wet!

CEaZJH3.jpg

As he prepares to go home, Ridiculon checks out the mall one last time, and one lucky person gets a photo of a celebrity from a long lost time.

bmeZ7BX.jpg

Back home in Midnight Hollow, Gethulon is fitting right in. Sort of. Just dont let him outside to scare the residents. He also needs a a place to charge..

tyzgYxc.jpg

All this new tech that was brought home and nowhere to put it. Lets make this house more of a place fitting a time-fairy. Add a room to the outer wall, with a mysterious door that only unlocks for the family, with tube elevators going down into the basement..first things first, dream pod, and charging station. Not to mention the stasis chamber!

tCcczvq.jpg

Gethulon glitched up really bad. In the homeworld, to this day he cannot intereact with anyone or himself. All his trait chips were deleted too and his inventory broke. I put him in stasis for a while as he was now a waste of space

QDvUkBD.jpg

Awesome

XfddZ3D.jpg

I'll keep you in there till I can figure out how to fix you. In theory anyway, the stasis wears off on its own! Poor decision EA.

wzEKJiJ.jpg

I love the quantum power suit btw. Mass Effect!

h6sR7F1.jpg

As the underground techbase builds up and gets textured, Ridiculon dreams away.

Xyxr4XN.jpg

Thats much better, now I can see the TV!

30G1aJD.jpg

Group exercise session

R7V5rJU.jpg

The best way to recolour: Set every segment to some wild bright colour, so you see exactly what each part does

e227KPA.jpg

Whoops, lost a child to stasis ;]

lsOhMuV.jpg

"That was terrifying, but oh wow do I feel refreshed!"

NXIMqdh.jpg

On the other side of the room however, Gethulon has had a forced shutdown. I wish I could power him down manually, but that too is broken

kSrmsn7.jpg

Ha, he has no limitless learning chip, but he can still manage the bar.

cvEXkZU.jpg

The look of this underground techbase is coming along nicely. You wouldnt imagine this being under a gothic mansion.

USjSRpH.jpg

Gotta have the new plant in the garden.

Qi8LMrt.jpg

Miniature chocolate gnomes for dessert!

3RS3pJA.jpg

They fall over with a half-eaten head :D

mSEkRUF.jpg

And leave angry face crumbs behind

zUZt7Eq.jpg

Looks edible. I think.

CPxyOWK.jpg

Gardenia isn't afraid to use future tech around the present day people.

C3dKIwR.jpg

Windsurfing it up in shark infested waters.

D6LHcF7.jpg

This are NEVER loads for me, I customised the pub and cant see my changes :/

1WCAiwC.jpg

Plantsims always have an exception to the no eating thing when chocolate is involved

RhkjMYJ.jpg

Xiaobo and his chopsticks

tD2ax6B.jpg

I wonder what thats made out of?

wUjTk0w.jpg

Off to France to reconnect Jean-Claude and Margot. Travelling restored Gethulon's interactions, but messed up his face and voice

gPEDAAe.jpg

Xiaobo demands his attention once more

bjZfwmi.jpg

This is why I love Island Paradise, you get to actually explore the rivers in these old worlds and see new things

OP6MNtl.jpg

What the? Plantsim guy from the future is here as a tourist. EMIIIIT!

Vvg8Ihk.jpg

Gethulon's jetpack is awesome, looks like its a part of him.

y1CqpQa.jpg

Hovermode Engaged!

4sE3m4E.jpg

A different kind of hover mode.

X0VzH2Y.jpg

And another kind.

ybbBnSI.jpg

Ridiculon and Margot get reacquainted in the store's display tent. I hope noone is buying it later on..

MbnoZTx.jpg

Mood lamps demonstrating the plantsim leaf overlay

0nNj5vh.jpg

Xiaobo has had too much countryside.

EgMAIIQ.jpg

French zombie bears!

Wy9VjAx.jpg

I dont know how a fire started, but its a good thing the vacation worlds generate service NPCs for you if you need them.

vM2ldOB.jpg

Snow in France. I love Traveller.

MrhZeUN.jpg

Back home, a pool is built in the base. This was the prototype design. I forgot to take a picture of its final design until much much later. I wanted a walkway over he pool, but thats not happening underground.

Ps6xF6I.jpg

Hard at work on the nectar making, this will be Jean-Claude's future passion.

UsAT5lX.jpg

"Anyone up for some pure Banana nectar? No? Oh well"

iHize4o.jpg

And with that, it was off to China. I put a lot more effort into China than the other vacation worlds, so expect there to be a LOT of content there

Next update: Shang Simla

Last edited:
Shang Simla and the Jetpack Dance

Heres one part of the Shang Simla visit.
hJ8V1RS.jpg

Ridiculon waste no time buying a vacation home and napping off the jetlag.

mCKxHid.jpg

These two are pretty close as you'd expect.

h9C1lPt.jpg

Gethulon is annoyed at something.

Hgvcw6W.jpg

Uhhhh, yeah...this is what happens when a kid sings a romance song. You'd think it'd use the kid animation that already exists. Lazy EA.

GDPHlBu.jpg

Scenery abounds. Great use of the kite from MH Gold.

pnco5nP.jpg

Ridiculon was close to mastering his martial arts, so I figured I'd send him to the academy to get it out of the way..level progression anyway. Skill challenges for martial arts are so amazingly time consuming I don't think anyone can complete them all on a normal lifespan with again on. Without abusing travel and uni anyway.

FrbU43E.jpg

Success!

1WVCjuo.jpg

Aliens are about...

OMEsweh.jpg

Always get some computer time in.

PdZjU0z.jpg

At least until the game pushes him to whip this out. No! This is the martial arts academy! Get back out there.

uCueQFg.jpg

Sneaking past Xiaobo :p

MHLQqTI.jpg

So sinister

nIrHobK.jpg

....and then he goes zooming around on the jetpack. So much for stealth!

756NycM.jpg

Another Ridiculon Face for the collection.

rHEqXeU.jpg

"Dont mind me!"

8lwPTLv.jpg

x9fsF8Y.jpg

uoaRFQr.jpg

sMuDD3S.jpg

This thing is pretty amusing when it doesnt fail.

M8dgJgh.jpg

Gethulon bonding with the kids back home.

HQwzppQ.jpg

Due to the rainfall during his flight, hes now quite soaked, and quite cold.

VGqSTKG.jpg

Also quite hungry. Wait..isnt that a...

Y2rexy1.jpg

...plasma fruit? He doesnt look too pleased. Good thing hes immune to nausea.

HDZx8Qf.jpg

Back to the academy. No more slacking! Okay maybe a bit more.

Kq6Fyap.jpg

Oh my. A failed conversation, yet her heart says yes. Ridiculon has always been an extreme ladies man, but he has a rule of one girl per world. Will he break it for her?

gA9aLvG.jpg

Heckling, ha

LacGPrq.jpg

Oh my. Now hes taking her for a jetpack ride!

LUGxR3O.jpg

A jetpack DANCE actually. Oh wow.

N5jsgx7.jpg

cUDgdFg.jpg

sI91RFO.jpg

oSJ98Ii.jpg

ffcWfVt.jpg

JuAhTND.jpg

This is seriously amazing

C52MNHP.jpg

This not so much.

iQxk35n.jpg

"Wow, that was..indescribable. Unforgettable!"

itNQhBk.jpg

BsWu9lv.jpg

Your choice Ridiculon. Where does this go?

UPr8JEU.jpg

He needed to cool down and refresh himself. Good idea.

x0DHMOW.jpg

Something to remember him by.

LGfcz01.jpg

Too bad the image doesn't actually appear on the phone.

stGZyBJ.jpg

He gives her a copy of the photo. Now she'll be able to look back when shes old and remember the aerial dance with the mystery man. To Ridiculon shes just another encounter in the sea of time, but he might have been the most notable thing in her entire life.

rSksPmw.jpg

Now its time for a sparring match. Whoah, intense from the get-go!

PxzyAe0.jpg

mnIcf43.jpg

yIHajFR.jpg

kHF0SCg.jpg

ECAZcM0.jpg

xfKLith.jpg

JuDnqBY.jpg

UAJlpcQ.jpg

7Q442S5.jpg

5wbisII.jpg

DMrliRy.jpg

Martial arts matches between pros are jaw-dropping the first few times you see them. So much effort put into the animations! She won btw.

PIoMx5D.jpg

Even so, she gets straight back to her training.

NLvWNSh.jpg

A bit of destressing.

UdeKpxP.jpg

VRRRROOOOOOOM! The Timemobile!

K6mjhK5.jpg

These guys have been taking care of themselves quite well. No raging fires.

5NxXenJ.jpg

Xiaobo thinks himself the leader now that hes in his birthplace

czw0IfO.jpg

Ridiculon is quite amused. And not wearing pants.

zwcQ3Rp.jpg

The amusement dies off fast. He drowns it out with nectar.

RjOSarg.jpg

"Hey, if hes the king, does that mean the plates belong to him and are his responsibility?"

TdPp4ep.jpg

Amazing views in this house.

qcADM6l.jpg

Flipping pomelo pancakes. Embrace the local fruits!

b8tz13e.jpg

Ridiculon has offended the king somehow.

75GIRXc.jpg

Time for royal punishment. "Whats that up there?"

DRSIgUH.jpg

:twisted:

yRbFVgk.jpg

:mrgreen:

8tEbmxi.jpg

"Xiaobo! What on earth are you doing? Dont make me embarrass the King with a timeout!"

mBs0iEF.jpg

Oh dear god, this was too perfect.

nw6lx0b.jpg

Gethulon to the rescue.

HvEfQZC.jpg

Why must you play THERE?

hTSlD7g.jpg

Plantsims and waterpuddles. She'll be able to absorb it through her feet later in life. (Psst, its actually a pee puddle)

pEtMtZe.jpg

Testing out the ice cream maker I got that day on the DD. It spoils WAY too fast, and is the greatest magnet known to simkind.

IIcFkZw.jpg

How its supposed to be.

9CCMc9l.jpg

The king appears to be having a problem.

GYwx3wd.jpg

How embarrasing! *evil cackle*

2ROLYV7.jpg

He doesnt cry. Just rages.

U24nOAj.jpg

Everyone ignores his tantrum, ice cream is more relevant.

IJ4varl.jpg

He quietly cleans up his own mess.

QoXEG90.jpg

Sorry Gethulon, the puddle's already taken care of.

jEzxvfR.jpg

Xiaobo decides to have a bath to clean himself up. He swears he hears a panicked scream as he enters.

RitCHsG.jpg

"Is someone there? I guess not. This is creepy, im out of here."

rixxtXw.jpg

Good thing he has a backup plan.

Next update: The Martial Arts contests

Shang Simla Part 2

DWroRSd.jpg

I "won" this bike and bike rack from the Best simbot contest. Ridiculon doesnt like my prize choice.

Q7jx2Dv.jpg

Hes particularly averse to the bike rack.

IpWftYY.jpg

Smelly ghost in the bushes.

fWf0vN2.jpg

This ghost is unable to materialise in the base EP. The platform is too small. Dragging it out let her spawn (And let me complete her character data, less glitches the better!)

PVWBlsv.jpg

All that time alone in the urn, unable to wander. Then when she can, shes gets scared by a fellow ghost :D

cCYEnqH.jpg

Serious business.

Vd9gGOk.jpg

Ridiculon is back at the academy, training random people.

03a3A9K.jpg

He will miss this outfit

Kkrtysu.jpg

No toilet will stand in his way now!

SArItf9.jpg

Superserious Kid

AT2B8Fy.jpg

And his superserious sister

9RwcTiW.jpg

"What do you mean super serious? I can be cool, see!?"

VjJhwez.jpg

The superserious father.

IdahACL.jpg

You call that a repair outfit?

3LxXwAe.jpg

Gardenia's turn to be royalty. Once again, Ridiculon drowns it all out with nectar

Httpy05.jpg

Spicy!

S2lsQy9.jpg

Analysing a pumpkin

I5NUMNw.jpg

How did a horse generate in China?

KdMZsGn.jpg

Speeding off in safety

FNcFUfb.jpg

With the whole gang in tow

166rb5s.jpg

Cracking stone slabs to get his Timber Terminator award

APaLZUa.jpg

"Your next, space rock!"

Ru5TMTE.jpg

He reaches his limit and is now highly fatigued. And sweaty. Better clean up then.

9T5lqxi.jpg

This guy can smell you still.

yCwf7fw.jpg

Doesnt stop him from taking a photo!

bYPfjI6.jpg

He teleports over to his kids to check up on them.

44GWHAL.jpg

He sneaks over to Xiaobo while hes busy talking to his mum on the phone

HlfnW60.jpg

Oh you troll.

h5Qw27r.jpg

BAHAHAHA.

hjUobXr.jpg

Facepalm! Well, facesleeve in this case.

jIodVax.jpg

Furious about peeing himself TWICE while on vacation.

EQTj7oM.jpg

The torment doesnt end here though. Fairies are such trolls

xLne767.jpg

Xiaobo initiates a counter

YK3QT2r.jpg

Backfire!

JofNy1C.jpg

You cant troll the trollmaster

1iJVIaw.jpg

Look at that smug face

t91cGJg.jpg

This is not Xiaobo's day.

xGln5XM.jpg

Hey! No burning the master simfu robe!

2X8KIoW.jpg

Meanwhile..

nXr6pMZ.jpg

Everyone gets back to fishing.

3fmZce2.jpg

Camping!

2gVPeOi.jpg

The next morning...SCORE!

Kl5wxMH.jpg

Nothing like idle fishing chatter.

rRDTX0s.jpg

Thats one huuuuuuuuge black goldfish

Lb6gijz.jpg

Time to go home now, with an inventory full of fish. But first he'll stop by the Zen garden for another campfire snack.

G6CIqwn.jpg

I saw this on Frye's blog and was in tears for about ten minutes. Had to try it out for myself.

G7MWqfB.jpg

:mrgreen:

0RX2Yqt.jpg

Yep, just chew through that thing.

ZU6vZxY.jpg

Gethulon's making some cookies

N1QtMs2.jpg

Premium Content testing time! Got Grandpa's Grove and got some oranges for everyone.

TtoxnOa.jpg

It would be nice if you peeled it first, Jean-Claude.

P0eYWO4.jpg

Jamil interrupts his chess game to savour the orangey goodness.

Fw5825z.jpg

Xiaobo isnt interested.

UWjctIi.jpg

Gardenia is too busy thinking of the Dragon fish to really enjoy the orange.

kvZHHBw.jpg

"HEY, wheres my orange!? No fair!"

DJLIWRD.jpg

Whoops, sorry Ridiculon. Here you go!

4G5w0an.jpg

Delicious!

vMD74o1.jpg

Good thing Gethulon didnt pick it normally. Plumbot/Planstim hybrid? Oh god!

Nnff6ab.jpg

A small tree ring pops up, with plums, pomelos and oranges.

mlM7qzs.jpg

Gardenia is up to no good.

6Ts0mgo.jpg

I brought some crystal plants here to liven up the front.

lj9YmzR.jpg

Charge them ALL!

nwQsjtF.jpg

"Im eating the orange now. Are you satisfied?"

jB4WA3p.jpg

He feels nothing when eats it. Nothing!

HEz6DYC.jpg

In fact it seems to have put him in a bad mood.

1bdTLwT.jpg

OH MY GOD

Bz3i3HF.jpg

Gethulon has found the VR goggles!

K1O2Wyh.jpg

Convincing use of your hovermode.

tyTWcDg.jpg

Ridiculon is amused.

VjGRuuP.jpg

"I make the BEST robots"

X5RlT6F.jpg

"No really, I do!"

ysviJa5.jpg

He is annoyed at me watching his secret moment of fun.

AwIJ2oX.jpg

Ridiculon blogs this moment of course

qoVFk32.jpg

"Horrifying? Foul? Putrid? nonsense! Its still good. They just lack taste and vision"

PC9D7f7.jpg

"Infact, I'll eat all of it before Gethulon throws it away! HAHA!

GYG8rwu.jpg

Just in time too. The Cleaning Machine is active.

zIYzoQc.jpg

"Oooh, hes distracted, gotta get that last cones worth!"

t7lKNb8.jpg

Who could have done that to poor Gethulon?

Wm9lNsT.jpg

Late night martial arts

Bj669Zm.jpg

The best atmosphere for it?

YHxZ8Mh.jpg

Jean-Claude is not strong enough to handle the Green Death.

ORuEf1T.jpg

Dont mind me!

SJNOYQT.jpg

Studying the local fish.

sCi1QUs.jpg

"Are you eating that dragon fish you caught? Youve been obsessed with it for a while" "Maybe."

D0jf5AJ.jpg

Oh now thats just LAZY.

ZmyIrbU.jpg

Get in there!

tUz27jX.jpg

*dies laughing*

oOLqeMY.jpg

"HOW DID IT EVEN GET THIS BAD!? WAS IT THE SUSHI!????"

tylI7Vd.jpg

He is oblivious to your problems.

i6ybEvf.jpg

And now he is somewhere far away from your problems

dyJ8qMu.jpg

Only to find someone with problems of her own.

B9RA0Gl.jpg

"Shes doing WHAT? My daughter better not see this"

RN3vhYq.jpg

"I cant bear to look anymore...but I cant resist either"

mYdP2au.jpg

"I cant let my daughter see this! NO way"

f1Ep0Di.jpg

Ridiculon sneaks past the crazy lady

YluxGQk.jpg

I kind of want to see what nightmare shes viewing.

RAfF9Tc.jpg

*******.jpg

7Kcu94p.jpg

Funniest heckling ever

iTodmec.jpg

Followed by a school cheer

H5ZUTJz.jpg

He fishes for a while while the lady continues to horrify herself.

ewGBfRS.jpg

I think shes tired of her mum's antics

3Fb02TS.jpg

Xiaobo shows up to distract her with some hardcore chess.

1faZK9L.jpg

She doesnt stay around long. In fact, her mum gets off the telescope and comes down to take a picture.

yxPIn4G.jpg

Then goes straight back to it. sigh.

o4m22In.jpg

Forbidden fruit! Just think, he might be eating Gardenia's sister.

iEOU2ya.jpg

He decides its time to try out the tournament. He invites his first opponent over. He imagines a musclebound macho guy from Street Fighter coming to kick his ***.

tYpZxh7.jpg

The truth hurts.

etlPczx.jpg

No caption needed

97M9n2U.jpg

Thats a newspaper delivery kid. Traveller really shouldn't enable them.

pUcQ0EU.jpg

Of course you cant duel there!

176FgfQ.jpg

Thats better.

auZ20dL.jpg

He doesnt think very highly of this opponent.

JpQTY6L.jpg

I bet the master robe made her sweat a bit.

dELWqim.jpg

WdiZPkf.jpg

GgtaWFb.jpg

IaL7x7F.jpg

She holds up well, but its an obvious victory.

EQnqNxS.jpg

Hes now wary of his next opponent. He decides to lower his "rank" with a lesser belt to make his opponents fight with more heart. Noone wants to seriously duel a level 10 guy!

KETn9Rn.jpg

Its an old frail woman :shock:

AT0F8Me.jpg

With some surprising moves

gjhN1xM.jpg

Still, she falls to the master.

DaDc1kK.jpg

He switches to whitebelt while shes still lingering. "Oh no, hes corrupting the spirit of the competition!"

O32uOBu.jpg

"What will they send at me next? A hungry smelly mummy?"

W7hQTzv.jpg

Oho! A real challenger!

ru4Ior2.jpg

"Well then, lets do this."

m6VBHcx.jpg

I imagine he let his guard down right away.

ljJZXR2.jpg

He certainly isnt pleased.

lfDFfgr.jpg

He quickly find his opponent is not what he seems.

pfwCDLY.jpg

Victory! This one was a bit cheap.

eCQdfAU.jpg

"I cant believe I fell for that!"

Next update: Romance and Reconnection

Shang Simla Finale: Romance, Parties and Leaves

oQt0uCE.jpg

Ridiculon is blocked by Xiaobo playing in the bathroom. Why do they always go to this spot?

nGNWXAt.jpg

He played so long his bladder erupted. Third times a charm?

qTqeXvm.jpg

He receives a party invitation. Normally he rejects all of these, but the host is Xiaobo's uncle! They are THERE.

cKtmSzZ.jpg

Jean-Claude the hoverking.

Mu0Ow4E.jpg

Silly Gethulon, why arent you on your hoverbike?

XiKWAJj.jpg

Ridiculon IS on his bike.

F0ERWPW.jpg

On the path to Xiaobo's birthplace, Ridiculon nearly bowls into an old man. A crash seems imminent

srfGu7K.jpg

A masterful dodge! Could this be Ridiculon's final opponent in the tournament?

ua4Oa9U.jpg

Oh my, the jetpack girl is here at the party, seemingly dressed to impress

B47Kusp.jpg

Nope, its just a swimwear party without a pool.

iQ2Xw7n.jpg

Nice try.

FRwcg5t.jpg

Of COURSE the host is in bed :roll:

tvjjQOo.jpg

She seems fixated on this guy

mJ1Dx1d.jpg

Hes drunk already? Lay off the nectar!

zMmqHmi.jpg

Awww. There goes any possible drama for Ridiculon.

AovIPld.jpg

Who invited the snob to the party?

ZWPmlLa.jpg

Well, this is a little awkward.

hKFgu9Y.jpg

AWKWARD.

TjyWrop.jpg

Some annoying guy comes and breaks the tension though

ssaQCb3.jpg

I hope that isnt your idea of swimwear..

tazNw0j.jpg

"Wait, what am I doing, the party is in THERE"

3IspRbY.jpg

He convinces her to go for him further. No hard feelings I guess?

ceP2w9r.jpg

That fixes that. ****** off annoying guy, your not part of this!

5lXvAC0.jpg

He isnt too keen. Maybe it was just the booze that let that kiss happen ;]

X8mVbyI.jpg

Negatives all around!

mttr7Tt.jpg

He dares Xiaobo's aunt to streak to take the edge off those negatives. Looks like the kiss was rejected, but it didnt stop him from leaping into her arms anyway.

IVbkBFV.jpg

The snobby guy is examining the goods. Annoying guy is trying to get in there and steal the attention

vQmv28c.jpg

There she goes! Unnoticed. Mostly.

WvhHLEV.jpg

Aha! There she is! Xiaobo's mother and Ridiculon's lover (in China anyway :twisted: ).

2toen0i.jpg

Tired? Thats a sure sign for Ridiculon. Go away annoying guy!

DSgrXqp.jpg

I said go away, not go and be childish with his lover

grb6SEO.jpg

I think the blue swimsuited woman insulted him. Cant say im surprised

G4Ohain.jpg

The host woke up, finally. Now please vacate the room :D

95VLCJw.jpg

"Come on man, privacy!"

CAaBfKM.jpg

Losing relationship points fast there man! Do you really want to watch your sister? dont answer that

MW9lpC8.jpg

He pulls out a book. The thought bubbles say it all xD

Vko5KYp.jpg

"fine, fine, I'll let you two 'reconnect' after the years." She looks VERY amused with her brother's antics. Ridiculon not so much.

vO98OWC.jpg

"Now then, where were we?"

zZK9BFD.jpg

Shes just not feeling it now after that business.

mLTwDrU.jpg

So he reignites the fire, oho!

cx1RzpT.jpg

They've been apart for over five years. A lot of catching up to do.

WNAEAlC.jpg

The party ended the moment the woohoo ended, hahaha. He struts to the front door.

J2B9LDH.jpg

Totally worth it.

X3up86a.jpg

He seems to have lost his underwear on the way out :/

JY1eb8K.jpg

He'll just camp outside and find them in the morning.

S3BnMHj.jpg

Whoah, Xiaobo's aunt looks VERY different with that hair untied

6ML4fjE.jpg

Sun Young is up early next morning raking leaves...in her underwear.

iqRl9dy.jpg

"Good morning, beautiful! mind if I help?"

mCI5yFG.jpg

I don't think she expected him to be here in the morning.

kwXqFWy.jpg

And she definitely didnt expect the robot :lol:

aTD1UAO.jpg

And Xiaobo's here too to help his family out!

AmZnmkA.jpg

Sigh, they just cant help themselves can they?

UKfmFj4.jpg

The Dip Kiss pleases me.

LXiAiyz.jpg

Real smooth, flowers AFTER a kiss and some woohoo

DrYG0ZZ.jpg

At it again, I swear.

zvppYZo.jpg

Routing makes them try to woohoo in the bed again, despite someone already sleeping in it xD

UhB9p4w.jpg

Plan B. "Are you sure this is a good idea? Your brother is awake and could see us!"

hnchExY.jpg

"Its fine, I can hear him whining about his stomach from here, he'll be preoccupied with food for a while."

LUmd5DV.jpg

"Well...if you say so. This is something even I havent tried!"

FaW5xrg.jpg

Dat4u37.jpg

hoakexK.jpg

y9DHlgR.jpg

XBnSnNf.jpg

VFpBWzL.jpg

"Well, that was...interesting"

YqErI45.jpg

"Xiaobo still busy raking over there? Good"

hbcBk76.jpg

"I think I have a leaf in my-" "STOP. And then, the magic was gone."

5ieRMgf.jpg

Horrible image in his head.

3ku1SjZ.jpg

"I think I hit a rock in there"

DK7yuWk.jpg

She'll remember this one forever.

Bo5s2qL.jpg

IM SO PLEASED

obvxgZk.jpg

A gross video was seen

zSn19H0.jpg

Her brother has solved the stomach issue and is out to socialise

RZgsJ9e.jpg

Oh my, whats gotten her so ill?

MtkNawV.jpg

A toad?

XA9mmnJ.jpg

"What...is my brother doing now?"

BUDYBNC.jpg

Out pops another toad. Unlucky!

tG5Xbwa.jpg

A child at heart.

gHBpdre.jpg

He expresses his disgust over a plate or two left unwashed.

CuWjpt2.jpg

He ponders Ridiculon. Would he accept him as a sort of brother-in-law?

JQKIgRg.jpg

"Who left this tent here!?"

65hdPbV.jpg

He also wonders how Xiaobo is getting on in his new life..and also ponders a bath

Wk8dCud.jpg

Hes a lot more similar to his nephew than he thinks

Jftem7Y.jpg

His aunt looks much better like that.

Js1VLgr.jpg

ANNOYING GUY? WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!? How....ANNOYING!!!

eCn6V1P.jpg

These leaves are slowly getting sorted.

rMRDgYv.jpg

:shock: Oh no you dont! The nerve!

7uIkRjC.jpg

:x

QUNQXba.jpg

"You there, how dare you make moves on her in my presence?"

YohbR1u.jpg

"Come on now, you only pop up randomly every so often, I live here. She deserves someone like me!"

3yYxwZs.jpg

The confrontation is forcibly interrupted by a party invite. A party at this very house starting right now!

THRrzfQ.jpg

A leaf-raking party it seems

WNkl8QI.jpg

Suddenly everyone warps inside. Your not supposed to already be on the party lot when it starts :p

SW8oUTj.jpg

Celebrity photo time!

tTpqfdM.jpg

Fighting Granny is here too.

DvRLKId.jpg

Its not a party without...

CdJE7mr.jpg

Annoying guy does SOMETHING useful

ijxBQeo.jpg

Almost done!

sqvnIu5.jpg

Shes turning in for the night, in Xiaobo's old bed no less. Reminding herself of his early years?

qpybeEk.jpg

Thats hardly photoworthy. "Young kid rakes leaves in china!"

wk64pGE.jpg

"I really miss having you around, Xiaobo. Even the fairy pranks, I admit it."

NfSXbuF.jpg

Definitely a raking party.

05KpBSH.jpg

These guys are slacking!

Pt5tHQ7.jpg

Gethulon's leaving, pleased with a job well done with teamwork. Its always better when he isn't doing it all alone.

oYaIaDJ.jpg

Now they can all head inside and enjoy the rest of the night

ml2IldA.jpg

ISezo8t.jpg

But first, Annoying Guy has gone too far and needs to learn a lesson.

E9xt5r3.jpg

"You are a social disgrace and need to learn proper etiquette and manners" "Oh really, and what are you going to do about it?"

8vReasu.jpg

"This"

Dr5VoKk.jpg

"What did you do to me? Argghhhh!!! My face is burning, its shifting under my fingers!"

zfnIsJL.jpg

A truly magical makeover. His face will stay like this unless he can be on his best behaviour. The idea is that with a face like this, you must rely on your INNER beauty to get by. Level 10 fairy magic skill required! The face is different every time, I never get tired of it

oy1uTLo.jpg

He reflects on this as he leaves in a hurry

dbiWePa.jpg

Holding back the tears

6Kn9g5v.jpg

I almost feel sorry for him. Almost. He will be a better person after this though. Hopefully!

XXhKuhM.jpg

Xiaobo has pranked Ridiculon in the meantime.

W8bLbE8.jpg

Returned favour!

l7wiVIg.jpg

Whoah, double standards much?

S3knk0f.jpg

The morning sky. Reminds me of the sky in Episode 1 of Doom, which was a photo of chinese mountains similar to these

MZUkKUU.jpg

"MUST YOU REALLY STAND THERE JEAN-CLAUDE"

EFgQWDO.jpg

These two cross paths in the rain.

3J88GTO.jpg

More challengers for the tournament. Dueling over first use of the toilet?

psadicF.jpg

Okay, who let the paparazzi in. Shes photographing your ice cream you lazilly left out! SOCIAL DISGRACE.

hKS01W3.jpg

Jean-Claude gets pranked for once, while Xiaobo has the creepiest face ever

or2fnXR.jpg

CREEPIEST FACE EVER

PSOUtfT.jpg

Well, at least it isnt in the bathroom

Ys51dKh.jpg

Now this is news worthy. Ridiculon's face suddenly glitches up again.

uEiyFyv.jpg

qTGtTCN.jpg

Jamil shows up for a group breakfast. Where does he disappear to all the time?

stkMPd4.jpg

Frisbee time!

kZhSMzg.jpg

m138tLS.jpg

b0RMp8i.jpg

Jean-Claude, always being a Jean-Claude.

PPBa7c9.jpg

The lack of concern is brilliant

QYcz9Gc.jpg

A quick swim and snorkel before the vacation ends. Jamil is off-screen, like always

Muv8Hdh.jpg

The last picture of Shang Simla. Ridiculon created some gems to take home.

Next update: Children No More

Home at Last: Children No More

51mfrbe.jpg

Back home, I put my new premium content to use in a second kitchen under the first one. This one specialises in the "other" aspects of cooking.

1crpBdx.jpg

I wish this thing didnt force you into this costume every time you used it. Other than that, its a decent PC item.

3IE5ujk.jpg

And then theres the deep fried ice cream. I swear this is all anyone cares about.

nGZK61v.jpg

Back to his nectar maker!

dDnizMj.jpg

Gethulon is back to his broken behaviour where he cant interact with anyone or even himself, but at least hes keeping his trait chips. Not even a full reset solves this issue with him.

678Yu1w.jpg

A bit of inventing to go along with the bot-building

TfXubpB.jpg

With all of the usual side-effects

pEOiJt9.jpg

Sometimes you just cant stop drinking home-made nectar

iHJK6df.jpg

Too much and it'll go right through you and onto the floor

HojRZZ2.jpg

Syphoning power WHILE taking out trash. Multitasking!

ckTT8tb.jpg

Got this during a DD or sale when the Library was cheap. Its....okay.

HN3JkBX.jpg

This one feels like its just a collectable summoner.

NMRNVB2.jpg

Heh, glitches

6kuvh9B.jpg

Hardcore domino games

0UNTqEi.jpg

The PC Ive had forever but never used. The censoring glitched up and didnt apply, but its not like theres anything to see. He looks just as happy with the item as I am.

FGzxHaT.jpg

Another new PC item! The daily deals around this time were pretty great.

3wBjihw.jpg

I love the multi-tabs. Probably the best PC there is.

Pi05Xao.jpg

Everyone gets one!

90EaRCI.jpg

Back to this one. Some of the animations are amusing. Force feeding!

wgKEHoX.jpg

Another censor fail. Spinning shower jets forcibly clean you

WdZIQT4.jpg

And then you get teleported off. You HAVE to teleport, you cant use the other features alone! Thus, bad PC for me.

t4nAyRF.jpg

Trying out the spellbook's very limited spells, I noticed Jamil's mum had come to town on vacation. Summoned!

GaCHCf6.jpg

*rolls eyes*

GrtOXFq.jpg

He hasnt tried this before

Zl85LE6.jpg

Ha, no Advanced Technology skill leads to many failures in the elevator

myGOtD4.jpg

8v9wkIu.jpg

Qn5pMBv.jpg

Another woohoo location tested.

wAI1OaX.jpg

Why is Kara Carter in his basement? And why does he have options to woohoo with her in various objects, when they are merely friends who have never met each other let alone flirted?

ONNt3mD.jpg

Back to the station for some nanite crafting. Gethulon still needs Sentience and a few more chips

xpSF1nE.jpg

A quick need top-up via cryostasis

5sfpkQ4.jpg

Only Xiaobo..

UbJo0Rk.jpg

Gardenia has taken a keen interest in invention and bot building.

lQ0YMol.jpg

I finished his pool! I really love this pool.

4J6OFE1.jpg

Bringing about the Dystopian future via giant magnets

wUjhlVJ.jpg

Lets pull all the meteors to Earth! HAHAHA!

AtgI8FT.jpg

This guy looks like he might be Ridiculon's BFF in Midnight Hollow

wvS4Rbr.jpg

As if he wasnt sad enough, now hes being lied to about the apocalypse

k3hE3L7.jpg

Poor guy.

xVG585v.jpg

Ridiculon is pretty convincing though

ofIgTQ7.jpg

"Spread the word, the apocalypse is coming!"

DrhSPVP.jpg

THE APOCALYPSE IS ALREADY HERE

f9QyuAA.jpg

Not everyone falls for his theatrics

wtlE52M.jpg

Time out from doomsaying to use their bath for a good scrub. The censor fully failed until the next save/quit and reload.

ddlUKU4.jpg

I couldnt resist.

Ewb4vym.jpg

BAHAHAHAHA

kq9KwJ4.jpg

Convincing people to litter like mad.

WUclrpL.jpg

Oh my! A hot girl with his sense of fashion!

dazSXNl.jpg

"Oh my god, you dress like me!"

6EbiDA7.jpg

"This is amazing!"

PSUjEKk.jpg

And then a chin invades their conversation

uM1wlO2.jpg

Do you mind?

SY7E6gq.jpg

Creepy

Qhpo3qp.jpg

Ridiculon carries on his conversation with Seema despite this guy absorbing his face

K1HGxEd.jpg

And then he makes her a wonderful cake!

7Wx5VRA.jpg

A chat over dinner?

mYvJm0C.jpg

Delicious.

BOJNcLv.jpg

As such, it is the subject of the conversation.

UpAKCBN.jpg

This guy has wet himself in the kitchen. Hes like a zombie!

NqUqoyE.jpg

Braaaaains

EccySEm.jpg

Even Gethulon is laughing at him

3g8LWd6.jpg

Gethulon's dystopia transformation quest is halted; today is Jamil's birthday! Jamil was far older than the other kids. Odd, since he was the second or third child conceived!

InFyy10.jpg

The first guest is the newspaper girl

Ij2ACwR.jpg

Feels like its been forever, doesnt it Jamil?

aFTLZrQ.jpg

He looks so happy.

ywzGauM.jpg

I dont think she appreciates Xiaobo so close

12uOYtf.jpg

Or Gardenia that close for that matter! And Jean-Claude on the other side! TRAPPED

x5VM02s.jpg

This kids didnt even bother going through the gate!

inB7zYS.jpg

This one stands outside in the rain. The party no longer interests her

fIJvuO1.jpg

She found the time machine

7ayYXsr.jpg

Make a wish, Jamil! "I wish to be seen more often!" I cant grant that, sorry

u2y0kE7.jpg

Pretty sad attendance.

OLxjsfH.jpg

Ah, there we go. His siblings and the NPC girl managed to get in just in time

H1S5Ncc.jpg

Superstretch!

PYosSFy.jpg

...ouch.

zJNVueo.jpg

The three boys were imported from a breaking Appaloosa Plains, so its no surprise they have some glitches

lguH6Og.jpg

Some CAS later, and hes seemingly glitch free and in his new look. Hes talking to his mum and recieving birthday wishes from her from afar. Hes taken up Photographer's Eye as his fourth trait, he'll be following the Photography career (This is largely why he was absent so much, he was off taking photos, or playing chess)

4s9RGaH.jpg

Ridiculon interacts with most people's favourite MH premade, Nadia Cho.

mNRHhWt.jpg

Convincing everyone to litter like crazy!

7kSUmzc.jpg

Dystopia will be here in no time!

srDy6Sa.jpg

Another victim for the list!

CPjO2bX.jpg

So sinister. I do hope you'll revert your damage at some point.

bAjnCfy.jpg

I'd say this is a pretty good sign that Dystopia is here and that the world is ending.

6LCIpem.jpg

Master photographer

ZRZrlLb.jpg

Second birthday. The rest of them all had birthdays on the same day, or a day apart. Not having four seperate birthdays when im itching to see Dystopia for the first time!

Birthday party in swimwear? with no pool? Technically I have a pool, but only my sims are allowed in the secret base.

Im4d5b8.jpg

HKUMDXF.jpg

Jean-claude is up first. He was the first-born.

hR0T2sh.jpg

OUCH. Glitches strike again.

Du82jl8.jpg

Somehow Gardenia's birthday took higher priority than Xiaobo's, despite the fact shes the youngest. Oh well!

9jyIkJ9.jpg

I'm surprised the ghost kid didn't cancel the birthday! with "A Ghost!"

w5hDMEB.jpg

Streeeeeeetch!

xPYILKu.jpg

Oh dear. She has Ridiculon's face.

NsXwUEt.jpg

Now he gets his turn.

Kpl8zT6.jpg

Really Jamil? REALLY?

W70oaFA.jpg

The stretching really amuses me. Gethulon was the only one to see him grow up.

bhvHHnj.jpg

He looks incredibly sad.

OvFLpiy.jpg

Your a bit late Ridiculon! Xiaobo has glitching on his forehead.

ve9NFWW.jpg

Gardenia, as a plantsim growing up in Midnight Hollow, a largely sunless world, needed a drastic change to reflect the consequences of her upbringing. Ive made her much paler, an effect which will worsen at YA and above. At least that bright green wont stand out anymore!

ak8tFYu.jpg

She definitely inherited Ridiculon's face.

5BwznpW.jpg

Jean-Claude's very drastic new look. Hes still a Loser, but he can at least try to hide it.

9DfwXcD.jpg

Much better

LnruoFA.jpg

Gardenia really fits in now.

2nPR1Ag.jpg

Finally, heres Xiaobo. Rebellious look was the only look that would fit a fairy prankster, right? He also grew up with 100% muscle definition somehow, so hes permanently ripped!

bTMDhJF.jpg

Why wont you sit down Gardenia?

Dsw8hwL.jpg

Thats better. Family gathering in the lounge

pqw8XYQ.jpg

Oh great! They all need to use the toilet at once.

BNybA2D.jpg

I have absolutely no clue how this happened

2IsaEPy.jpg

Good thing he had a death flower.

JR4YKnL.jpg

And thats it for now.

Next update: Dystopia

A Dystopian Future
Final update for a while, as I have no more backlogs of pictures. At least this time I have a valid excuse. I have a proper ending for this story planned, even if the story is more or less "random stuff happening" with a couple of serious bits. Will I ever get to that end? Probably not :p
N11XnOe.jpg

Jamil pumps iron to get himself ripped like Xiaobo. He also has max muscle definition, but it didnt appear at first, odd.

7wY8Jki.jpg

Gardenia is taking a time-out.

9IjhhTh.jpg

Ridiculon is feeling particulary trollish today. He uses the nectar maker on sale right in front of the shopkeeper

LekUxug.jpg

Then leaps in and squishes it all.

3oBwZI7.jpg

THEN DROPS A BOMB IN THE STORE

ZwyTGGP.jpg

Rnwn37N.jpg

mQtQo5E.jpg

NAtJ2NK.jpg

WgGyqF9.jpg

In the nearby laundromat an annoying paparazzi that keeps trying to invade his home is present. Ridiculon has had enough, so he kills him...temporarily

lLPnNba.jpg

THEN BLOWS UP EVERYTHING. Hes working on his detonation skill challenge okay :p

VuhxuXv.jpg

The alchemy store guy is in for a big surprise

v19pOoG.jpg

Hahaha, karma at work. He blew himself up by getting caught in the blast of his own bomb.

c1Naaur.jpg

I dont even know how this started.

9c6fER4.jpg

It gets real big real fast. They have to deal with it themselves, as firemen cant get into the underground techbase.

kS5AgX3.jpg

Xiaobo has always been an artist. Now hes learning how to sculpt

5nEClWd.jpg

Travelling back to the future results in a huge glitch, one that EA patched in 1.66. Travelling on the same day that a child ages up to a teenager squishes them like this while they are still. Since aging is off, they still counted as the same day.

1lkXdPU.jpg

Pretty terrifying.

SmGQvYd.jpg

Jamil's first thought is "Has the pool table survived the apocalypse?" True jock in the making.

DMfXDox.jpg

Shes still around, but far smellier. Everyone in the Dystopian Future stinks. Permanently. Cant wash the stink off with polluted water! I assume thats the reasoning anyay. Your sims can still clean themselves though.

rr1VUS8.jpg

Gethulon needs another tune-up. His quality level is rising ever higher.

Cnk9WSc.jpg

Yeah, just sink into the platform.

uHzxXVU.jpg

Upgrade the servicebots too while your at it. Every tune-up gets some money and progress towards a skill challenge

jcYDCT3.jpg

Who let the zombies in!?

yHcjI7q.jpg

Jean-Claude and Ridiculon go fishing for three-eyed fish, a fish type that only appears in the dystopian future. Pretty sure its a Simpsons reference.

7lsMd0u.jpg

Gardenia is officially a Bot Fan. Inventing and Bot Building are her passions now. Gethulon likely inspired this dream.

859uuvK.jpg

Speaking of Gethulon, he finally has a Limitless Learning trait chip. Time to catch up on all those skills you missed out on!

6Zt2RtE.jpg

She looks like she belongs here with her pale wilted look.

1id1wzz.jpg

They buy a new house; Emit's place is too crowded and zombie-filled

coxTpWL.jpg

A place this roomy will do fine for four teenagers, a robot and a timefairy.

OLSSWTi.jpg

I build a wall of food synthesisers to complete the digital chef skill challenge easily.

ynQB3AB.jpg

In addition to the one in the kitchen anyway. Its a bit weird having conventional ovens AND food synthesisers together. Best to go one or the other

5YdJf8G.jpg

A lot of room, but its still entirely random where they will eat.

uCxWPdV.jpg

Family dinners? Yeah right.

gCM6mN0.jpg

Xiaobo adds some actual muscle to his muscles

0jE2Huv.jpg

ERROR! I guess it doesnt like plumbots making plumbots

4oTQduB.jpg

This is still happening. I managed to squash the bug (heh) later on.

7gLbmen.jpg

Changes the whole leg joint!

gPiqBcw.jpg

Uh-oh.

1swbzDQ.jpg

The house is ruined! Everyone is dead!

4hyqEh4.jpg

Unless you in The Sims. WHAT.

OrWCqjq.jpg

He never can hold in his urine when scary things are going on. Looks like some rocks zoomed right past his face, a narrow miss! I guess I cant blame him.

QQKUTcV.jpg

Gardenia is using her new photosynthesising ability. While I doubt theres much in the ground to absorb, its better than Midnight Hollow's lack of sun!

xisbnOu.jpg

Nobody pick this plant!

BsjDWwG.jpg

Jamil is pleased by the intact meteor.

AMXkSOw.jpg

I dont remember how this happened. Gross.

YeeE031.jpg

Sun? What sun! Get out of the snow before you go dormant :p

KBNSRZ4.jpg

Gethulon catches on fire from a meteor impact and has yet to realise it.

jpoJQc2.jpg

He does now! Get to a shower!

kBpKqLW.jpg

More fires.

sqLPNb3.jpg

Firebots to the rescue!

XSWHynr.jpg

Ignore the tree! Save the sims around the much bigger more dangerous fire!

6cTgjvC.jpg

Reinforcements. Hoverboarding, now? REALLY?

reVVW5Y.jpg

And it goes up to the front door and whines. Idiot!

OZVRAdt.jpg

At least one of them found the fire.

dEJlsog.jpg

Here comes a third.

3r8XDhp.jpg

Xiaobo's bladder decides now of all times is the time to be full.

7prdRjx.jpg

*headdesk*

Qcs3Gg7.jpg

They just WATCH while the one bot slowly puts out the fires.

WjmIeKO.jpg

Gethulon is highly annoyed. As is the whole household and me. But he portrays it the best.

8xEFedm.jpg

Your getting angry at THEM? not only do they have no control over meteors, but you fools hoverboarded around and did mostly nothing. Humans have been replaced by THESE?

8xVWlsd.jpg

Of COURSE his bladder would fail now, after the fire. Nobody would notice during the blaze. In fact, he should have just peed on the fire, that would have been more effective than the fire department.

kFNjXeG.jpg

EVERYBODY notices.

e6XyYJZ.jpg

I'd be angry too.

Io14RPY.jpg

Ridiculon has a new job at the observatory.

JXk3SDb.jpg

Didnt take her long to find where they moved to.

CrUXyac.jpg

Gethulon is drawn to a light display that night

ZF9lACP.jpg

Crap. Dont go into the light!

4LRZWk8.jpg

Run, Gethulon, RUN

hyF5m4h.jpg

Too late :(

FUu0Xj6.jpg

Oh you evil...

615o2lu.jpg

You could have abducted the paparazzi! At least she HAS things to probe!

bEbLQyo.jpg

At least they returned him intact.

w3GS7d2.jpg

But he will always remember this moment.

iMli45Z.jpg

5Qy10Qv.jpg

7A1F6oc.jpg

4RzFadu.jpg

It's time for some music! Gethulon is on Guitar and Ridiculon on Violin, but one is working, and one is OH GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO MEing

BNoKewf.jpg

Really Gardenia? The house is hit enough without the magnet!

DfuYoSb.jpg

Her very first plumbot has been sold. Ridiculon could never bring himself to sell a plumbot, each one is a dear friend, sentience or not.

wKltPcc.jpg

Ridiculon takes Xiaobo out to meet his descendant one day.

5s0qARh.jpg

Is she even dressed?

JmvVVlX.jpg

Hes having a big mood swing. Thus why hes out of the house.

2UqFGRd.jpg

His one and only descendant. Looks like his line is in danger of fizzling out.

HByS0RC.jpg

Hes left to talk with her about his family's history...his future.

IbUmkF8.jpg

Heh. It must be so weird meeting someone from your distant past.

sxzRT7F.jpg

She gets a photo to remember this moment by.

FmRxn71.jpg

Uh-oh, shes whipping out cruel interactions suddenly

OVinxb4.jpg

Ridiculon was abusing the hotpool all this time.

ubb6nn4.jpg

Lets look up his descendant on the future equivalent of facebook. Mean-Spirited!? So thats why shes so utterly alone. Xiaobo, your screwed unless you find a decent girlfriend to change your future :D

5D0NXPU.jpg

Ridiculon is tired and whining. Guess its time to say goodbye (forever). Her existence will end. I demand it. Did you know theres a special mean interaction only usable on Descendants? "I Can Erase You!" And I will. I wont allow Xiaobo's legacy to die out because one woman decided to be a cruel loner with no hope of a family.

2KgaD3Q.jpg

He couldnt hold it any longer. She rejected it, but still.

qoeY2zV.jpg

B6mPtsj.jpg

X0gHMZ5.jpg

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

x47N5nO.jpg

SBXvKNd.jpg

MJssizz.jpg

fBUGYyn.jpg

SFTokGq.jpg

Two in a row in the same bizarre spot!?

yb4bpWi.jpg

*facepalm* All these rocks are attracting aliens like flies.

TxLXg4u.jpg

Another meteor falls.

Imyphdb.jpg

Thier house would have been amazing had the ocean still been there. Its still pretty cool, but looking out over the water would have been awesome

i5MFa7O.jpg

Big glitch. Emit isnt the only Emit anymore, and another Emit's hologram keeps popping up to talk about Cause and Effect. The game does this in the base neighbourhood to bug the crap out of you to visit the future if you ignore the portal.

Dv8AfQY.jpg

Its so annoying that my brother and I have an injoke about it *heads to his facebook page to say "CAUSE AND EFFECT"*

HdL4Ht3.jpg

Another visit to the crashed ship. He teleported through the locked door, so for a time, hes alone and has absolute peace and quiet.

xu9GJeo.jpg

Out adventuring with Gardenia. "Dad, look in the sky!"

obt89HE.jpg

"Its heading STRAIGHT FOR US!"

sp6tOlN.jpg

*explosion noise*

AHB5URN.jpg

You would pop up now.

LwOk4yz.jpg

And now zombies are rising from the wasteland.

PmOndBp.jpg

He pops over to Emit's place for a bit. Emit's suit gives him away as he approaches

vUwHAJG.jpg

Best buds? Right. Ridiculon feels like hes a pawn in some greater game whenever Emit is around.

dh48cIk.jpg

He cooks the only fish hes got on hand; a three-eyed fish.

Fj2sQhJ.jpg

Is this really any suprise?

eFc4uLI.jpg

Another creepy eating face. Dried food is better than three eyed fish

GjFqHks.jpg

Yet more meteors.

LUow39a.jpg

Gethulon is abducted a second time, this time outside Emit's house

xFEIYPA.jpg

Ridiculon has taken up a new interest: Bug eating.

uPmXGzV.jpg

kcldRKX.jpg

The faces he makes eating them xD

a8s9ZGj.jpg

Practicing pool skills.

ZeywSq5.jpg

You cant take this home with you, annoyingly.

WJWLrJC.jpg

The special holo-sprite unlocked from the Astronomer career.

0KefPUA.jpg

85Spllm.jpg

*tries to clone cherries* This item is too large and wont fit in the science station!
*tries to clone a gigantic space rock* Success!

DT8bYkA.jpg

Thats what I think too.

MnqmF1L.jpg

Even this is bigger than cherries!

lMOjvSv.jpg

"Not only did you succeed at cloning the <metal>, you also improved it to the highest quality possible" This set off a new completionist in me; get every metal and gem and bug at the ABSOLUTE best quality. THANKS.

ztwDSoj.jpg

Another plumbot sold. I wish they didnt wave goodbye, makes me feel so, SO, guilty :(

ZaGwKyj.jpg

Gardenia meets another teen girl! A Jetsons parody :D

h4B35me.jpg

Ridiculon is now level 10 and obviously chose the star explorer path. Space armour! Hes eating bugs again of course. Honeypot ants, delicious

4SLEf1U.jpg

Hes served some sushi by a member of SG-1 xD

w2AOfNh.jpg

<_< >_>

OATZUaH.jpg

"CAUSE AND EF-whats that smell!?"

k9LMCZN.jpg

Two more descendants. Jean-Claude's ones, going by the skin colour.

jYjZqIV.jpg

This one belongs to Jamil of course.

zPdgJcN.jpg

Another mean-spirited descendant!?

7WFLal7.jpg

A nice view to sculpt by. Great for those moments where desolation and hopelessness inspire you.

4B5NpqA.jpg

Remember these? It took forever to master digital chef with everyone, because this keeps happening! EVERY TIME.

QCTSxGg.jpg

Ridiculon finally has what hes been searching for and working towards for a long time.

vXlIFnW.jpg

A Sentience trait chip, handcrafted! No longer will Gethulon be an appliance with personality!

KOXajIh.jpg

His first truly sentient conversation.

nV8ErNH.jpg

This rude idiot somehow barged into my house and started fighting everyone. GET OUT. And preferably get hit by a meteor on the way home.

2xYYzkF.jpg

Gethulon introduces himself to Emit now that hes sentient.

a9tUP5b.jpg

He doesnt realise his handshakes are rather..crushing.

Thats all for a long time, hope you enjoyed his antics

Back
Top Bottom