tModLoader Sin Costan's Collection of Fun Projectiles: Once Again

Well in other news, I got some some stuff to say. Also this will answer how many times I can use the Guide's face for something.

1. I will finally not be lazy and get pictures of the items and add demonstrations for the imported weaponry (gifs are cool) :confused:.
2. I am begging for someone to help me sprite some stuff (armor and stuff), you get to make me make something :eek:!
3. Opinions on other things I can work on :).

And finally future plans

1. Make Berramyr drops (Armor, Light Pet, maybe a Mount, Teleport hook, more if there are any suggestions) :naughty:.
2. A new boss with a dude in armor (Dudes in armor... like in Dark Souls II) o_O?
3. New experimental projectiles (Intractable projectiles and some sort of music gun anyone?) :cool:.
4. Umm... stuff :(.

So I guess that would be 1 Guide expression per point.

Last edited:
holy crap I just fought the boss and then when it escaped to the underworld it completely destroyed by house xD I wish I had some warning on that :p
besides that super cool fight and I really like how it creates blocks around you

Attachments

• help.png
    help.png
    772.7 KB · Views: 227
  • house.png
    house.png
    784.1 KB · Views: 213
If you open up tmodloadersever.exe, You'll notice an error while loading your mod. You'll want to wrap the offending code with "if (!Main.dedServ)"
Cool, thanks! Didn't think I would need to check the server stuff too. I'm gonna get started on that... tomorrow.

holy crap I just fought the boss and then when it escaped to the underworld it completely destroyed by house xD I wish I had some warning on that :p
besides that super cool fight and I really like how it creates blocks around you
Nice! I did do a little warning about doing the boss fight but I apparently forgot to add it to the OP after adding the warning to the changelog... gonna add that in later. Is there anything else I should do with the boss other than adding comments I forgot to add like the boss is supposed to be like Post-Golem? He is still a work in progress, as he has a pretty crappy way of choosing his moves (RNG ftw!) and he has no loot....

Cool, thanks! Didn't think I would need to check the server stuff too. I'm gonna get started on that... tomorrow.

Nice! I did do a little warning about doing the boss fight but I apparently forgot to add it to the OP after adding the warning to the changelog... gonna add that in later. Is there anything else I should do with the boss other than adding comments I forgot to add like the boss is supposed to be like Post-Golem? He is still a work in progress, as he has a pretty crappy way of choosing his moves (RNG ftw!) and he has no loot....

I just wanna make sure the boss is supposed to teleport like he went off one way off screen and suddenly was coming from the other way. It was really weird looking and I wasn't sure if intentional.
And yes need that looot trophy maybe mask expert drop :p

I just wanna make sure the boss is supposed to teleport like he went off one way off screen and suddenly was coming from the other way. It was really weird looking and I wasn't sure if intentional.
And yes need that looot trophy maybe mask expert drop :p
Well, he is supposed to teleport when the player gets too close to the boss, but this only happens every couple of seconds. This does sort of look weird but it's intentional. I'll see about making those boss goodies, but my spriting isn't the best, so it'll take me a while to make anything.

This may be a slight problem with Ed the custom weapons dealer, but whenever I leave my world and come back, I have to wait for him to respawn. Maybe the game isn't saving him into the world or something?

You should balance the Fairy in a Bottle, cos, y'know... Infinite flying in prehardmode. Also, the cloud from the Ancient Box purifies Crimson and Corrupt.

i need help everytime i try to download this mod it keeps telling me this, please help

Method not found: 'Terraria.ModLoader.CraftGroup Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetCraftGroup(System.String)'.
at COFP.Items.Accessories.ShadowBloodVeil.AddRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()

when i enable this mod it says "Method not found: 'Terraria.ModLoader.CraftGroup Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetCraftGroup(System.String)'.
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()" and it disables this mod pls help

when i enable this mod it says "Method not found: 'Terraria.ModLoader.CraftGroup Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetCraftGroup(System.String)'.
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()" and it disables this mod pls help
Look a few posts above you.

Well, he is supposed to teleport when the player gets too close to the boss, but this only happens every couple of seconds. This does sort of look weird but it's intentional. I'll see about making those boss goodies, but my spriting isn't the best, so it'll take me a while to make anything.
Dude, could you update your cool mod for the latest TML 0.8.2.1? The mod is really great and it's a pity that a lot of terrarians cannot play with it/

pleaaaseeeeee rebulid it pleaaaaaaaaaaase
Dude, could you update your cool mod for the latest TML 0.8.2.1? The mod is really great and it's a pity that a lot of terrarians cannot play with it/
I don't know if I will be back to modding Terraria, but I have updated it for the latest tModLoader on the mod browser, I don't know if I will be updating the git or the zip file anytime soon.

Also, got any idea on how to make a lightning like projectile?
Not really, the closest I've gotten to a lightning like projectile was a pretty crappy laser like projectile that just changed velocities at random to simulate "electricity".

Back
Top Bottom