tModLoader Sin Costan's Collection of Fun Projectiles: Once Again

ok now it gives me this:

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\NPCs\Boss\Berramyr.cs(210,5) : error CS0103: The name 'MMod' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\NPCs\Boss\Fokmyl.cs(81,5) : error CS0103: The name 'MNPC' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\NPCs\Boss\Lyndmyl.cs(127,5) : error CS0103: The name 'MNPC' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\NPCs\Boss\Niremyl.cs(77,5) : error CS0103: The name 'MNPC' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\NPCs\Boss\Veiynamyl.cs(61,6) : error CS0103: The name 'MNPC' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\NPCs\Boss\Veiynamyl.cs(89,5) : error CS0103: The name 'MNPC' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\Projectiles\Berraheal.cs(40,6) : error CS0103: The name 'MNPC' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\Projectiles\Berraheal.cs(61,6) : error CS0103: The name 'MPlayer' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\Projectiles\HellswarmMissile.cs(83,4) : error CS0103: The name 'MMod' does not exist in the current context

its the current code by the way (the new one)

ok now it gives me this:

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\NPCs\Boss\NpcName.cs(5,7) : warning CS0105: The using directive for 'System' appeared previously in this namespace

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\NPCs\Boss\NpcName.cs(6,7) : warning CS0105: The using directive for 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework' appeared previously in this namespace

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\Projectiles\Minions\MinionINFO.cs(206,30) : warning CS0672: Member 'YourModName.Projectiles.Minions.MinionINFO.TileCollideStyle(ref int, ref int, ref bool)' overrides obsolete member 'Terraria.ModLoader.ModProjectile.TileCollideStyle(ref int, ref int, ref bool)'. Add the Obsolete attribute to 'YourModName.Projectiles.Minions.MinionINFO.TileCollideStyle(ref int, ref int, ref bool)'.

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\Items\UnstableWater.cs(28,13) : warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\NPCs\Boss\Berramyr.cs(210,5) : error CS0103: The name 'MMod' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\NPCs\Boss\Fokmyl.cs(81,5) : error CS0103: The name 'MNPC' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\NPCs\Boss\Lyndmyl.cs(127,5) : error CS0103: The name 'MNPC' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\NPCs\Boss\Niremyl.cs(77,5) : error CS0103: The name 'MNPC' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\NPCs\Boss\Veiynamyl.cs(61,6) : error CS0103: The name 'MNPC' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\NPCs\Boss\Veiynamyl.cs(89,5) : error CS0103: The name 'MNPC' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\Projectiles\Berraheal.cs(40,6) : error CS0103: The name 'MNPC' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\Projectiles\Berraheal.cs(61,6) : error CS0103: The name 'MPlayer' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\Projectiles\HellswarmMissile.cs(83,4) : error CS0103: The name 'MMod' does not exist in the current context

its the current code by the way
[doublepost=1495041546,1495041489][/doublepost]also ignore this:
c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\NPCs\Boss\NpcName.cs(5,7) : warning CS0105: The using directive for 'System' appeared previously in this namespace

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\NPCs\Boss\NpcName.cs(6,7) : warning CS0105: The using directive for 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework' appeared previously in this namespace

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\Projectiles\Minions\MinionINFO.cs(206,30) : warning CS0672: Member 'YourModName.Projectiles.Minions.MinionINFO.TileCollideStyle(ref int, ref int, ref bool)' overrides obsolete member 'Terraria.ModLoader.ModProjectile.TileCollideStyle(ref int, ref int, ref bool)'. Add the Obsolete attribute to 'YourModName.Projectiles.Minions.MinionINFO.TileCollideStyle(ref int, ref int, ref bool)'.

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\Items\UnstableWater.cs(28,13) : warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
Are you just grabbing the NPC files?

copied and paste and changed directories
[doublepost=1495041741,1495041688][/doublepost]What am I doing wrong?
Um, I think it has to do with it not being able to find the files, move all the stuff I made into its own folder named COFP inside Mod Sources directory, and then compile.

still the same:

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\COFP\Berramyr.cs(210,5) : error CS0103: The name 'MMod' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\COFP\Fokmyl.cs(81,5) : error CS0103: The name 'MNPC' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\COFP\Lyndmyl.cs(127,5) : error CS0103: The name 'MNPC' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\COFP\Niremyl.cs(77,5) : error CS0103: The name 'MNPC' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\COFP\Veiynamyl.cs(61,6) : error CS0103: The name 'MNPC' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\COFP\Veiynamyl.cs(89,5) : error CS0103: The name 'MNPC' does not exist in the current context

still the same:

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\COFP\Berramyr.cs(210,5) : error CS0103: The name 'MMod' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\COFP\Fokmyl.cs(81,5) : error CS0103: The name 'MNPC' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\COFP\Lyndmyl.cs(127,5) : error CS0103: The name 'MNPC' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\COFP\Niremyl.cs(77,5) : error CS0103: The name 'MNPC' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\COFP\Veiynamyl.cs(61,6) : error CS0103: The name 'MNPC' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\COFP\Veiynamyl.cs(89,5) : error CS0103: The name 'MNPC' does not exist in the current context
Uhh... I mean all of my mod stuff, so just put all the files and folders related to my mod into the folder called COFP and it should compile fine.

I decided to start working on this mod again, but... I don't have any ideas on drops for Berramyr, any suggestions?

How do you make the Merchant appear. Before the 1.3.5 update he just came into your home as one of the first NPCs, but now he doesn't appear. Do i need to go into hardmode or something?

How do you make the Merchant appear. Before the 1.3.5 update he just came into your home as one of the first NPCs, but now he doesn't appear. Do i need to go into hardmode or something?
Huh, I never actually tested if he worked anymore just assumed it would still work, I'll have to go fix that...

Back
Top Bottom