tAPI Sin Costan's Collection of Fun Projectiles

Are These Projectiles Entertaining to Use?

• Hell Yeah

Votes: 59 77.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Why Does This Mod Exist?

Votes: 6 7.9%

• Total voters
I'd like a Chaos Firestorm !
Also, Chaos Great Fireball, Forbidden Sun if you can, and Combustion ;)
I think you know these ;)

I'd like a Chaos Firestorm !
Also, Chaos Great Fireball, Forbidden Sun if you can, and Combustion ;)
I think you know these ;)

Ehh, this isn't a Dark Souls mod, but, I might code 'em up and pass 'em onto the Dark Souls Mod. That's when I have the time of course.

I haven't used any of these weapons yet, but just from the .gifs I can tell they are fun to use.
This mod inspired me to give more of my weapons awesome custom projectiles.

Ehh, this isn't a Dark Souls mod, but, I might code 'em up and pass 'em onto the Dark Souls Mod. That's when I have the time of course.
LOL i know it :D:D:D
The ideas just pass on my mind when read your Firestorm.
But it will surely cool if you made it :)

After much contemplation, I will be releasing a version 3.1 (New version with just updating item stats) sometime soonish. Because, wow, I have 2k views! While I'm at it, I'll also put up a custom Wavebank I made a while back if I feel like it.
Two thousand views and you are chatting with a green slime?

After much contemplation, I will be releasing a version 3.1 (New version with just updating item stats) sometime soonish. Because, wow, I have 2k views! While I'm at it, I'll also put up a custom Wavebank I made a while back if I feel like it.
Ummm... Where is the other tutorial?

Ummm... Still not working.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    679.4 KB · Views: 227
Well... you have to wait for it, and you need more than one house because other NPCs may take the house, making my NPC not able to be spawned.
might I suggest beating the eater of worlds/brain of cthulu to make him spawn? because he seems to sell mostly mid-game tier stuff

might I suggest beating the eater of worlds/brain of cthulu to make him spawn? because he seems to sell mostly mid-game tier stuff

I think that's a sound idea, I'll get working on that.

EDIT: I am still looking for someone to help with balancing and testing out some of the new stuff...

I think that's a sound idea, I'll get working on that.

EDIT: I am still looking for someone to help with balancing and testing out some of the new stuff...
well I wont be an official tester/balancer..but once I get a certain item ill be sure to let you know what I think of it <3..also the crafting requirements on your recipies could be lowered just a bit maybe? try it yourself and see how long it takes I guess..its really up to you..and im basing this just on the recipes ive seen and I havnt actually made anything from your mod yet because I very recently started a new character :p

well I wont be an official tester/balancer..but once I get a certain item ill be sure to let you know what I think of it <3..also the crafting requirements on your recipies could be lowered just a bit maybe? try it yourself and see how long it takes I guess..its really up to you..and im basing this just on the recipes ive seen and I havnt actually made anything from your mod yet because I very recently started a new character :p

Thanks, it will really help alot! I'm just too busy on the making sure the weapons actually work and stuff, so I don't really have the time to see how it fares in-game from the bottom up. Also, what recipes do you think need to be lowered a bit? I've lowered the recipe requirements a bunch of times and I don't really know if they were enough or not.

Thanks, it will really help alot! I'm just too busy on the making sure the weapons actually work and stuff, so I don't really have the time to see how it fares in-game from the bottom up. Also, what recipes do you think need to be lowered a bit? I've lowered the recipe requirements a bunch of times and I don't really know if they were enough or not.
well from using the guide and buying 1 of each item in the NPCs inventory...these are my initial opinions:

lower the powder cost of essences to around 5 because that would make most recpies still cost 50 powder.....the fireblossoms in the fire sprite/wisp could probably be lowered to 10/25 respectively.....and actually either nerf the ancient weapons or make them hardmode because I could craft the ancient bow right now and I havnt even beaten the eye of cthulu yet..and it does 30 damage..so that's crazy :eek:...also it doesn't say you can craft them with tin/lead only copper/iron.....and the force of will takes 150 powder which I did the math and that's 75+ gold, recipes that involve essences suffer a similier problem..especially the precursor to the apocalypse item..that takes 750 total powder to make, which means it takes 3 platinum and 75 gold...combined with the apocalypse staff cost that's another 3 platinum so 6 platinum and 75 gold to make 1 weapon...not to mention the 70 souls of night/350 ichor/cursed flames it will cost you

edit: tested trying to craft the ancient bow/spear with tin and iron bars..i couldn't do it, I looked at the guides craft menu with the iron bars and it was there so I can confirm you cant make it with a tin/lead world

another edit: you can craft the custom weapon parts but the illegal gun parts used in the recipe are 10X more than the buy price for the custom weapon parts..id suggest changing the recipe into just around 15-17 of each powder because that would be roughly equal of the 2 gold 50 silver that the npc is selling

Last edited:
I just build 10 block long 6 block high bare minimum houses :p

although I do make the house bigger/fancier if its an npc I like..or a special one like the truffle
I created a new character so I don't have any fancy ecuipment. I just managed to craft a tungsten sword and I use a bucket as a helmet... And I crafted a wooden bow! I was going to build a h***evator but I stopped when I managed to find a mushroom biome and spider nest merged together underground... Now I'm farming Spiders...

Yay I'm a spider farmer! And there are some skeletons so I might find a hook!

Back
Top Bottom