tAPI Sin Costan's Collection of Fun Projectiles

Are These Projectiles Entertaining to Use?

• Hell Yeah

Votes: 59 77.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Why Does This Mod Exist?

Votes: 6 7.9%

• Total voters
Hey! Any info on when the update will be released?
Well, I have been pretty lazy lately and have been working on other projects here and there. Mostly I'm just waiting for my Spriter to finish, as he is busy with a lot important things like classes and other things like that. And then we can start working on more content. However, this doesn't mean I'm not working on making mods, as I've been helping out with the Apocalypse Mod from Notch and working on my own little project (which so far has a complete armor set (melee and ranger set bonuses) with very unique abilities, but am still working on the mage helm and summoner helm armor sets...).

After a while of long contimplation, I just added the items that have been sitting in my mods folder for a long time... So the second download (the one with less downloads) is the beta test for the new items that have been finished for a long while. Since it is a beta test, they don't have recipes yet (just dirt block...), so if you want to play this without the new items (which require dirt blocks to make), then I still have the original up... So have fun with the new items!

upload_2016-11-2_13-50-32.png
This maybe a bettere ancient bow...

Well, uhh, this is weird (but also makes me a bit happy), people visiting a really old post for an outdated version of the mod, but anyways, you can see the new stuff on tModLoader, which so happens to be on my signature.
oh...

Back
Top Bottom