tAPI Sin Costan's Collection of Fun Projectiles

Are These Projectiles Entertaining to Use?

• Hell Yeah

Votes: 59 77.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Why Does This Mod Exist?

Votes: 6 7.9%

• Total voters
First of all, amazing mod!
Is it meant to be that the Ancient Bow is crafted from 1 dirt block?
How to craft the items? It says I need a workbench and a bottle but these don't seem to work... Any help please? :)

First of all, amazing mod!
Is it meant to be that the Ancient Bow is crafted from 1 dirt block?
How to craft the items? It says I need a workbench and a bottle but these don't seem to work... Any help please? :)

The .tapi file is updated so that the Ancient bow requires Iron and Copper Bars, some of the materials you can buy from the Custom Weapon Developer NPC.
For the tile crafting problem, I will fix that as soon as I can.

There seems to be no problems with the crafting of the weapons with the workbench/bottle combination, however, I noticed that the grenades/mines were underpowered, so expect in the next update for them to be powered up.

There seems to be no problems with the crafting of the weapons with the workbench/bottle combination, however, I noticed that the grenades/mines were underpowered, so expect in the next update for them to be powered up.

Does this mean you need an Alchemy station to craft the items?

1st: Make the Ichival Sprite Brighter
2nd: You might want to change the gun sprites from recolours to new sprites.
3rd: Move this to the released section. It has more content than most of the mods in released.

AMAZING MOD! I LOVE IT! THE EYE OF APOCALYPSE AND ORBITING LASER ARE OP!

Support.

1st: Make the Ichival Sprite Brighter
2nd: You might want to change the gun sprites from recolours to new sprites.
3rd: Move this to the released section. It has more content than most of the mods in released.

AMAZING MOD! I LOVE IT! THE EYE OF APOCALYPSE AND ORBITING LASER ARE OP!

Support.

Thank you kind sir, I will be moving this to the released section after the next version comes out! With the new version, Version 4, it will update all of the original sprites in the mod to newer, more beautiful ones (thanks to Nagapon), a little bit more items, and maybe some new NPCs that uses some of the ideas presented within this mod. So expect to get hurt... VERY hurt from the new mobs, when they come out of course.

Last edited:
Yeah, I know, I've been fixing small mistakes for the next update. If you find anything else wrong, please inform me!
OK. One small thing I have noticed is the tooltips are grammatically incorrect; the first letter of each word is capitalized. You only do it for the item name, not the tooltip.
Also, how do I make that eye? I have no clue how.

OK. One small thing I have noticed is the tooltips are grammatically incorrect; the first letter of each word is capitalized. You only do it for the item name, not the tooltip.

Yeah, I'll make sure to fix all the tooltips. And to make the Eye of the Apocalypse, you need...

Sword of the Apocalypse, Staff of the Apocalypse, Gun of the Apocalypse, 10 of each Essence (Flame, Hell, and Inferno), 1 Precursor of the Apocalypse, 1 Mechanical Eye, and 1 Suspicious Looking Eye

Have fun making it!

Yeah, I'll make sure to fix all the tooltips. And to make the Eye of the Apocalypse, you need...

Sword of the Apocalypse, Staff of the Apocalypse, Gun of the Apocalypse, 10 of each Essence (Flame, Hell, and Inferno), 1 Precursor of the Apocalypse, 1 Mechanical Eye, and 1 Suspicious Looking Eye

Have fun making it!
OK... (bangs head on desk)
I also find the Ancient Spear's upgrade to be extremely overpowered, not to mention lag my game incredibly . (I play on a $350 laptop. My old one's fan busted.)

OK... (bangs head on desk)
I also find the Ancient Spear's upgrade to be extremely overpowered, not to mention lag my game incredibly . (I play on a $350 laptop. My old one's fan busted.)

I have fixed up the tooltips and powered down some of the weapons for the next update (including Gae Bolg [Ancient Spear Upgrade]).

I have fixed up the tooltips and powered down some of the weapons for the next update (including Gae Bolg [Ancient Spear Upgrade]).
OK. I disabled the mod just because it seemed broken (in terms of balance. Balance as both recipes and how powerful the weapons were) and it lagged a ton (multiple infernos kill my PC). I know you might not be able to fix the lag, but next update, I might use it again. It just depends.

Back
Top Bottom