PC Single Use Teleporter

Hole

Terrarian
Hey, I'm making an adventure map and I want have item rooms scattered throughout the map. I'm trying to figure out a way to have players enter the item room, be sent back to the world, and then not be able to return back into the item room. I have it set up so that actuators block off the item room, but I feel like there's probably a better solution. Any ideas?
Singleuseteleporter.PNG

One time use logic gate. AND gate to be specific. I can wire something up and post a pic if you'd like.
[doublepost=1543461660,1543460507][/doublepost]Here you go. The left side is anywhere in your map, the right side is your treasure room. The left side only works once the first time. The right side sends you back. It's one AND gate, one ON lamp and one Faulty lamp. Wire it up like this and you're good to go.

nowires.png

wires.png

In a great adventure map I played, they sent a signal to acutate blocks under a boulder, which then hit a pressure plate. If you wired the teleporter pressure plate/switch to the boulder and the pressure plates the boulder hits to the actual teleporter, it would only work once without a visible wall in the way.

Back
Top Bottom