Siv's Architectural Renaissance

oSIVo

Terrarian
Welcome to a renaissance of form and fashion, utility and beauty.

This is a continuation of "Siv's building thread" from the old forums, and will pull from the past inspirations to further the future of building design. Suggestions and comments are welcome.

I do take commissioned work, however great works take great time....

The List of finished projects
1.3 builds

soon....

1.2 builds

Chateau de Japan

71CEC2FBCF61CAA5FEF95A331E81F7FF36CABEBD

Chateau de Siv

0CC58579E390C2BBA4DC315D72857FE213A4A653

The Great Tree

2A9C09D0258D0078DB271D91BAEE6DC3053A168E

Pre 1.2 builds

SivCorp Manor V1.1.2

SivCorpManorV2_zps2568c4fe.png

The CuBe ---

cubeV2Areas_zps977a8b99.jpg

Necromancer Castle

DemoniteTowerV4_zpsf2703bf5.png

Corruption Tower

CorruptionTower_zps5d2d87d6.png

Orb tower

OrbTower_zps21bb07d8.png

The Colony Ship

ColonyShip_zps12d5d982.png

The CuBe ----

cubeV2Areas_zps977a8b99.jpg

cubeV2_TopTex_zps860d0a09.png

cubeV2_BottomTex_zps0755cfa9.png

Space Outpost

Space-Outpost.jpg

Corrupted Skull

2013-02-24_00006-jpg.50357

SivCorp Manor V1.0

SivCorpManor.png

Small Balloon

littleballoon.png

Corrupt bridge

corruptbridge.png

Clipper Ship

Boat.png

The house on a hill

StarterHouse.jpg

Collaboration Work and Server builds.

Current projects -

Lunar Temple

Work done on the Kingdoms Server...

Middle of Kingdoms 5.0 spawn village

3EE005B1AD474F89EC6CF72CB0E8881092BFA3EC

Back of Kingdoms 5.0 spawn village

B2A84C2514FE66D678F3D564CE20CFA4FA6AC463

Guardian Clan Preserve (Kingdoms pre 1.2)

Jungle-house.jpg

Vacation Spot (Personal)

221BE3C6685AA1397F5AA7D0C36D2BA4BD1ECCC8

Work done on Krips server...

Victorian Spawn Manorm (pre 1.2)

Spawn_Victorian.jpg

Work on Joe's Server.

Titan Pixel Statue

B508936B531DD89238CFACD54DC24FA956D6F255

Shadow Statue

D3C83EF51F3B910C7F3654C9929591BB27785CB0

Others coming soon...

If you would like me to work on a project, let me know here!

You've got some great builds! I really like them. I like them so much I would really like you to work on a project with me. I am a currently working on a standalone client and server mod for Terraria called Super Terraria World. The mod is an simulated MMORPG mod. I can and have made a lot of progress on the coding, but the one thing that is slowing me down and making my static world. Would you be interested in making complete custom maps for this project? I've already got hundreds of people from Reddit wanting to play my mod - I just need to make more progress on the map, and I am not very good xD.

More information about the mod is here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...d-mmorpg-style-mod-server-and-client-mod.936/ ( see the screenshots for the gist of the mod, and look at the weekly updated links at the bottom of the first thread for even more information ).

You can message me on here, or on Reddit. Thanks!

You've got some great builds! I really like them. I like them so much I would really like you to work on a project with me. I am a currently working on a standalone client and server mod for Terraria called Super Terraria World. The mod is an simulated MMORPG mod. I can and have made a lot of progress on the coding, but the one thing that is slowing me down and making my static world. Would you be interested in making complete custom maps for this project? I've already got hundreds of people from Reddit wanting to play my mod - I just need to make more progress on the map, and I am not very good xD.

More information about the mod is here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...d-mmorpg-style-mod-server-and-client-mod.936/ ( see the screenshots for the gist of the mod, and look at the weekly updated links at the bottom of the first thread for even more information ).

You can message me on here, or on Reddit. Thanks!

I'm game.... I've posted on your thread to get us started.

Wow I wish I could build like that, also nice profile pic
Thanks! Gotta keep it PipBoy real.

First of all, I'm amazed. There is no amount of eloquence that would do any of the images about justice. I mean, really. Just spectacular.

Secondly, if you & Flippi do a mod together I want to play it so please please please let me know.

First of all, I'm amazed. There is no amount of eloquence that would do any of the images about justice. I mean, really. Just spectacular.

Secondly, if you & Flippi do a mod together I want to play it so please please please let me know.

And don't you worry, we are working on it. Siv's already begun to make some amazing things for Super Terraria World. You definitely won't be disappointed :)

awesome building siv (my favourite is chateau de japan), btw will you provide .wld files or tedit schematic for these buildings?:happy:

If it didn't feel like cheating I would so drop that Japanese trophy house in every map I play.

The Shadow Statue reminds me of something :)... (nice to be a muse for the great builders)...

Nice work. I really like your buildings. Having "Chateau de" for Japan is a little weird because it's French but oh well.

It's not stealing, it is inspiration. Have at it folks, I'm happy to inspire!

Nice work. I really like your buildings. Having "Chateau de" for Japan is a little weird because it's French but oh well.
The reason for the Chateau is that is the name of the map they are all on. It is a map dedicated to chateaus.

Back
Top Bottom