Texture Pack Skeleton Moon Lord texture

Hex777

The Destroyer
So a few days ago after defeating the Moon Lord i though "it would be really cool if there was a skeleton version of him" 🤔, so here it is:
Capture 2020-07-24 19_45_21.png

Capture 2020-07-24 19_44_37.png
Capture 2020-07-24 19_43_59.png

Capture 2020-07-24 19_53_56.png

terra.png

all this texture does is:
-Moon Lord is now a skeleton o-O
-Every ML related items (mask, trophy, relic, etc) were resprited/recolored
-Every item with ML pallete were recolored (ML Legs, Suspicious Looking Tentacle, Piece of Moon Squid, etc) to fit the new ML colors
Capture 2020-07-24 20_06_35.png

i made two versions, the first one is the normal texture pack and the second one only changes ML sprite, in case you dont like :pinky:pinkish items and stuff :v (or just don't want any other sprite aside from the ML ones to be changed)

Steam page

Attachments

• Skeleton Moon Lord.zip
    599.6 KB · Views: 777
  • Skeleton Moon Lord(OnlyMLChanges).zip
    125.8 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:
So a few days ago after defeating the Moon Lord i though "it would be really cool if there was a skeleton version of him" 🤔, so here it is:
View attachment 284283
View attachment 284284View attachment 284285
View attachment 284281
View attachment 284287
all this texture does is:
-Moon Lord is now a skeleton o-O
-Every ML related items (mask, trophy, relic, etc) were resprited/recolored
-Every item with ML pallete were recolored (ML Legs, Suspicious Looking Tentacle, Piece of Moon Squid, etc) were recolored (to fit the new ML colors)
View attachment 284286

i made two versions, the first one is the normal texture pack and the second one only changes ML sprite, in case you dont like :pinky:pinkish items and stuff :v (or just don't want any other sprite aside from the ML ones to be changed)
Where are his legs?

Insert it to ResourcePacks\Skeleton Moon Lord\Content\Images\UI\Bestiary\NPCs in order to skeleton moon lord to show up in bestiary you will have to create a folder named Bestiary inside a floder named UI and a folder named NPCs inside of folder named Bestiary and download this image and insert it in folder named NPCs inside of folder named Bestiary as NPC_398.png which is simple and now your bestiary entry for moon lord is fixed hate it when texture packs I love and use have broken bestiary entries.
NPC_398.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom