Skeletron in Expert Mode Multiplayer

bwaybwoy

Terrarian
Hi all!
we are pre-hardmode expert mode 4 players now stuck at entering dungeon because we can’t win against skeletron lol
I mean it has 23k HP for only the head. Last time I played this game was 1.2.4 and it was easy to beat him even on the first try.
is there any tactic to beat him for us 4 players? we maxed equip except we haven’t got hellbar equipment.
Thanks!

Hi all!
we are pre-hardmode expert mode 4 players now stuck at entering dungeon because we can’t win against skeletron lol
I mean it has 23k HP for only the head. Last time I played this game was 1.2.4 and it was easy to beat him even on the first try.
is there any tactic to beat him for us 4 players? we maxed equip except we haven’t got hellbar equipment.
Thanks!
Hi there @bwaybwoy, my suggestion, if you’re doing expert or master mode, is to take the time to make a good arena and to stock up on the buffs. They really do make a difference.

A “good” arena doesn’t have to be pretty, but it does need lots of room to move around, a couple levels to jump up/down to, and to litter it so that everywhere you go there is a buff for campfire, heart lanterns (if you can spare the hearts), Star in a bottle (for your magic players), gnomes (they give a little bit of good luck), even sunflowers on grass (movement speed) and dips of honey for health regen.

For other buffs, don’t skimp on the potions. I recommend ironskin, regen, swiftness, endurance for sure along with some sort of food to give at least mild or medium “well fed” buff. Add in archery potion, magic power, mana regen if you’re using bows or magic.

Back
Top Bottom