NPCs & Enemies Skeletron leaves behind his remains

Good idea?

• I love it!

• Nice idea, could use some changes though (Explain in comments)

• Nah, not a big fan (Explain in comments)

• This idea sucks!!! (Explain plz)

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is a great idea! i always loved skeletron's remains, and not murdering my clothier to get his drops is well worth it. One suggestion, and thats if the glowing red eyes always happened when entering HM dungeon. I just think it would be really cool and i'd go in my dungeon even more. Also maybe pick it up with a pwnhammer and make the spawn item at his remains? anyway +1 support

This is a great idea! i always loved skeletron's remains, and not murdering my clothier to get his drops is well worth it. One suggestion, and thats if the glowing red eyes always happened when entering HM dungeon. I just think it would be really cool and i'd go in my dungeon even more. Also maybe pick it up with a pwnhammer and make the spawn item at his remains? anyway +1 support
Thanks for liking the idea! Yeah that's intended, you can move the skull and summon Skeletron wherever you want. I like the idea for keeping the eyes glowing red, I'll add it.

Why don't you have a problem with killing the guide?

I actually quite like this little aesthetic change.
I do, very much so. RIP Zach, you will always be remembered :p

This seems really awesome but how would you script the item into glowing red the first time you enter the hardmode dungeon? It just seems hard right now to make a removable item that will activate after something like that happens cause the hardmode dungeon is triggered once you beat plantera and not once you enter the dungeon after defeating plantera. So its an awesome idea, i just think that the scripting could be pretty hard. +1 tho.

I like the idea. Have +5 support and a
Seal of Approval.jpg

Back
Top Bottom