NPCs & Enemies Skeletron leaves behind his remains

Good idea?

• I love it!

• Nice idea, could use some changes though (Explain in comments)

• Nah, not a big fan (Explain in comments)

• This idea sucks!!! (Explain plz)

Results are only viewable after voting.
The head flying to the entrance of the dungeon could make for some pretty hilarious situations (Leading him to the other side of the map and killing him there) You have my full support!

really good idea but maby if you destroy it with the picksaw, it summons a very difficult (but easier than lunatic cultist) and give some real cool drops. I think that others will agree that a cool new boss with new weapons would be epic.:cool:

I never thought this simple little idea would blow up as much as it did, thanks for all the support guys!
jGvh5po.png

People also hate the guide because the dipwad lets zombies in and tells you to get SLE when you have souls of might, fright and sight coming out of your everything.

People also hate the guide because the dipwad lets zombies in and tells you to get SLE when you have souls of might, fright and sight coming out of your everything.

The discussion about the guide seems to have run its course, no reason to bring it back up since the guide isn't related to this suggestion in the first place.

Don't like this idea personally, because it makes no sense in some cases. For example: it is removed with only a Picksaw. But dungeon bricks are removed with pre-hardmode pickaxes, and what if I want to remove bricks under the head? Will it float in the air? Will it be destroyed, so no Picksaw needed? Or it will stay, so do the blocks underneath? In latter case I will be very irrigated - cause it's more fun to dig out all the dungeon entrance. We love Terraria for it's ability to let us to destroy anything manually. And this small restriction in the middle of removable structure... Makes me angry.

Don't like this idea personally, because it makes no sense in some cases. For example: it is removed with only a Picksaw. But dungeon bricks are removed with pre-hardmode pickaxes, and what if I want to remove bricks under the head? Will it float in the air? Will it be destroyed, so no Picksaw needed? Or it will stay, so do the blocks underneath? In latter case I will be very irrigated - cause it's more fun to dig out all the dungeon entrance. We love Terraria for it's ability to let us to destroy anything manually. And this small restriction in the middle of removable structure... Makes me angry.
Well Like other examples(i.e.e Demon Altars) it would likely just make the blocks under which it spawns invincible.
Overall it is an interesting idea perhaps it could even be entirely a background object avoiding difficulties for those who want to modify the dungeon(though the Cultists provide a larger challenge in that regard)

There is no difficulty in killing someone like LC, or to modify dungeon before cultists will appear there.
No I was referring to say completely redoing the entrance of the dungeon I have no idea what would happen to the cultists as they are flagged to spawn at a particular point...

No I was referring to say completely redoing the entrance of the dungeon I have no idea what would happen to the cultists as they are flagged to spawn at a particular point...
They will not spawn unless there is certain area on certain height level, and no walls placed by player. I already found ways to deal with this problem

Love the idea of its head in front of the dungeon. Adds to that layer of mystery coming from the dungeon and proving that the clothier is still cursed. That's just my opinion though...

Back
Top Bottom