Mobile Skeletron not spawning

CantWontDo

Retinazer
Your Terraria Device
Iphone 8+
Mobile OS
iOS 14
I was playing with my brother, and we were going to fight skeletron. The curse button did not spawn the boss and kicked me out of the menu. I checked that it was nighttime, and any other options in journey mode that might have interfered.

hi!
i know im pretty late here, but i will still answer for the people that still have this problem.
for some reason, skeletron cant be spawned in multiplayer mode, so the owner of the world has to spawn and kill skeletron in singleplayer.
i dont know if there is some other boss that has this problem too, since i started a world with a friend and im in prehardmode, but if you notice that the boss isnt spawning, just tell your friend that you have to beat the boss yourself in singleplayer mode.

i hope this gets fixed tho, fighting bosses with friends is 2x more fun

hi!
i know im pretty late here, but i will still answer for the people that still have this problem.
for some reason, skeletron cant be spawned in multiplayer mode, so the owner of the world has to spawn and kill skeletron in singleplayer.
i dont know if there is some other boss that has this problem too, since i started a world with a friend and im in prehardmode, but if you notice that the boss isnt spawning, just tell your friend that you have to beat the boss yourself in singleplayer mode.

i hope this gets fixed tho, fighting bosses with friends is 2x more fun
Well I think this was fixed, I was on my multiplayer server I don’t host it. But I was able to summon him easily,

Back
Top Bottom