Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
so, what happened for me is that I begun the fight with skeletron, and realised that my gear was doing nothing to it on master difficulty (was trying to get the relics), so i set time to day to get it to leave. apparently changeing time to day made skeletron start spazzing on top of me like he just turned into a omnipresent dungeon guardian. the old man somehow spawned amidst this chaos, and the dungeon guardian itself did the exact same thing.

so, what happened for me is that I begun the fight with skeletron, and realised that my gear was doing nothing to it on master difficulty (was trying to get the relics), so i set time to day to get it to leave. apparently changeing time to day made skeletron start spazzing on top of me like he just turned into a omnipresent dungeon guardian. the old man somehow spawned amidst this chaos, and the dungeon guardian itself did the exact same thing.
Skeletron will one-shot kill you if he is still alive when daytime comes around. If he was spazzing on top of you, did you have god mode on (in which case he couldn’t one-shot kill you)?

This is actually intended behavior. When daytime hits skeleton becomes similar to the dungeon guardian and is able to one hit kill you by spinning rapidly.

If you have godmode on which it sounds like you do, the only way to get him to despawn is to kill him, let yourself be killed, or exit and reenter the world.

well, it wasn't exactly just spinning, more like spinning but also spazzing between to spots. this may be intentional, but the old man and guardian threw me off, and yes, I was in god mode

Back
Top Bottom