Switch Skeletron Prime arms just say nope?

javcov

Terrarian
So a couple times when attempting to survive against Skeletron Prime, I noticed that some of his arms would just disappear when it go's of screen, now this naturally would not be bad who would not like an easier boss fight especially when you only just killed the WoF, however i know this is not a indented effect of the game mechanic, is this just me or has anyone else observed this ?

So a couple times when attempting to survive against Skeletron Prime, I noticed that some of his arms would just disappear when it go's of screen, now this naturally would not be bad who would not like an easier boss fight especially when you only just killed the WoF, however i know this is not a indented effect of the game mechanic, is this just me or has anyone else observed this ?
Hi there @javcov, thanks for sharing this info, and welcome to the forums. :)

If you haven’t already, I suggest sending this info directly to Pipeworks (the console developers) here:
Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

You probably won’t get a response, but the development team reads over every bug report that comes in through that form.

Thx for the welcome
yea as of posting this I was also in the process of posting the bug submission and testing a few more times to see if it was actually a reacquiring thing and having my friend join me on the world to see if it would happen when there where 2 of us being hunted down. so far it is I shall be sending of the bug report soon.

ps: yes we are yet to bet Skelly prime but its inevitable defeat is near. ^_^

Back
Top Bottom