Features
*3 Skill trees
*9 Paths
*43 Abilities
*Dynamic Hotkeys
*Cooldown Indicators

Things you should know
*You can delete hotkey with [Backspace]
*To get skill points use [Prime element] which has a chance to drop from any mob in game
*You can reset your talents but you will lose points
*You can reset your path
*There is a way to obtain one additional skillpoint [normally 9 is the limit]
*To set a hotkey: Point skill with mouse and press a key

[edit]Instalation:
You need newest tAPI verison, then copy the .tapimod file to ...\My Games\Terraria\tAPI\Mods\Local

Screenshots:
17-07-2015_Full Mage Tree.jpg

17-07-2015_Warrior.png

range.png

DOWNLOAD:
[Update 1.2 fixed rope and grenades bug & tinker draw code bug thanks to Rederix]

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cuynqs0p7gb28um/SkillsAndTalents 1.2.tapimod?dl=0

Last edited:
You should know that tApi isn't for 1.3 and lots of people can't use this?
Im just using two game versions 1.2 with tapi and the full updated one ,it works fine for me so if someone wants to play with mods there is that way.
And also i just wanted to finish it anyway as practice :D

The status of your world in the screenshots is what kind of unnerves me about the stability of your mod, not saying anything bad, but it looks promising.

The status of your world in the screenshots is what kind of unnerves me about the stability of your mod, not saying anything bad, but it looks promising.
Meh that was just dig spell + some underground dashes ,everything should be pretty stable at least in singleplayer :p

You need terraria 1.2.4.1+ newest tAPI then just double click the mod or copy it to ...\My Games\Terraria\tAPI\Mods\Local
It .tapimod file not .tapi file when i rename it game crash when i use builder build it. it not working. i using tapi r16

Back
Top Bottom